• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Black Star Canyon

5 minutes ago, dragonking12 said:

have any of you guys have heard of black star canyon? it's supposed to be haunted, cult activities and a Indian burial ground. apparently it has a really dark history at this place from what I have read. 

no i have not heard of this place sounds cool 🙂 

If you guys could put some orbs into your videos, get someone to throw rocks from behind the camera and pretend you're possessed, then you too can be a paranormal investigator. I've been watching these shows for a long time and they're still the same, the only time they work for me is if they inject comedy and have likable personalities.

Just now, EWU Emma said:

People get too mad about our paranormal investigations! We've called them off for the meantime! 🤣 They were fun, though!

ok so why not make one mocking like the debunker's videos? like make one but make it sooooo overacted that it's obviously fake. like one of you knocks over a lamp but the camera catches you doing it. And play radio over the spirit meter thing. and make someone act like the creepy lady who kept on bugging you at the haunted place.

just an idea

On 1/19/2020 at 1:16 PM, EWU Emma said:

It would be awesome to go there to conduct an EWU paranormal investigation! See if it's really haunted or not... 🤔

Need to see more Spirit Box sessions LMAO.  Can you tune in any Country Music or Hockey Games on it? :classic_smile:

• Administrators
On 1/20/2020 at 1:15 PM, benskev said:

ok so why not make one mocking like the debunker's videos? like make one but make it sooooo overacted that it's obviously fake. like one of you knocks over a lamp but the camera catches you doing it. And play radio over the spirit meter thing. and make someone act like the creepy lady who kept on bugging you at the haunted place.

just an idea

I bet many would still think it's real, or they would still try to suggest that we were trying to pretend it's real and try to debunk us!