• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Savannahrose880

The case of Molly Bish

Molly Bish was a 16 year old girl from Warren Massachusetts. She had a job as a life guard. One morning her mom dropped her off to where she worked. A day before, her mother saw a man with a mustache in a white car. Her mother thought nothing of it. The day of her disappearance a coworker saw the same description of the man just minutes before Molly showed up for work. Hours later, the police contacted her mom telling her that there is no lifeguard on duty and all her belongings were still there. They searched everywhere without losing hope. They didn't find anything. Fast forward a few years later. A hunter found her bathing suit in the woods. They searched that area intensely and found her remains 5 miles away from her family home. In 2005 a CT resident was investigated but then dismissed because he wasn't involved. In 2009 Rodney Stanger was convicted for the murder of his girlfriend. (not Molly Bish) He resembled the sketch and he had ties to that exact pond. He also had access to a white vehicle that day. He has not been charged in this case. In 2011,  Gerald Battistoni, an informant with the Eastern Hampden County Narcotic Task Force was a suspect in this case because of his history and he matched the sketch. He died in 2014 and since then there has been no new arrests and it still remains unsolved. 

• Love 2
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 2

One weird fact I found was when Molly Bish was 10 she wrote a letter to the family of Holly Piirainen who was murdered in 1993 and the suspect in that case is also a suspect in the Molly Bish case.

• Love 1
  • Wow 2

11 minutes ago, Kevin said:

One weird fact I found was when Molly Bish was 10 she wrote a letter to the family of Holly Piirainen who was murdered in 1993 and the suspect in that case is also a suspect in the Molly Bish case.

What!?!? That’s even creepier! I didn’t even know that

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, Savannahrose880 said:

Thank you! I gotta look into this now

• Wow 1

7 hours ago, Kevin said:

Welp...  a possible same suspect for both of this case