Jump to content
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

 

‐------‐------------------------------

Hey Rider,  I could not get this thing to show the quote right.    But anyways. 

He probably did piss the bus driver off.  I'm thinking there was a video he released of him chasing the bus down?

I thought you were a mile or so out of the restricted airspace with the drone?  

The car probably belonged to some explorers though I can't remember the location in the video.  But I'm sure the owners were peeved.  

Who the hell keeps sockets on a roof rack?  I keep that shit locked up in my vehicle.  Even when I'm out there.  That's just stupid on his part.  

Yes indeed NV requires a front NV plate if the bracket is there.  Glad my vehicles aren't registered here.  

 

 

 

  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Coyote Alpha 51 said:

 

 

Not sure what is going on either, if I quote someone here there seems to be a whole lot of white space.

He did follow the bus, I have followed the bus as well, nothing illegal about that. I kept my distance somewhat, that driver hauls ass! 80 mph+

I won't say exactly where I was flying the drone (you know though...) but it was right at the border. HOWEVER, I was within the R4808 airspace:
Untitled6.thumb.jpg.a61289e7121365f9f179ca1e72b3ee97.jpg

Don't forget, that airspace extends OUTSIDE the land border. 3.5 miles in fact on Groom Lake Road.

All things considered I think he bullshitted about the car he found, that he claimed was "abandoned". For starters, the sheriff dept. would check it out, and they would be the ones to call it in to be towed, not him. Just more drama for his channel.

I am sure he meant a rack inside his vehicle with his sockets. Still, who does with their personal vehicle.

  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dave James said:

And of course there are the fake reviews on his business listing...

https://goo.gl/maps/eBWnBbvPySBx6rap6 

There used to be a review from himself saying how good this business was, but that has mysteriously disappeared. 

I remember seeing the review he posted about himself. 

  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Dave James said:

And of course there are the fake reviews on his business listing...

https://goo.gl/maps/eBWnBbvPySBx6rap6 

There used to be a review from himself saying how good this business was, but that has mysteriously disappeared. 

What kind of dumbass moron gives a 5 star review on his own "business"? Oh wait.... this guy.

fake.review.thumb.jpg.24ea83c21fa7d467b0dc5364f3089f4e.jpg

 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

Gotta love all the fake 5 star reviews on here too. Including the Baseballbat7007 one, which is his son.

https://www.google.com/search?q="abracadabra+welding+las+vegas"

And just a bit of info I heard - apparently he's been running this business without a license for years.

That would also mean not paying taxes either to Clark County. 

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

overtime.thumb.PNG.04aed55a9d25542697dcebf22ffd956d.PNG

Video or post by Christian playing the victim incoming! 🤣😝

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

awc.PNG.326876329246b964964620571b5384d6.PNG

Guys, big working man is on the BRINK of a baby fit! HE'S COMING IN HOT!

Here's a new playlist he created today! I have no clue what he's trying to say, but he's trying to say SOMETHING!

It's absolutely INSANE how he terrorizes people for years and then cries when he gets called out. What a coward. 

Keep crying, Adventures with Christian! Why can't you just leave people alone? If you're such a man, why can't you join the forum and talk to people here like an adult? What's wrong with you? You're obviously lurking and reading every post, even creating a playlist now after we saw your other one. Why can't you "MAN UP" and talk to us directly? Scared?

Like when you run and hide whenever anyone you've ever messed with is out near Area 51? 🤔

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My prediction: he will claim absolutely ridiculous things are happening to him as result of this thread. As soon as he loses control of the narrative and people are calling him out, like a true narcissist, he cries and plays the victim. It's kind of sad he's such a baby that he can't join and talk to people to work it out. He's unable to. 🤭

I have a feeling we may see a repeat of that one weird video where he was sitting outside his ex-wife's house whining. That same video where he said some channels were supporting him and he was talking about US. Cry more, you had to start sh*t with people for NO REASON.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

remove.thumb.PNG.6cd3a5d96a121a5122b343a310bb49ce.PNG

LMAO! Who's video was he trying to get removed!? 🤣

  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

baby.thumb.PNG.cc1199be25dbcdcd8c0d5e191946d7d3.PNG

Sorry, guys, seems Mr. Man over here can only communicate through playlists. He's been doing this for nearly two years. This one was created in 2018.

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EWU Emma said:

My prediction: he will claim absolutely ridiculous things are happening to him as result of this thread. As soon as he loses control of the narrative and people are calling him out, like a true narcissist, he cries and plays the victim. It's kind of sad he's such a baby that he can't join and talk to people to work it out. He's unable to. 🤭

I have a feeling we may see a repeat of that one weird video where he was sitting outside his ex-wife's house whining. That same video where he said some channels were supporting him and he was talking about US. Cry more, you had to start sh*t with people for NO REASON.

LOL 😂 🤣🤣

You go Girl !!!

  • Love 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EWU Emma said:

awc.PNG.326876329246b964964620571b5384d6.PNG

Guys, big working man is on the BRINK of a baby fit! HE'S COMING IN HOT!

Here's a new playlist he created today! I have no clue what he's trying to say, but he's trying to say SOMETHING!

It's absolutely INSANE how he terrorizes people for years and then cries when he gets called out. What a coward. 

Keep crying, Adventures with Christian! Why can't you just leave people alone? If you're such a man, why can't you join the forum and talk to people here like an adult? What's wrong with you? You're obviously lurking and reading every post, even creating a playlist now after we saw your other one. Why can't you "MAN UP" and talk to us directly? Scared?

Like when you run and hide whenever anyone you've ever messed with is out near Area 51? 🤔

I don't think he's a man, more of a child who needs his parents and starts to play that bs. Well now we know what kind of douchebag he really is.

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy Toledo! I just read through most of this thread and I'm blown away, but not super surprised. I remember watching this guys videos (AWC) and heard him mention that he was being harassed. I remember seeing a video of him showing graffiti on some abandoned building, claiming it been there for a couple weeks but then being able to clean it off easily with brake cleaner. In that sun, it would have been baked in within a couple days. It came off way too easily, proving it was very fresh. He also claimed that he went up there to clean it up... but didn't bring anything to actually clean it other than brake cleaner? Also, this place is remote... a place that someone wouldn't go to often, especially if they have been there before. Yet he claims his buddy just happened to be there and find it within a week or so of it being painted?  How convenient.  I knew at that point that he was full of it. 

My favorite video though, was one of him in Goodsprings, where he claims he had to defend himself. What a hoot. 😂 He even put "had to defend myself" in the video title originally, then removed it because people were calling him out for not showing anything related to that. My favorite part though, was where he puts text on the screen saying "my friend is a 5th degree blackbelt with 6 world championships, but i don't like to tell people what I am."  Yeah, ok buddy! 👍👌 Whatever you say. 😂😂 What a blowhard. 

Anyway, thank you so much for exposing the truth, Bob, Emma, and A51R. Anyone that buys into his BS is a lost cause anyway, but I can guarantee you that this information has brought quite a few people into the promised land. 🙏😂 Reading a lot of what you guys have shared here explained so much and cleared up a lot of contradictions in his claims. I don't know how it is in Canada but in the US if you can prove that his claims are fraudulent and lies, and they have also cost you business and money and ruin your reputation within the community, you could potentially have a case for libel/slander, etc. might be something worth looking into in order to stop his continued attacks.

Ok, enough rambling from me. Thanks!

  • Love 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok, I've "researched" just about everywhere i can... I'm not finding anything.  Can anyone find any of these fights he's talking about? Anywhere? 😂

spacer.png

spacer.png

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, EWU Emma said:

awc.PNG.326876329246b964964620571b5384d6.PNG

Guys, big working man is on the BRINK of a baby fit! HE'S COMING IN HOT!

Here's a new playlist he created today! I have no clue what he's trying to say, but he's trying to say SOMETHING!

It's absolutely INSANE how he terrorizes people for years and then cries when he gets called out. What a coward. 

Keep crying, Adventures with Christian! Why can't you just leave people alone? If you're such a man, why can't you join the forum and talk to people here like an adult? What's wrong with you? You're obviously lurking and reading every post, even creating a playlist now after we saw your other one. Why can't you "MAN UP" and talk to us directly? Scared?

Like when you run and hide whenever anyone you've ever messed with is out near Area 51? 🤔

I had to watch the video to figure out what the hell he is on about. I guess this "George Webb" posts conspiracy theories on Youtube, and who falsely accused a couple of spreading COVID to China. Not sure what that has to do with me - I don't believe in almost all conspiracy theories, nor do I make videos about them. I am guessing he somehow likens himself to the couple, the victims in that video.

  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, EWU Emma said:

LMAO! Who's video was he trying to get removed!? 🤣

Likely a certain channel called "ADVENTURES with Dumbass". They were removed at my request.

  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Christopher said:

Holy Toledo! I just read through most of this thread and I'm blown away, but not super surprised. I remember watching this guys videos (AWC) and heard him mention that he was being harassed. I remember seeing a video of him showing graffiti on some abandoned building, claiming it been there for a couple weeks but then being able to clean it off easily with brake cleaner. In that sun, it would have been baked in within a couple days. It came off way too easily, proving it was very fresh. He also claimed that he went up there to clean it up... but didn't bring anything to actually clean it other than brake cleaner? Also, this place is remote... a place that someone wouldn't go to often, especially if they have been there before. Yet he claims his buddy just happened to be there and find it within a week or so of it being painted?  How convenient.  I knew at that point that he was full of it. 

My favorite video though, was one of him in Goodsprings, where he claims he had to defend himself. What a hoot. 😂 He even put "had to defend myself" in the video title originally, then removed it because people were calling him out for not showing anything related to that. My favorite part though, was where he puts text on the screen saying "my friend is a 5th degree blackbelt with 6 world championships, but i don't like to tell people what I am."  Yeah, ok buddy! 👍👌 Whatever you say. 😂😂 What a blowhard. 

Anyway, thank you so much for exposing the truth, Bob, Emma, and A51R. Anyone that buys into his BS is a lost cause anyway, but I can guarantee you that this information has brought quite a few people into the promised land. 🙏😂 Reading a lot of what you guys have shared here explained so much and cleared up a lot of contradictions in his claims. I don't know how it is in Canada but in the US if you can prove that his claims are fraudulent and lies, and they have also cost you business and money and ruin your reputation within the community, you could potentially have a case for libel/slander, etc. might be something worth looking into in order to stop his continued attacks.

Ok, enough rambling from me. Thanks!

I am going to cover the "graffiti" in my next blog post.

I am very grateful to Bob, Emma and EWU for starting this thread and pinning it. I have spent years trying to defend myself against his false allegations, and trying to prove he is a pathological liar. It's almost impossible to prove your innocence against false allegations made with no proof, when he has an audience who mostly believe it unquestioningly. The ones who question get blocked and banned.

The legal system here in Canada is quite a bit different than the US - what are considered "frivolous lawsuits" here rarely succeed. However if I was to bring legal action I would have to retain a lawyer in the US. I spoke to one in Las Vegas; they wanted a $10K retainer just to start on a cease-and-desist order.

  • Love 4
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone else posted their AWC experience in our comments. I'm really glad more people are coming forward to expose Christian for what he truly is.

1945129311_janetairlines12.thumb.PNG.69edb68519ef7f12abfef73553acd139.PNG

  • Love 3
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another thing Foster could go after him for is interfering with his business. I hear they take that pretty serious here in the US. Foster could probably own Christian's Trailer and empty parcel of land in Goldfield. 

  • Love 4
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EWU Bob said:

Another thing Foster could go after him for is interfering with his business. I hear they take that pretty serious here in the US. Foster could probably own Christian's Trailer and empty parcel of land in Goldfield. 

Yeah or NUKE THAT BI@TCH😂

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, EWU Emma said:

Someone else posted their AWC experience in our comments. I'm really glad more people are coming forward to expose Christian for what he truly is.

1945129311_janetairlines12.thumb.PNG.69edb68519ef7f12abfef73553acd139.PNG

"janet airlines" has been a friend for a while. Glad some people are seeing the light.

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, EWU Bob said:

Another thing Foster could go after him for is interfering with his business. I hear they take that pretty serious here in the US. Foster could probably own Christian's Trailer and empty parcel of land in Goldfield. 

Yes! This is what I meant about suing the asshat. If he is having an impact on your business, causing you to lose money because you are losing subscribers based on his claims, then I would imagine you would have a legitimate claim, however I am not a lawyer so YMMV.

  • Love 5
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Who's Online   1 Member, 1 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

  • Similar Content

    • By Moms world goes ‘round
      This has probably been answered here someplace, but I can’t find it. I’m curious about the change in videos, the voices on the video and why Emma and Bob aren’t doing the videos. I loved the exploration videos, especially the Area 51 ones. I know Covid-19 has stopped a lot of exploring, but even then Bob and Emma and even mom would do sit down discussions of mysteries. I’m just curious why the change? Are you going to go back to exploring and do I need to start a conspiracy on where did Bob and Emma go? Who took their channel? That’s a good video idea lol. Love the videos still. Just really miss the banter
    • By Spida
      Please post any abandoned places videos here
      Thanks folks
    • By EWUJW90
      Hey all, 
       
      I have been thinking EWU should cover Holly Clark from Hamilton Ontario Canada in their missing persons videos as this does hit home for me and is a 2020 ongoing case. 
       
      I came here to suggest it, but it also got me thinking. What cases would you guys like to see covered that have not been covered yet? 
    • By Spida
      Please post your music videos here. 
      Doesn't matter if they old or new or what genre they are. 
      Thanks folks
    • By ArcticThunder
      It's short. Something to wet your...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information