• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

1 hour ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

‐------‐------------------------------

Hey Rider,  I could not get this thing to show the quote right.    But anyways. 

He probably did piss the bus driver off.  I'm thinking there was a video he released of him chasing the bus down?

I thought you were a mile or so out of the restricted airspace with the drone?  

The car probably belonged to some explorers though I can't remember the location in the video.  But I'm sure the owners were peeved.  

Who the hell keeps sockets on a roof rack?  I keep that shit locked up in my vehicle.  Even when I'm out there.  That's just stupid on his part.  

Yes indeed NV requires a front NV plate if the bracket is there.  Glad my vehicles aren't registered here.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Coyote Alpha 51 said:

Not sure what is going on either, if I quote someone here there seems to be a whole lot of white space.

He did follow the bus, I have followed the bus as well, nothing illegal about that. I kept my distance somewhat, that driver hauls ass! 80 mph+

I won't say exactly where I was flying the drone (you know though...) but it was right at the border. HOWEVER, I was within the R4808 airspace:
Untitled6.thumb.jpg.a61289e7121365f9f179ca1e72b3ee97.jpg

Don't forget, that airspace extends OUTSIDE the land border. 3.5 miles in fact on Groom Lake Road.

All things considered I think he bullshitted about the car he found, that he claimed was "abandoned". For starters, the sheriff dept. would check it out, and they would be the ones to call it in to be towed, not him. Just more drama for his channel.

I am sure he meant a rack inside his vehicle with his sockets. Still, who does with their personal vehicle.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Dave James said:

And of course there are the fake reviews on his business listing...

https://goo.gl/maps/eBWnBbvPySBx6rap6 

There used to be a review from himself saying how good this business was, but that has mysteriously disappeared. 

I remember seeing the review he posted about himself. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Dave James said:

And of course there are the fake reviews on his business listing...

https://goo.gl/maps/eBWnBbvPySBx6rap6 

There used to be a review from himself saying how good this business was, but that has mysteriously disappeared. 

What kind of dumbass moron gives a 5 star review on his own "business"? Oh wait.... this guy.

fake.review.thumb.jpg.24ea83c21fa7d467b0dc5364f3089f4e.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

Gotta love all the fake 5 star reviews on here too. Including the Baseballbat7007 one, which is his son.

https://www.google.com/search?q="abracadabra+welding+las+vegas"

And just a bit of info I heard - apparently he's been running this business without a license for years.

That would also mean not paying taxes either to Clark County. 

• Love 3

overtime.thumb.PNG.04aed55a9d25542697dcebf22ffd956d.PNG

Video or post by Christian playing the victim incoming! 🤣😝

• Haha 3

awc.PNG.326876329246b964964620571b5384d6.PNG

Guys, big working man is on the BRINK of a baby fit! HE'S COMING IN HOT!

Here's a new playlist he created today! I have no clue what he's trying to say, but he's trying to say SOMETHING!

It's absolutely INSANE how he terrorizes people for years and then cries when he gets called out. What a coward. 

Keep crying, Adventures with Christian! Why can't you just leave people alone? If you're such a man, why can't you join the forum and talk to people here like an adult? What's wrong with you? You're obviously lurking and reading every post, even creating a playlist now after we saw your other one. Why can't you "MAN UP" and talk to us directly? Scared?

Like when you run and hide whenever anyone you've ever messed with is out near Area 51? 🤔

• Love 3

My prediction: he will claim absolutely ridiculous things are happening to him as result of this thread. As soon as he loses control of the narrative and people are calling him out, like a true narcissist, he cries and plays the victim. It's kind of sad he's such a baby that he can't join and talk to people to work it out. He's unable to. 🤭

I have a feeling we may see a repeat of that one weird video where he was sitting outside his ex-wife's house whining. That same video where he said some channels were supporting him and he was talking about US. Cry more, you had to start sh*t with people for NO REASON.

• Love 2

remove.thumb.PNG.6cd3a5d96a121a5122b343a310bb49ce.PNG

LMAO! Who's video was he trying to get removed!? 🤣

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

baby.thumb.PNG.cc1199be25dbcdcd8c0d5e191946d7d3.PNG

Sorry, guys, seems Mr. Man over here can only communicate through playlists. He's been doing this for nearly two years. This one was created in 2018.

• Love 3

4 hours ago, EWU Emma said:

My prediction: he will claim absolutely ridiculous things are happening to him as result of this thread. As soon as he loses control of the narrative and people are calling him out, like a true narcissist, he cries and plays the victim. It's kind of sad he's such a baby that he can't join and talk to people to work it out. He's unable to. 🤭

I have a feeling we may see a repeat of that one weird video where he was sitting outside his ex-wife's house whining. That same video where he said some channels were supporting him and he was talking about US. Cry more, you had to start sh*t with people for NO REASON.

LOL 😂 🤣🤣

You go Girl !!!

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, EWU Emma said:

Here's a new playlist he created today! I have no clue what he's trying to say, but he's trying to say SOMETHING!

It's absolutely INSANE how he terrorizes people for years and then cries when he gets called out. What a coward. 

Keep crying, Adventures with Christian! Why can't you just leave people alone? If you're such a man, why can't you join the forum and talk to people here like an adult? What's wrong with you? You're obviously lurking and reading every post, even creating a playlist now after we saw your other one. Why can't you "MAN UP" and talk to us directly? Scared?

Like when you run and hide whenever anyone you've ever messed with is out near Area 51? 🤔

I don't think he's a man, more of a child who needs his parents and starts to play that bs. Well now we know what kind of douchebag he really is.

• Love 3

Holy Toledo! I just read through most of this thread and I'm blown away, but not super surprised. I remember watching this guys videos (AWC) and heard him mention that he was being harassed. I remember seeing a video of him showing graffiti on some abandoned building, claiming it been there for a couple weeks but then being able to clean it off easily with brake cleaner. In that sun, it would have been baked in within a couple days. It came off way too easily, proving it was very fresh. He also claimed that he went up there to clean it up... but didn't bring anything to actually clean it other than brake cleaner? Also, this place is remote... a place that someone wouldn't go to often, especially if they have been there before. Yet he claims his buddy just happened to be there and find it within a week or so of it being painted?  How convenient.  I knew at that point that he was full of it. 

My favorite video though, was one of him in Goodsprings, where he claims he had to defend himself. What a hoot. 😂 He even put "had to defend myself" in the video title originally, then removed it because people were calling him out for not showing anything related to that. My favorite part though, was where he puts text on the screen saying "my friend is a 5th degree blackbelt with 6 world championships, but i don't like to tell people what I am."  Yeah, ok buddy! 👍👌 Whatever you say. 😂😂 What a blowhard. 

Anyway, thank you so much for exposing the truth, Bob, Emma, and A51R. Anyone that buys into his BS is a lost cause anyway, but I can guarantee you that this information has brought quite a few people into the promised land. 🙏😂 Reading a lot of what you guys have shared here explained so much and cleared up a lot of contradictions in his claims. I don't know how it is in Canada but in the US if you can prove that his claims are fraudulent and lies, and they have also cost you business and money and ruin your reputation within the community, you could potentially have a case for libel/slander, etc. might be something worth looking into in order to stop his continued attacks.

Ok, enough rambling from me. Thanks!

• Love 5
  • Haha 1

ok, I've "researched" just about everywhere i can... I'm not finding anything.  Can anyone find any of these fights he's talking about? Anywhere? 😂

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Love 4

11 hours ago, EWU Emma said:

I had to watch the video to figure out what the hell he is on about. I guess this "George Webb" posts conspiracy theories on Youtube, and who falsely accused a couple of spreading COVID to China. Not sure what that has to do with me - I don't believe in almost all conspiracy theories, nor do I make videos about them. I am guessing he somehow likens himself to the couple, the victims in that video.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, EWU Emma said:

LMAO! Who's video was he trying to get removed!? 🤣

Likely a certain channel called "ADVENTURES with Dumbass". They were removed at my request.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Christopher said:

Holy Toledo! I just read through most of this thread and I'm blown away, but not super surprised. I remember watching this guys videos (AWC) and heard him mention that he was being harassed. I remember seeing a video of him showing graffiti on some abandoned building, claiming it been there for a couple weeks but then being able to clean it off easily with brake cleaner. In that sun, it would have been baked in within a couple days. It came off way too easily, proving it was very fresh. He also claimed that he went up there to clean it up... but didn't bring anything to actually clean it other than brake cleaner? Also, this place is remote... a place that someone wouldn't go to often, especially if they have been there before. Yet he claims his buddy just happened to be there and find it within a week or so of it being painted?  How convenient.  I knew at that point that he was full of it. 

My favorite video though, was one of him in Goodsprings, where he claims he had to defend himself. What a hoot. 😂 He even put "had to defend myself" in the video title originally, then removed it because people were calling him out for not showing anything related to that. My favorite part though, was where he puts text on the screen saying "my friend is a 5th degree blackbelt with 6 world championships, but i don't like to tell people what I am."  Yeah, ok buddy! 👍👌 Whatever you say. 😂😂 What a blowhard. 

Anyway, thank you so much for exposing the truth, Bob, Emma, and A51R. Anyone that buys into his BS is a lost cause anyway, but I can guarantee you that this information has brought quite a few people into the promised land. 🙏😂 Reading a lot of what you guys have shared here explained so much and cleared up a lot of contradictions in his claims. I don't know how it is in Canada but in the US if you can prove that his claims are fraudulent and lies, and they have also cost you business and money and ruin your reputation within the community, you could potentially have a case for libel/slander, etc. might be something worth looking into in order to stop his continued attacks.

Ok, enough rambling from me. Thanks!

I am going to cover the "graffiti" in my next blog post.

I am very grateful to Bob, Emma and EWU for starting this thread and pinning it. I have spent years trying to defend myself against his false allegations, and trying to prove he is a pathological liar. It's almost impossible to prove your innocence against false allegations made with no proof, when he has an audience who mostly believe it unquestioningly. The ones who question get blocked and banned.

The legal system here in Canada is quite a bit different than the US - what are considered "frivolous lawsuits" here rarely succeed. However if I was to bring legal action I would have to retain a lawyer in the US. I spoke to one in Las Vegas; they wanted a $10K retainer just to start on a cease-and-desist order.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Someone else posted their AWC experience in our comments. I'm really glad more people are coming forward to expose Christian for what he truly is.

1945129311_janetairlines12.thumb.PNG.69edb68519ef7f12abfef73553acd139.PNG

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Another thing Foster could go after him for is interfering with his business. I hear they take that pretty serious here in the US. Foster could probably own Christian's Trailer and empty parcel of land in Goldfield. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, EWU Bob said:

Another thing Foster could go after him for is interfering with his business. I hear they take that pretty serious here in the US. Foster could probably own Christian's Trailer and empty parcel of land in Goldfield. 

Yeah or NUKE THAT BI@TCH😂

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, EWU Emma said:

Someone else posted their AWC experience in our comments. I'm really glad more people are coming forward to expose Christian for what he truly is.

1945129311_janetairlines12.thumb.PNG.69edb68519ef7f12abfef73553acd139.PNG

"janet airlines" has been a friend for a while. Glad some people are seeing the light.

• Love 4

7 hours ago, EWU Bob said:

Yes! This is what I meant about suing the asshat. If he is having an impact on your business, causing you to lose money because you are losing subscribers based on his claims, then I would imagine you would have a legitimate claim, however I am not a lawyer so YMMV.

• Love 5
  • Like 1