• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Ok. That was a great example of "that escalated quickly." 🤐  I did't know everyone was so on-edge. I will kindly take my thoughts elsewhere where I can ask questions without being assumed to be a cult-member ? or attacked for not using my full name on a website? Take a look at your users how many used their names? 🙄  I shouldn't have posted in here. Lesson learned. Call me an old fashioned but people sure don't give people much respect anymore.

• Like 1

I don't pretend I am going to do this "full time". The Area 51 thing is too niche, and after the "Storm Area 51" fiasco and the media attention it got, people are sick of hearing about it. If I lived down there, I have enough good ideas for related stuff that I might be able to do it. But I don't and can't. Maybe when I retire, because that IS where I plan on living. Still, for most people the topic is pretty "dry" stuff, and I refuse to drama-it-up by making up stuff, or peppering my videos with fake bullshit (other than sonic booms...)

Bob and family have the advantage of basically having an entire "crew" to help produce videos, they are down in the area, and have what seems endless good video ideas. Now they are on the Top 5/10 thing, which seems to be really popular. Hopefully they do well with it.

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Illegal Seagull said:

Ok. That was a great example of "that escalated quickly." 🤐  I did't know everyone was so on-edge. I will kindly take my thoughts elsewhere where I can ask questions without being assumed to be a cult-member ? or attacked for not using my full name on a website? Take a look at your users how many used their names? 🙄  I shouldn't have posted in here. Lesson learned. Call me an old fashioned but people sure don't give people much respect anymore.

Who attacked you? Feel free to ask questions, if they are reasonable they will be answered. Personally I have had my fill of anonymous comments, as from my experience they have an agenda. I will try and put that aside.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

Who attacked you? Feel free to ask questions, if they are reasonable they will be answered. Personally I have had my fill of anonymous comments, as from my experience they have an agenda. I will try and put that aside.

ETA: arrgh. I should just ignore anonymous comments, or take them for what they are worth, and not announce that. I didn't mean to start anyone lashing out at those that choose to remain anonymous. I apologize. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Illegal Seagull said:

Ok. That was a great example of "that escalated quickly." 🤐  I did't know everyone was so on-edge. 

I think you might also be "on-edge" if you were the one being attacked, doxxed, and having very sick and disturbing things said about you while using your full name. Again, being anonymous you will never understand what that is like.

I will kindly take my thoughts elsewhere where I can ask questions without being assumed to be a cult-member ? or attacked for not using my full name on a website?

Of course you're free to do what you want, but I am not sure who said you were a cult-member. Maybe I missed it?

It's interesting how you're already getting offended just for having people disagree with you on a forum while you're anonymous, I can only imagine how you would act if people were doxxing your full name, address, phone number, making up sick lies about you, and going after you constantly. If you're going to get upset because people are going to disagree with you, how can you tell others to not get upset when some crazy psycho is doing much worse to them? 

Can't you have a little empathy for those who are dealing with this nut job in real life? 

Take a look at your users how many used their names? 🙄

How many of those users who are anonymous here in the community are telling Foster and the rest of us "easy does it"? None, you're the only one, and it's because they all know what a sick scumbag we are dealing with? The difference between you and them is that they have empathy and can understand what we're dealing with, and it's not fun! You think it's fun to have anonymous people call your house, call your work, and constantly harass you? 

I shouldn't have posted in here. Lesson learned. Call me an old fashioned but people sure don't give people much respect anymore.

Respect is a two way street, you're literally telling people who are being harassed and doxxed to take it easy, that's totally disrespectful and lacks empathy. Maybe try to put yourself in our shoes and see what that feels like. How would you feel if someone was going after your reputation, job, and trying to make your life a living hell? Would you be relaxed? I think it's obvious as you're getting upset just by having people disagree with your anonymous username! 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Illegal Seagull said:

Wow, so you tell the people being targeted and harassed by Adventures with Christian "easy does it" when we're here discussing our experiences on our OWN website, you come in and say it's "cringe" and get a response, and you're already freaking out saying you shouldn't have posted in here? LMAO! You aren't even under your real name! You're anonymous and you're already saying "lesson learned" and nothing even happened to you! Holy moly, I can only imagine your reaction if you were at the receiving end of AWC's harassment!

Do you consider it respectful to tell victims of targeted harassment they're being kinda "cringe"?

Kinda felt like you were trying too hard to be hip with the lingo, gramps. Kinda cringe.

fellowkids.thumb.jpg.41cdce83a64369ba8ca37cf9e23fe5d6.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Well what if he was sent by Adventures with Christian? I do read all these stuff that Bob, Emma and Area 51 Rider are facing. @Illegal Seagull read the whole post for the start of this forum that was posted for the start before commenting my dude, don't just glancing it, and then comment like Mutaha(he does video on other youtubers by just looking at their thumbnail😂) read word by word. I didn't knew what was they talking about? I understood once when Bob said what was going on with them and Area 51 Rider an Adventures with Christian, and I newest members comes in and says TAKE IT EASY are you out of your freaking mind Seagull? SMH....

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Ok. Last comment here because I can tell I'm not welcomed. Let me clarify "take it easy Emma" was directed towards her way she posted to me. It wasn't aimed to everything else. Her response in that manner to me for having a different opinion and learning as I go. Again maybe it was the way I was raised but the responses to me I see here are just like cliques in high school. Like shun the new person call them a rat no other opinions allowed without being ganged up. I guess it's just the internet. I have been completely calm in my posts on this thread. You wouldn't want to see me upset 😈 just joking I wouldn't do that.

• Like 1

They did posted proof here if you ever open your god damn eyes. The way you said it was showing you supporting Adventures with Christian he's a douchbag!

• Love 4
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Illegal Seagull said:

maybe it was the way I was raised but the responses to me I see here are just like cliques in high school

wow it's almost like you came to our website and said speaking out on being harassed by a psychopath was "cringe"

• Love 3
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Illegal Seagull said:

Ok. Last comment here because I can tell I'm not welcomed.

What's telling is how you ignore every question or comment directed at you and just continue to spout the same nonsense. People have asked you to be specific about what is cringe, and you give absolutely no examples. 

If you were not welcomed here, you have already been banned, which is very easy to do. You are equating someone disagreeing with you as not being welcomed, which is completely false. If you're going to immediately join and start to play "devils advocate", you should be ready for people to also play "devils advocate" and disagree with you. It's literally how it works if you're going to jump into such a highly controversial topic and attempt to play "devils advocate".

There's real people being harassed and doxxed here, not just some anonymous internet name. This is real life for many of us. This is not limited to just online stuff for many of us!

Let me clarify "take it easy Emma" was directed towards her way she posted to me. It wasn't aimed to everything else. Her response in that manner to me for having a different opinion and learning as I go. 

Again, you're telling people who are dealing with a psychopath to not be on edge, which again, is very telling on your part. 

Again maybe it was the way I was raised but the responses to me I see here are just like cliques in high school. 

Can you be specific, what does how you were raised have to do with the responses, and what responses specifically are you referring too? Why haven't you taken the time to even address any of the responses to you?

All you do is continue to repeat the same nonsense and never address any comments directed towards you. It's almost as if you're just here to troll or something.

It seems all you want to do is make snide and rude comments, just like your comment above, and then cry foul when anyone disagrees or calls you out on it. If anyone is acting like they are in high school, I would say you should take a look in the mirror. 

Like shun the new person call them a rat no other opinions allowed without being ganged up. I guess it's just the internet. I have been completely calm in my posts on this thread. You wouldn't want to see me upset 😈 just joking I wouldn't do that.

Maybe you need to go back and see how this all has progressed, but the truth is you were actually welcomed in a very friendly manner when you joined. Shunned?? Show me where you were shunned. 

It's not called being ganged up on, it's called having an unpopular opinion. A lot of people disagree with you, and they are telling you that, and you want to say you're being ganged up on and shunned, but it's literally people just disagreeing with you. 

You, for whatever reason, want to act as if being harassed by a psychopath isn't a big deal. Anyone with an ounce of empathy can understand what that would be like and disagrees with you. That's why they are all here under anonymous user names, they wouldn't want the same to happen to them, and rightfully so! 

Most can understand how it would feel to have your real name, address, and phone number doxxed, and most can understand how awful it would be having some psychopath making up sick lies about you on the internet using your REAL NAME! They have empathy and can understand how awful this would be, and it never ends, the guy continues to do this to people for YEARS! 

Let me try to help you understand what this would be like. How would you like someone using your real name, phone number, address, and images telling everyone you're into bestiality? How would you like them using all your details and posting about you on Cheaterland, so whenever someone runs your name in google, they get all this false information about you? How would you like them calling your family members, your work, etc.? 

Tell me, would you enjoy that? Might that cause you to be a little sensitive when someone trying to pretend it's not a big deal? I know the answer because if you didn't care, you wouldn't be using a anonymous name here!

To be clear, there is NOTHING wrong with using an anonymous name on a forum, I would, and have, suggested everyone keep their details private so they never have to deal with this themselves! For those who have been doxxed, have a little empathy for their situation and the hell they are living through! Is that too much to ask? Or is playing "devils advocate" more important to you? 

This thread is to help everyone understand how crucial it is to keep your details private as there are people like Adventures With Christian who will go after you if they get your details and try to make your life a living hell. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

What's telling is how you ignore every question or comment directed at you and just continue to spout the same nonsense. People have asked you to be specific about what is cringe, and you give absolutely no examples. 

If you were not welcomed here, you have already been banned, which is very easy to do. You are equating someone disagreeing with you as not being welcomed, which is completely false. If you're going to immediately join and start to play "devils advocate", you should be ready for people to also play "devils advocate" and disagree with you. It's literally how it works if you're going to jump into such a highly controversial topic and attempt to play "devils advocate".

There's real people being harassed and doxxed here, not just some anonymous internet name. This is real life for many of us. This is not limited to just online stuff for many of us!

Again, you're telling people who are dealing with a psychopath to not be on edge, which again, is very telling on your part. 

Can you be specific, what does how you were raised have to do with the responses, and what responses specifically are you referring too? Why haven't you taken the time to even address any of the responses to you?

All you do is continue to repeat the same nonsense and never address any comments directed towards you. It's almost as if you're just here to troll or something.

It seems all you have want to do is make snide and rude comments, just like your comment above, and then cry when anyone disagrees or calls you out on it. If anyone is acting like they are in high school, I would say you should take a look in the mirror. 

Your behavior is more like an anonymous grade school prank call, you know you're wrong so you hide behind an anonymous account while trying to tell those who are being harassed to take it easy and talking about it is cringe, which I am not even sure you know what the meaning of that word is. 

Maybe you need to go back and see how this all has progressed, but the truth is you were actually welcomed in a very friendly manner when you joined. Shunned?? Show me where you were shunned. 

It's not called being ganged up on, it's called having an unpopular opinion. A lot of people disagree with you, and they are telling you that, and you want to say you're being ganged up on and shunned, but it's literally people just disagreeing with you. 

You, for whatever reason, want to act as if being harassed by a psychopath isn't a big deal. Anyone with an ounce of empathy can understand what that would be like and disagrees with you. That's why they are all here under anonymous user names, they wouldn't want the same to happen to them, and rightfully so! 

Most can understand how it would feel to have your real name, address, and phone number doxxed, and most can understand how awful it would be having some psychopath making up sick lies about you on the internet using your REAL NAME! They have empathy and can understand how awful this would be, and it never ends, the guy continues to do this to people for YEARS! 

Let me try to help you understand what this would be like. How would you like someone using your real name, phone number, address, and images telling everyone you're into bestiality? How would you like them using all your details and posting about you on Cheaterland, so whenever someone runs your name in google, they get all this false information about you? How would you like them calling your family members, your work, etc.? 

Tell me, would you enjoy that? Might that cause you to be a little sensitive when someone trying to pretend it's not a big deal? I know the answer because if you didn't care, you wouldn't be using a anonymous name here!

To be clear, there is NOTHING wrong with using an anonymous name on a forum, I would, and have, suggested everyone keep their details private so they never have to deal with this themselves! For those who have been doxxed, have a little empathy for their situation and the hell they are living through! Is that too much to ask? Or is playing "devils advocate" more important to you? 

This thread is to help everyone understand how crucial it is to keep your details private as there are people like Adventures With Christian you will go after you if they get your details and try to make your life a living hell. 

Agreed! He didn't made sense at all. Hopefully this made sense to him now if not then I don't know what will.(Sorry Rooney I was having a bad day and just went ham)

• Love 4
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, EWU Bob said:

I hope your day is going better @Darzen Rodrigues🙂👍

Woke up in the morning to be a victim of hit and run(daily) and just finished washing my car, feels better watching it look so damn clean.

• Love 2
  • Sad 1

For anyone that believes he is gone, and is no longer spreading his hate and lies. From 2 days ago:
Untitled4jpg.thumb.jpg.402cd8fb2f5a0df7071dbb7bf13bbb6f.jpg

In the comments on his video called "AREA 51 RIDER IS BAD FOR NEVADA, AND AMERICA. VANDALISM IN AMERICA"
I am not going to link to it, you can find it on his channel.

1. "rotten person"? That's a matter of opinion. FWIW, I never beat my wife and kids.
  2. I drove by the Scientology building on Hollywood Blvd and said "someone should blow that place up". See how he twists it - "threatened to blow up a church".
  3. I put some stickers on some signs, he twists that into "left miles of graffiti in the beautiful desert outside of area 51"
  4. The graffiti on the Tempiute Mine building showed up after he accused me of attempted murder. Nice timing huh. That will be covered in my next blog post, today or tomorrow.

Keep it up asshole. Your lying and the hate campaign against me. You have been exposed for what you truly are, and there is so much more to come.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, EWU Bob said:

Could be me, but I detect one or more of someones cheerleaders<cult members> in here. Slide in the conversation and act like an uninformed observer. Probably my imagination...

• Love 4
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

Could be me, but I detect one or more of someones cheerleaders<cult members> in here. Slide in the conversation and act like an uninformed observer. Probably my imagination...

I don't think you're wrong, and I wish people like Illegal Seagull could understand what you have been going through over all this. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

For anyone that believes he is gone, and is no longer spreading his hate and lies. From 2 days ago:
Untitled4jpg.thumb.jpg.402cd8fb2f5a0df7071dbb7bf13bbb6f.jpg

In the comments on his video called "AREA 51 RIDER IS BAD FOR NEVADA, AND AMERICA. VANDALISM IN AMERICA"
I am not going to link to it, you can find it on his channel.

1. "rotten person"? That's a matter of opinion. FWIW, I never beat my wife and kids.
  2. I drove by the Scientology building on Hollywood Blvd and said "someone should blow that place up". See how he twists it - "threatened to blow up a church".
  3. I put some stickers on some signs, he twists that into "left miles of graffiti in the beautiful desert outside of area 51"
  4. The graffiti on the Tempiute Mine building showed up after he accused me of attempted murder. Nice timing huh. That will be covered in my next blog post, today or tomorrow.

Keep it up asshole. Your lying and the hate campaign against me. You have been exposed for what you truly are, and there is so much more to come.

Wow, I just went to the video you referenced and he went through and commented 3 more times to other people trying to sneakily doxx you now under his actual account. How dumb.

1.PNG.51b9d23fa3a937674e1381442436e1ae.PNG

2.thumb.PNG.a76d02e57dfe8a3e19ccd9c07754c45d.PNG

3.PNG.1ffcd8356ed2795a2fe7018220fe75fe.PNG

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Wow 2
  • Angry 1

That fool is just looking for a lawsuit.

Do you guys remember growing up, we all knew some person that would always put other people down, in order to make themselves look good? Apparently some still haven't grown up.🧐

• Love 4
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rustednut63 said:

That fool is just looking for a lawsuit.

Do you guys remember growing up, we all knew some person that would always put other people down, in order to make themselves look good? Apparently some still haven't grown up.🧐

I talked to a Vegas lawyer in 2018. They wanted a $10k retainer to start. Money I don't have.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

I talked to a Vegas lawyer in 2018. They wanted a $10k retainer to start. Money I don't have.

I hear ya.

I need to win the lottery....get a good attorney that would make him dissappear, and a camper for the crew!

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Such a sneaky way to attempt to doxx someone, just goes to show you how he rolls. What does living in Canada have to do with anything at all? Oh, that's right, Foster lives there. That way you can look it up on google and easily find his Cheaterland page, where he just so happens to have fully doxxed Foster ... Does he realize how much people look down on those who doxx others? 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, EWU Bob said:

Such a sneaky way to attempt to doxx someone, just goes to show you how he rolls. What does living in Canada have to do with anything at all? Oh, that's right, Foster lives there. That way you can look it up on google and easily find his Cheaterland page, where he just so happens to have fully doxxed Foster ... Does he realize how much people look down on those who doxx others? 

Oh he will realize it someday soon. He's slowly destroying himself with all the lies and BS that spews out of his mouth.

Maybe he thinks since Foster lives in Canada, that he is safe and can get away with it?  

Funny how he builds himself up to be the most knowledgeable person about anything to do with area 51, when he's wrong on just about anything he talks about.

You can dip a turd in gold....but it's still a turd.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

Dunno if I just can sniff out a mole, but I smelt a rat from Seagulls first post. The grammar and structure of these comments kinda stands out. 
It’s sad but after following the hate campaign against Foster since the beginning you can just tell when someone is a plant, IMO

• Love 1