• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

On 4/15/2020 at 7:16 AM, The Area 51 Rider said:

I wonder if he was telling them he was a "Youtube Star". Someone contacted me (who shall remain anonymous) who encountered him on the west side of the NTTR. Not only was he acting like they were somewhere they shouldn't be, even though they were on public land, he announced he was a "Youtube Star". They passed him a short time later, he was fixing a flat tire on his jeep.

I thought the Jeep was destroyed in a horrible accident?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

13 hours ago, Dave James said:

I thought the Jeep was destroyed in a horrible accident?

This still shot obtained from the Camo Dude Security Agency,  shows said Jeep shortly after being pursued by Camo Dude personnel.  The report states that the suspect tried to jump a large pile of cow waste in his escape, and the result caused the suspension on his vehicle to buckle under the stress.  The subject was released, after officers were notified that he was a "YouTube star" and martial arts fighter that made our officers feel unsafe.

th.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

April 4, 2020
EXTRAVAGANZA OF BULLSHIT

I'm taking a break from my chronological record of events, as I need to sort out some evidence and the time-frame it happened.
While sorting through my collection, I came across this video. I had never watched this one, I had just downloaded it and forgot it.
I thought since I am mentioned in it a number of times, it was only right that I respond to it. And correct almost everything he says in this video.

NEXT: HE ACCUSES ME OF ATTEMPTED MURDER, AND MORE

• Love 2
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Rustednut63 said:

This still shot obtained from the Camo Dude Security Agency,  shows said Jeep shortly after being pursued by Camo Dude personnel.  The report states that the suspect tried to jump a large pile of cow waste in his escape, and the result caused the suspension on his vehicle to buckle under the stress.  The subject was released, after officers were notified that he was a "YouTube star" and martial arts fighter that made our officers feel unsafe.

th.jpg

Bahaha.... and it looks like it has the infamous "death wobble" in the front end.
(Long story, way inside...)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Rustednut63 said:

th.jpg

🤣

• Like 1

On 4/17/2020 at 5:39 AM, The Area 51 Rider said:

April 4, 2020
EXTRAVAGANZA OF BULLSHIT

I'm taking a break from my chronological record of events, as I need to sort out some evidence and the time-frame it happened.
While sorting through my collection, I came across this video. I had never watched this one, I had just downloaded it and forgot it.
I thought since I am mentioned in it a number of times, it was only right that I respond to it. And correct almost everything he says in this video.

NEXT: HE ACCUSES ME OF ATTEMPTED MURDER, AND MORE

What amazes me is that despite all of the evidence, facts, screenshots and videos like this, there will still be people who choose to support AWC. 

Some people just can’t see the truth even when it’s sitting on their face !

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Been following this. I'm glad there is evidence of what Adventures With Christian did to The Area 51 Rider. I was just lurking because I had nothing to say since I just watch the videos but I just registered because I want to ask something. 

On 4/16/2020 at 3:39 PM, The Area 51 Rider said:

I watched it and why is it like a exact copy of The Area 51 Rider's videos. I believe everything else in this thread but this doesn't make sense. EWU I have much respect for you please don't attack me for having this question but I think this is a lie and it makes me wonder where this is going.

• Like 1
  • Dislike Post 1

10 hours ago, Illegal Seagull said:

Been following this. I'm glad there is evidence of what Adventures With Christian did to The Area 51 Rider. I was just lurking because I had nothing to say since I just watch the videos but I just registered because I want to ask something. 

I watched it and why is it like a exact copy of The Area 51 Rider's videos. I believe everything else in this thread but this doesn't make sense. EWU I have much respect for you please don't attack me for having this question but I think this is a lie and it makes me wonder where this is going.

Clearly I made the video. I thought that was apparent. What exactly is a "lie"?

• Like 3

Oh, I understand now thank you. It sounded like you were linking to a video that you hadn't made by the way your words read. I think I follow most of what has happened but it gets complicated when there are different channels being used to upload old videos of Adventures With Christian. And sometimes they are originals and sometimes they are made by you. But I know it is complicated. Thank you.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dave James said:

What amazes me is that despite all of the evidence, facts, screenshots and videos like this, there will still be people who choose to support AWC. 

Some people just can’t see the truth even when it’s sitting on their face !

OK, I have to chime in here now. A51R is absolutely correct in this video. I have driven all these trails talked about. I drive Mormon Well Rd annually for our off-road club and also drove Gass Peak rd. The longest trail I have ever driven was Alamo Road. We drove from Tikaboo Pk base camp all the way back to I-95 via Alamo rd, we also stopped along the way exploring different off shoot roads as well. Let me tell you crossing the Dry Lake Bed is no joke. Once you start crossing there is no stopping for any reason, you have to keep pushing thru until you reach solid ground. This entire day took us 13 hrs from the time we left home and returned. Again my point is, A51R is correct with his comments in the video, I know this from experience and just want to reinforce what he is saying. I have included a picture of our route.

Screenshot_20200418-105209_BackCountry Navigator PRO.jpg

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Roy Myers Explorations said:

OK, I have to chime in here now. A51R is absolutely correct in this video. I have driven all these trails talked about. I drive Mormon Well Rd annually for our off-road club and also drove Gass Peak rd. The longest trail I have ever driven was Alamo Road. We drove from Tikaboo Pk base camp all the way back to I-95 via Alamo rd, we also stopped along the way exploring different off shoot roads as well. Let me tell you crossing the Dry Lake Bed is no joke. Once you start crossing there is no stopping for any reason, you have to keep pushing thru until you reach solid ground. This entire day took us 13 hrs from the time we left home and returned. Again my point is, A51R is correct with his comments in the video, I know this from experience and just want to reinforce what he is saying. I have included a picture of our route.

Hey Roy. I never did get right to that dry lake bed, but I was warned about it. I got to where I could see it, and decided me and my truck had enough beating for one day. Do you think my Tacoma with some reasonable tread tires could get through there? Doing the whole route is something I always wanted to do, but I want minimum zero risk I am gonna get stuck out there.

This is the video of my trip up there. My objective was to get pics of "Gotham City", which I accomplished.
https://youtu.be/CIktMJoxQ84

• Love 2
  • Like 4

So my spam filter is full of nothing but sex spam now (ironically as soon as this thread was posted, it started again), it all goes straight to spam, but it's pretty disgusting that he would sign up our family email account that we all use for sexual type of spam emails. Christian has absolutely no morals. 

• Wow 5
  • Angry 1

9 hours ago, EWU Bob said:

So my spam filter is full of nothing but sex spam now (ironically as soon as this thread was posted, it started again), it all goes straight to spam, but it's pretty disgusting that he would sign up our family email account that we all use for sexual type of spam emails. Christian has absolutely no morals. 

JESUS, that's so disgusting dude OMFG!

• Love 2
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, EWU Bob said:

Man that is sick if he signed you up. Are you sure it was him. Just saying because the internet eats up conflict like thanksgiving dinner and I have seen that there are always a lot of guests online so any one of them could have done it to upset you. Or fan the flames as they say. There is a lot of blame being thrown and rightly so but I'd question blaming him for everything that happens without evidence that ties it to him. Playing devil's advocate but this is what was said earlier about how his followers believe everything he says without evidence. Not that I doubt he did it but should we believe everything here without evidence that ties it to him.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

It's all circumstantial, but this falls into his modus operandi. How can anyone prove something like that? It would be impossible to prove he is the one who did it, which is why he does stuff like that, but he is well aware of this forum and he has done this to Foster as well, so it's not beyond the scope of high probability that he is the one behind it.

I don't believe it's a coincidence that it happened right after this thread started. This is very minor compared to all the other things he has, and continues, to do. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Illegal Seagull said:

Man that is sick if he signed you up. Are you sure it was him. Just saying because the internet eats up conflict like thanksgiving dinner and I have seen that there are always a lot of guests online so any one of them could have done it to upset you. Or fan the flames as they say. There is a lot of blame being thrown and rightly so but I'd question blaming him for everything that happens without evidence that ties it to him. Playing devil's advocate but this is what was said earlier about how his followers believe everything he says without evidence. Not that I doubt he did it but should we believe everything here without evidence that ties it to him.

I don't really care if anyone believes it. For anyone who has dealt with Adventures with Christian, they'll know. For those who want to befriend him, they'll soon learn, too. 😊

• Love 4
  • Like 1

It's sad when people are fooled by his little game, hide behind fake accounts so the victim can't definitively prove it's him and people can doubt the victims of his relentless harassment. This is because Adventures with Christian is a complete coward. I encourage anyone who doubts anything here in this thread to befriend the guy and see what ends up happening to them. Countless people have had the SAME. EXACT. EXPERIENCES. Christian is NOT sneaky. He has the same exact tactics with anyone he cuts ties with and does the same exact things to harass them. We've had even his own fans approach us with their stories of him turning on them and harassing them. He's a nut, but like I said, if anyone feels like defending him, just interact with the guy a bit and see what happens.

Remember when Adventures with Christian was on Ted Randall's radio show? Well, here's what his wife has to say about Christian after they dealt with him and they saw his REAL side. They thought he was a really nice guy too, don't forget.

christian_email.thumb.PNG.0ad9c45cbf592153f38c6bb8556b04cb.PNG

• Love 4
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, EWU Emma said:

I don't really care if anyone believes it. For anyone who has dealt with Adventures with Christian, they'll know. For those who want to befriend him, they'll soon learn, too. 😊

Easy does it Emma. Please don't let questions like mine cause issue. It's clear that he is not what he pretends to be. Got to be real though that there is some cringe in this thread. The Area 51 Rider blogs are excellently written and have great evidence. I don't see reason for everything else that is tacked on like calling names and jokes and assumptions. It is probably because how I was raised. You are a good community here. I've only begun posting here but I can tell there are good people here. Rereading this thread it starts to look like a clique though. But of course it is your website so I am just stating my opinion. I will understand if you tell me to hit the road though.

• Like 1

His channel was never recommended to me nor pop up when I was searching videos on YouTube like Explore with us etc. Adventures with Christian doesn't deserve any subs after seeing all this shit happening. Never gonna sub to his channels nor never heard of his channel. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Illegal Seagull said:

Easy does it Emma. Please don't let questions like mine cause issue. It's clear that he is not what he pretends to be. Got to be real though that there is some cringe in this thread. The Area 51 Rider blogs are excellently written and have great evidence. I don't see reason for everything else that is tacked on like calling names and jokes and assumptions. It is probably because how I was raised. You are a good community here. I've only begun posting here but I can tell there are good people here. Rereading this thread it starts to look like a clique though. But of course it is your website so I am just stating my opinion. I will understand if you tell me to hit the road though.

Tying all the accounts from Adventures with Christian harassing and attacking us with @The Area 51 Rider having the EXACT same accounts harassing him is "cringe"? Making jokes about it is "cringe"? Calling AWC names back is "cringe"? Wow, I didn't know when you have someone targeting you for harassment, it was "cringey" to point it out or say anything back!

LOL k.

We're talking about a psychopath going around harassing and doxxing people and you're focused on the "cringe".

• Love 5
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Illegal Seagull said:

Maybe if you were the target of Adventures With Christian's harassment, doxxing, etc, you might understand. Seems you have been trying to defend Christian since you joined. Perhaps you're a fan of his? Why else would you be so concerned about people joking and calling him names? 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Just now, EWU Bob said:

Maybe if you were the target of Adventures With Christian's harassment, doxxing, etc, you might understand. Seems you have been trying to defend Christian since you joined. Perhaps you're a fan of his? Why else would you be so concerned about people joking and calling him names? 

Easy does it as AWC is forcing people like @The Area 51 Rider to change his phone number due to harassment and bombarding him with fake YouTube accounts talking smack, not to mention doxxing him on Cheaterland and making up horrific lies about him! Funny how people like @Illegal Seagull go under fake names as people are getting their real details leaked out by AWC and he just tells everyone "easy does it"! Kinda cringe.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, EWU Emma said:

It's sad when people are fooled by his little game, hide behind fake accounts so the victim can't definitively prove it's him and people can doubt the victims of his relentless harassment. This is because Adventures with Christian is a complete coward. I encourage anyone who doubts anything here in this thread to befriend the guy and see what ends up happening to them. Countless people have had the SAME. EXACT. EXPERIENCES. Christian is NOT sneaky. He has the same exact tactics with anyone he cuts ties with and does the same exact things to harass them. We've had even his own fans approach us with their stories of him turning on them and harassing them. He's a nut, but like I said, if anyone feels like defending him, just interact with the guy a bit and see what happens.

Remember when Adventures with Christian was on Ted Randall's radio show? Well, here's what his wife has to say about Christian after they dealt with him and they saw his REAL side. They thought he was a really nice guy too, don't forget.

christian_email.thumb.PNG.0ad9c45cbf592153f38c6bb8556b04cb.PNG

You beat me to it, that was going to be my followup blog post after my next one (the "cut brakes lines" episode).
As a teaser, I was asked by Ted to be on his program to discuss this whole situation. I declined for reasons I may or may not go into.

"Are you sure it was him. Just saying because the internet eats up conflict like thanksgiving dinner and I have seen that there are always a lot of guests online so any one of them could have done it to upset you. Or fan the flames as they say. There is a lot of blame being thrown and rightly so but I'd question blaming him for everything that happens without evidence that ties it to him."

I am not going to speak for Bob and family, or anyone else, but here's the way I am handling this. He actively encouraged his subscribers/cult members to unsubscribe me, to harass, intimidate, and even harm me. So it doesn't matter if it's Christian Gronau, Kristin Sole/KS222, or one of his other cult members doing it.
He will shoulder the blame.
He was offered an olive branch numerous times, he either wanted to point a crooked-ass finger, laughed at and mocked me, or ignored me. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Furthermore - unless you post here with a real name, I will be ignoring any comments from "anonymous" members.
ETA: my real name is Foster Van Schaick, you can find my other info easily enough, since I was doxxed.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

I smell a rat...or seagull poop.

Damn I never realized how much of this type of behavior goes on in the YouTube world.  It sucks that people like Foster, Bob, Emma ,etc. who make great videos for us to enjoy, have to put up with childish crap like this.  I can only imagine how cool it would be to make videos with your family for a living, instead of the daily grind of a soul-sapping, corporate type job where backstabbing, lying, cheating, etc. is the daily norm. But now I'm not so sure, seeing what you have to deal with.  I know you guys put in a lot of work and a lot of hours to do what you do...it just sucks that the time you spend dealing with idiots, could be spent doing what you love.

The truth will weed out morons like AWC eventually.  Karma is a bitch.  

• Love 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2