• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

What is it about Youtube that draws so much conflict and anger?  Don’t people just watch the videos they like anymore? 

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Dennis78382 said:

What is it about Youtube that draws so much conflict and anger?  Don’t people just watch the videos they like anymore? 

Monitization and ego. really sad

• Love 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EWU Emma said:

Here's the type of person Christian really is. This is under his fake account "Foster VanNostril". I was doing some digging on this account and found a cached comment HE LEFT ON HIS OWN VIDEO. Again, doxxing Foster and spreading more disgusting lies.

Everything he says is projecting, so it really gets you thinking. 🤔

268439809_fostervannostril.PNG.b05ad0dd13915da4a487171dd12fc097.PNG

Not sure why he deleted it before he got freaked out or something, but here's the screenshot. Additional screenshots of comments still left on the video from his fake account, again, doxxing Foster.

doxxing.PNG.60d6ba5a339ce724304d1d3ea23c35da.PNG

doxxing1.PNG.7279f839ed6737b6b99fc51e3854a25e.PNG

@The Area 51 Rider, have you ever gotten comments from this account?

That is one of about 5 or more fake or imitation "Foster Van ____ " or "The Area 51 _____" channels. Let me post of list of them, I am going to do a blog about one that links directly back to you-know-who.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Dennis78382 said:

Some channels have discovered that the more drama they create, the more bullshit they invent, claims they make with no proof, they can get more subs/views/cult members. I hate to say it, but a lot of fans of the Area 51/UFO/alien topic are.. (how can I say this without offending them) - not too bright/gullible. Sorry. But if you believe the crap on Youtube that has no evidence to back it up, that's my opinion.

I have to add - some pale imitators have a habit of hating on the people that actually originated stuff. Like making Area 51 videos and posting them on Youtube. I was one of (if not THE) first one to start doing it, back in 2007. Other people (including you-know-who) thought they could start doing it as well, and BETTER. Whatever. It doesn't bother me until they start:

1. claiming they were "first"
  2. start inventing stuff they saw/did/heard/etc. because they are too lazy or stupid to do any research

Edited by The Area 51 Rider
Change...
  • Love 2
  • Like 4

Uh oh, looks like he turned on YET ANOTHER PERSON: Adam the Woo! What a psychopath! 🤣

darkwebhackers1.PNG.64a6eb66a693e1dea4cbeeb28887c956.PNG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx2JW8Qkuq4&lc=UgwXxR6h3HMVmAoLIGF4AaABAg

How could anyone attack Woo, he's the Bob Ross of exploring videos. Been following the story of another popular youtuber who's now attacking one of the creators that helped him out when he was in trouble. Youtube certainly has a high ratio of scumbags.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, John Wilkins said:

How could anyone attack Woo, he's the Bob Ross of exploring videos. Been following the story of another popular youtuber who's now attacking one of the creators that helped him out when he was in trouble. Youtube certainly has a high ratio of scumbags.

If you don't mind, what youtubers are you referring too? Curious to see what drama other channels are having to deal with. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, EWU Bob said:

If you don't mind, what youtubers are you referring too? Curious to see what drama other channels are having to deal with. 

The guy who's starting feuds is 'The Quartering' (Jeremy Hambly),  he's currently attacking Ethan Van Sciver (Comic Artist Pro Secrets). Ethan was a famous DC/Marvel comic artist before being forced out because of his politics. This is all part of Comicsgate which Ethan is one of the biggest names. His Cyberfrog comics on indiegogo if you add up all the variations have raised over 1.4 million. Also he makes a lot from youtube, very entertaining if you like the old Howard Stern radio show style.

Hambly decided to come out and say that comicsgate is dying and made video after video and many twitter posts about how it was over. I guess he thought he had the power to ruin the sales of Ethan's latest comic, which didn't work. There's been a lot of artists and other youtubers that have turned on Ethan because of jealousy and are now all failing, while others that have stuck by him are doing well.

A couple of years ago, Hambly on Twitter decided to call a guy (Matt Loter) a paedophile because he was dressed up as a furry. I'm not a fan of furries but calling someone a paedophile without proof is kind of disgusting. So Loter at the Gen Con convention decided to punch Hambly multiple times. Ethan crowd funded a lot of money for Hambly so that he could sue Loter, in the end Hambly was happy with Loter just giving an apology, so it kind of turned out to be a waste of money (100k+) spent on lawyers.

For me there's always been something off about Hambly, like he doesn't believe anything he's saying but he just wants the popularity. He's attacked others in the past and doesn't do much research or contact those he's attacking for a response. I'd kind of forgotten he existed until he attacked Ethan. It's a shame more people don't see through people like this and they have so many supporters.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

I was just thinking about a video of AWC that I saw ages ago, he stops at some biker bar in Goldfield I think. It’s a weird video because he is videoing people drinking and eating, some who are clearly getting pissed off with him. 

Then from memory he goes to the cemetery with a lady friend and is harassed by a local. He then says something about being an expert in martial arts and that he may have to defend himself...I think. 

Anyway does anyone have a link to that old video ?

• Love 1
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, Dave James said:

I was just thinking about a video of AWC that I saw ages ago, he stops at some biker bar in Goldfield I think. It’s a weird video because he is videoing people drinking and eating, some who are clearly getting pissed off with him. 

Then from memory he goes to the cemetery with a lady friend and is harassed by a local. He then says something about being an expert in martial arts and that he may have to defend himself...I think. 

I remember that one too. He clearly invades people's space and a few of the bikers don't like it. He sure likes to invent drama that doesn't exist. Here it is:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Dave James said:

That was at Goodsprings, NV. SW of Vegas not too far.
Someone I know, who knows someone in Goodsprings, told me he isn't welcome there anymore.
He was going into/onto private property without permission, among other things.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

21 hours ago, EWU Emma said:

The funniest part is his fake accounts have handles like "LVRAIDERS". You know. Just the city he lives in (LV) and his favorite sports team... which is also the name of his cat (Raider). LMAO! 😂

I don't know what's worse.  That the cat is named Raider or that AWC is its caretaker. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Rustednut63 said:

I remember that one too. He clearly invades people's space and a few of the bikers don't like it. He sure likes to invent drama that doesn't exist. Here it is:

Like Rider, I also met a couple people from Goodsprings.  They hate AWC.  He isn't welcome.  They had town meetings about him.  I was driving around one night over there and they followed me to make sure I wasn't him.  After they stopped me and asked me if I was lost that's how I found out that info and made a couple friends in the process. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Rustednut63 said:

LMAO! I remember that video as well!

"If you do your research you can find a couple of my fights. Posted by my opponents"

emilia clarke laughing GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Coyote Alpha 51 said:

Like Rider, I also met a couple people from Goodsprings.  They hate AWC.  He isn't welcome.  They had town meetings about him.  I was driving around one night over there and they followed me to make sure I wasn't him.  After they stopped me and asked me if I was lost that's how I found out that info and made a couple friends in the process. 

Actually I think it was you that told me about that. I wonder what the full story is, that the locals pull over vehicles they don't recognize to make sure it's not him??

• Love 1
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

Actually I think it was you that told me about that. I wonder what the full story is, that the locals pull over vehicles they don't recognize to make sure it's not him??

They flagged me down after circling the block.  Guy was real nice and wanted to make sure I wasn't a certain youtuber.  I asked if that certain youtuber was AWC and he said yes.  Then we had a nice convo about it.  He was mentioning him going into structures on private property etc. 

• Love 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, EWU Emma said:

LMAO! I remember that video as well!

"If you do your research you can find a couple of my fights. Posted by my opponents"

emilia clarke laughing GIF

Yea, those fights were posted by his opponents because they probably slapped the snot out of him. Would you post a fight you lost?

themeta-310x415.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

19 hours ago, Coyote Alpha 51 said:

They flagged me down after circling the block.  Guy was real nice and wanted to make sure I wasn't a certain youtuber.  I asked if that certain youtuber was AWC and he said yes.  Then we had a nice convo about it.  He was mentioning him going into structures on private property etc. 

How ironic, that's exactly what AWC tries to say about us and Rachel. The guy seriously projects, everything he accuses others of, he is literally doing himself! 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Rustednut63 said:

Yea, those fights were posted by his opponents because they probably slapped the snot out of him. Would you post a fight you lost?

Yes.
Oh, wait. Never mind.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, EWU Bob said:

How ironic, that's exactly what AWC tries to say about us and Rachel. The guy seriously projects, everything he accuses others of, he is literally doing himself! 

I wonder if he was telling them he was a "Youtube Star". Someone contacted me (who shall remain anonymous) who encountered him on the west side of the NTTR. Not only was he acting like they were somewhere they shouldn't be, even though they were on public land, he announced he was a "Youtube Star". They passed him a short time later, he was fixing a flat tire on his jeep.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

I wonder if he was telling them he was a "Youtube Star". Someone contacted me (who shall remain anonymous) who encountered him on the west side of the NTTR. Not only was he acting like they were somewhere they shouldn't be, even though they were on public land, he announced he was a "Youtube Star". They passed him a short time later, he was fixing a flat tire on his jeep.

Youtube star. I would have paid good money to see the fight/s. No sign of him on here yet? Unless he is hiding behind an alias.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

It's hilarious how Adventures with Christian keeps posting on his community tab and he gets literally no comments. Maybe everyone's waking up to the fact he's a sick psychopath. If he keeps harassing people, I'm going to be contacting his daughter and ex-wives. 🙃

• Love 2
  • Like 1

It's hilarious how Adventures with Christian keeps posting on his community tab and he gets literally no comments. Maybe everyone's waking up to the fact he's a sick psychopath. If he keeps harassing people, I'm going to be contacting his daughter and ex-wives. 🙃

He has comments turned off completely now. Which begs the question... why?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, SonicandSheeps said:

Unless he is hiding behind an alias.

You don't need an account to read the posts here. There are a couple of accounts I have seen that haven't posted anything to date.

• Love 1
  • Like 1