• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

This is totally Adventures with Christian. It's crazy how many of these indicators he matches.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

15 hours ago, Dave James said:

Ok so I am going to jump in here...

I was a follower of both channels, actually I followed Christian before Foster, mainly because Foster's camera work made me feel dizzy !

Anyway some time during 2018 I made a comment on one of Christian's video's, basically offering some honest feedback about the content and how he might have changed a few things to improve the viewer experience. That's when I saw a different side of him !  He accused me of being Foster under a fake youtube account name. When I tried to respond to his comments he blocked me...

Then I noticed that there were no negative comments in any of his videos, only positive and praising feedback. Something felt off about all of this and I figured that he was deleting any comments that he didn't like. That told me a lot about Christian and his mindset.

Since then I have not watched his channel and have unsubscribed. I have also become good friends with Foster, who I know is an honest bloke and a real family man. In fact last year I visited Area 51 with my son and Foster helped me plan the trip by providing lots of great info and maps with POI. He's a genuine guy with good intentions and what has happened to him is disgusting and not fair. My biggest learning is just how gullible the majority of Christian's followers are, believing everything that he says is true, which it really isn't.

I've got lots more info which I won't divulge at this point, but lets just say that Christian is basically a pathological liar. To be a good liar you need an very good memory...which he doesn't have !

Take care people and look after each other !

2 hours ago, Coyote Alpha 51 said:

The good thing is I never had to deal with him.  I always figured I would run into him out in the wild somewhere.  I dont get out of Vegas to much, especially now since I'm not allowed to leave Clark County.  But everytime I go up towards that way I always watch out for one of his vehicles and steer clear.  I know me, If he were to to approach me while I was photographing something and started telling his outlandish tales of A51 I would call him out on it.  I have no filter.  Then I figure he would attack me online.  As for Foster, me and my wife have met him personally and he's treated me with respect.  I not only consider him my first Canadian friend but a good friend who has treated me with respect and kindness. 

These 2 guys aren't just my friends, they are bro's. Who know more than most about what has taken place, as I have confided in both. One of the downsides of suffering with SAD (Social Anxiety Disorder) is that I have few friends in "real life". So I value their friendship a great deal. There are a couple of more people that I am hoping jump in here and make statements.

Here's the thing about telling the truth and being honest - you don't have to document a bunch of lies so you don't contradict yourself. Maybe Trump can get away with it, but normally you can't just say "I didn't say that" when there is video proof, etc. to prove you are a liar. And there are consequences to making false allegations. I hate to use this well-worn phrase, but "karma is a bitch". Karma also has a long memory, and doesn't forgive.

• Love 2

Just now, EWU Emma said:

This is totally Adventures with Christian. It's crazy how many of these indicators he matches.

Look up the definition of "pathological liar" too.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Coyote Alpha 51 said:

Adding the incident that caused a accident.  I saw both his vehicles shortly after the claim was made.  Both his truck and Jeep shown no signs of damage.  Let alone the kind of damage that warrants a trip to the hospital. 

I will also back up Coyote Alpha’s claim regarding the so called ‘accident’. 
On my last 2 visits to Las Vegas I popped into Duck Creek RV park to make sure that our friend Christian was OK...

Anyway on both occasions his Jeep had no damage and also showed no indication of having been repaired. 

As Christian is a big follower of Foster I took the liberty of leaving him one of The Area 51 stickers as a memento. 

158461D4-1CB5-45DC-A769-381B716DC92E.jpeg

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Some months back, I was watching one of Dan Bell's livestreams when Adventures with Christian popped up and started posting in his chat. I thought it was pretty weird since I watched almost all of Dan's livestreams and never saw him in the chat before. It kinda felt like he was stalking the livestreams I watched LMAO. But I was like, whatever, weirdo.

awc_final.png.61c075e4b9500791cf5ed60dba29dac8.png

Then, a few minutes later... next thing you know, this account popped up saying this.

awc_final2.png.98867fa10c243b01ef1b58e2b7f2ac72.png

This was completely and utterly random.

We weren't brought up in the livestream and I hadn't said anything in the chat AT ALL during this stream. Think about how creepy THAT is.

Now, guys, this is exactly how dumb Adventures with Christian is.

This dude is as painfully obvious as you get.

Guess what?

From what I remember, Foster also had this same exact account trolling and harassing him.

His "Darkweb Hackers" profile picture is also the "Silver Queen" from Virginia City, NV. It's an art piece made with over 3,200 silver dollar coins. 

Adventures with Christian is obsessed with silver dollar coins. Let's just take a little gander at Adventures with Christian's Facebook page.

christian2.jpg.829afba04f9304c0db4670dd15d19123.jpg

This is what Adventures with Christian does. He tries to harass, stalk, and antagonize you under fake accounts until you snap and retaliate so he can cry like a big baby.

• Love 4
  • Angry 1

15 minutes ago, EWU Emma said:

This is what Adventures with Christian does. He tries to harass, stalk, and antagonize you under fake accounts until you snap and retaliate so he can cry like a big baby.

Yeah, I recognize that user name among many others. "russell morgan" is another one, "navy dog", many more. I stopped keeping track of them, I just started blocking and ignoring them. I got a lot of hate, threatening emails and phone calls threatening my life after what I cover in my next Blog, "AREA 51 IS OVER YOU GUYS". I lost thousands of subscribers in 2 days, my Youtube channel has never recovered.

I notice he mentions his daughter there. DAUGHTER??? I have never seen him mention his daughter before or since.

• Love 4

BLOG POST #3 - April 9, 2020

"AREA 51 IS OVER YOU GUYS"
I mentioned this Cheaterland page in a previous blog post.
screenshot.png.3e09bed29693f2f9b4c36600e554a505.png
https://cheaterland.com/christian-gronau.html

The first I was made aware of this page was from a comment on a video I made about another of his accusations, that I was "ghosting" subscribers. He convinced another Youtube channel, UFO Seekers, that I was someone "ghosting their subscribers", whatever the hell that means. I proved that it was a weird Android glitch.

original_link_to.cheaterland.thumb.jpg.cb71a74cf037e621e2dd9d8560b41d0c.jpg

I didn't see the comment and link until the next day, and asked the person who posted it to remove it. That didn't happen, so I deleted the comment.

His response to this was a long "I'm about to commit suicide" video, where he blames me and Jeff ("Desert Jeff") for not only posting that link, but also creating the Cheaterland page! He has since deleted that video, however it was saved before he did. You can view it here:

https://youtu.be/UEseNa5rO7E

video.description.thumb.jpg.60053c6bf55f1a563be9d3cc84e682c0.jpg

Because of this video, I started receiving constant hate and threatening emails, phone calls threatening my life, and much more. I probably lost 2000+ subscribers in 2 days because of his false allegations. My Youtube channel has never recovered. Not that Youtube is my life, but I spent a lot of time and a lot of years building up my channel. It was pretty disheartening.

Doing some investigating, I discovered that the Cheaterland page was created in February of 2016. Over a year before I even knew this Moron existed.
actual_date.thumb.jpg.7e79526a49bc878e521e28674fcfd7a4.jpg

I also discovered it was right around the time he was in a custody battle, during his divorce from his last ex-wife. More about that in another blog.
lawyer.review.thumb.jpg.ab981381fe7b26f939b0cb892602fc95.jpg

my_wife_is.a_drug.addict.jpg.091a3bca0f2b711fc8d63bb462e2acea.jpg

Considering the time frame, and the other evidence I have, I have a theory that HE made that Cheaterland page, to somehow blame his ex for it, hoping it would help him in court. At that time, if you Googled his name, the link to that page was the first or second hit. That page had been there for almost 2 years before someone posted a link to it, and he made his accusation video that I created it!

NEXT: HE ACCUSES ME OF ATTEMPTED MURDER

• Love 4

4 hours ago, EWU Emma said:

What's also interesting is his obsession with work and work boots, and every single fake account attacking us always mentions work and work boots ... Coincidence?? I think not. 

• Love 3
  • Wow 1

I am REALLY starting to hate how this forum works.
Actually, it's me not being able to figure it out.

See the picture at the bottom of my last blog post? I have no idea why it's there, or how to remove it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

Yup.
Entire post is gone now.

Somehow, I think I fixed it! 😂 I deleted the attachment and somehow it left the correct one and deleted the extra. 🤔

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, EWU Emma said:

Adventures with Christian is obsessed with silver dollar coins. Let's just take a little gander at Adventures with Christian's Facebook page.

A couple of things about this.
goldfield.jpg.e7518feaa80f1bd9f51531ee981940d2.jpg

• Here's his "house in Goldfield"
    goldfield.house.thumb.jpg.db513a6fe628a120674a3117c0e219f1.jpg
  • He lost the claim he had on that mine, because he didn't pay the fees
  • No way in HELL does he have "a key to the Goldfield Hotel". From Wikipedia:
    "Goldfield resident Virginia Ridgway spent three decades as caretaker and "keeper of the keys" to the hotel, granting visitors access to the building and accompanying them as they toured its floors. In January 2016, Ridgway announced that she was giving up that role and turned the keys of the hotel over to Malek DaVarpanah, who owns an antique shop in Goldfield."
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

A couple of things about this.
goldfield.jpg.e7518feaa80f1bd9f51531ee981940d2.jpg

• Here's his "house in Goldfield"
    goldfield.house.thumb.jpg.db513a6fe628a120674a3117c0e219f1.jpg
  • He lost the claim he had on that mine, he didn't pay the fees
  • No way in HELL does he have "a key to the Goldfield Hotel". From Wikpedia:
    "Goldfield resident Virginia Ridgway spent three decades as caretaker and "keeper of the keys" to the hotel, granting visitors access to the building and accompanying them as they toured its floors. In January 2016, Ridgway announced that she was giving up that role and turned the keys of the hotel over to Malek DaVarpanah, who owns an antique shop in Goldfield."

That's one fine looking piece of dirt right there. Wouldn't take much to make a nice chicken coop out of the place.

He keeps the Goldfield Hotel key on the same key ring as his imaginary house key.

Bet he is shacking up with that crazy heifer from the Washoe Club.  The boy's not smart enough to be a good bullshidder.   

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Coyote Alpha 51 said:

Corona is curable in time.  Fucktards aren't. 

Quite true.

Oh by the way @The Area 51 Rider not talking about you, just so you know.

13 hours ago, EWU Emma said:

Some months back, I was watching one of Dan Bell's livestreams when Adventures with Christian popped up and started posting in his chat. I thought it was pretty weird since I watched almost all of Dan's livestreams and never saw him in the chat before. It kinda felt like he was stalking the livestreams I watched LMAO. But I was like, whatever, weirdo.

awc_final.png.61c075e4b9500791cf5ed60dba29dac8.png

Then, a few minutes later... next thing you know, this account popped up saying this.

awc_final2.png.98867fa10c243b01ef1b58e2b7f2ac72.png

This was completely and utterly random.

We weren't brought up in the livestream and I hadn't said anything in the chat AT ALL during this stream. Think about how creepy THAT is.

Now, guys, this is exactly how dumb Adventures with Christian is.

This dude is as painfully obvious as you get.

Guess what?

From what I remember, Foster also had this same exact account trolling and harassing him.

His "Darkweb Hackers" profile picture is also the "Silver Queen" from Virginia City, NV. It's an art piece made with over 3,200 silver dollar coins. 

That’s a great bit of detective work Emma !

Well done 👍🏻

• Love 3

17 hours ago, wimc said:

Quite true.

Oh by the way @The Area 51 Rider not talking about you, just so you know.

Oh I'm sure I could be described with that term on occasion. Generally no (I hope).
Fucktard is one of my favorite words, btw. That and "Thermadator" (that's how a fucktard spells "thermometer")

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Great blog guys, plenty of evidence and hopefully more to come. Christian  should be brought to justice for what he has done to Foster, his youtube channel and his family. I am behind you 100% on this and if there is anything that I can do then I will, although I am not to sure what at this stage.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Dead Silence GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

For some reason I have been getting email alerts of new comments on that Cheaterland page, even though I haven't posted a comment there in months. The REDDIT screenshot specifically. Anything after that is "someone" impersonating me.

I am sure he/she/whoever has posted new comments there is carefully watching every word here. I refuse to read the posts there, it's just more loser(s) and haters trying to draw me out with more false allegations. So feel free to post here! I won't be commenting anywhere else.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

Dead Silence GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

For some reason I have been getting email alerts of new comments on that Cheaterland page, even though I haven't posted a comment there in months. The REDDIT screenshot specifically. Anything after that is "someone" impersonating me.

I am sure he/she/whoever has posted new comments there is carefully watching every word here. I refuse to read the posts there, it's just more loser(s) and haters trying to draw me out with more false allegations. So feel free to post here! I won't be commenting anywhere else.

Avoiding that page is probably a good idea.  

• Love 3

There is a lot more Emma hasn't posted yet about what he has been doing to us as well over the last few years. Not nearly as bad as what he has been doing to Foster though, he fully Doxxed Foster and caused him so much trouble. Christian loves doxxing people for some reason. I don't understand why anyone would support someone who doxxes people like that. Very disturbing and disgusting. 

I only looked at the Cheaterland page a few times when Foster sent me a link to what they were doing to him a while back. After I seen that, I stayed clear of that page, and I don't think many people even visit that site. It's just a bunch of made up BS about people. It's sick a site like that is able to exist in the first place. We have had so many lies made up about us that we don't even bother to read any of it. It just seems to come with the territory. 

• Love 2