• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

1 hour ago, Desert Jeff said:

If you believe I'm 17 then I have some Ocean front property to sell you at Duck Creek. Next to the pool.......

Actually they are selling a whole s***load of lots in Pahrump for cheap. A couple in Tonopah as well. Great idea, except you have to start paying the taxes on the lot. I wonder when lot(s) in Goldfield will start showing up, auctioned off for non-payment of taxes.

• Love 2

More Fake Cheaterland Comments:

fake_post.jpg.ee69f24be4d29a1ccecd6d799d6984de.jpg

Very creative, but totally fake. For starters, it's all lies - there are 2 posts on there I wrote, as "The REAL Foster VS". The last one was a screenshot of when he doxxed me on Reddit, from probably a year ago. Then he/they started using "The REAL Foster VS" name to impersonate me. Feel free to post the IP address, if it matches mine I will confirm it. Also, feel free to check out this page - I seriously doubt an admin person at Cheaterland is gonna bother with the page about this moron. Just another fail in a lifetime of fails:
https://cheaterland.com/about

ETA: "dubiety"? I had to Google that one, it turned out to mean what I thought it means. Who uses words like that? He sure doesn't. One of his cheerleaders does though...

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I've seen bits and pieces of this over on YouTube but didn't really understand what was going on. I don't watch Christian as i can't stand his attitude/personality and his content is pretty bad 😬 but I've seen odd comments here and there on videos which gives a very incomplete picture. I've gotta say, y'all are saints for dealing with his harassment the way you have. It makes me wonder if he's trying to push one of you just far enough that you'd do something big where he could then say "oh see, look at this, blah". I'm so sorry to the ones having their names and reputations smeared but that scumbag

• Love 5
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Bugg said:

It makes me wonder if he's trying to push one of you just far enough that you'd do something big where he could then say "oh see, look at this, blah". 

He doesn't have to do that. He discovered way back he could just invent things to play the victim, create drama, etc. and he wouldn't get questioned on it by his fans/cult member/minions. Just read my blog posts. He also has the comments on his videos set to "Hold all comments for review", so you only see the comments that kiss his ass.

• Love 5

May 24, 2020
The Molly Mahoney Incident

This began on October 4th, 2018. This "Molly Mahoney" person began sending PM's on Facebook to anyone and everyone who posted anything on my Facebook page. I was alerted to this by one of my more avid fans, who sent me screen caps of the entire message. I have no doubt this was KS222/Kristin Sole, who I will discuss in a future Blog post.

I am trying to place the time frame when this occurred - it would have been before the Ted Randall radio interview(s). And after the "cut brake lines" accusations.

Below is the message "Molly Mahoney" was PM'ing on Facebook:
molly.mahoney.1.thumb.jpg.413b507d0e09d69f57b8dbc1ffaa4cfd.jpg

molly.mahoney.2.thumb.jpg.e7fb42d0e7639f4d6e54bdd9a1364de3.jpg

"Molly Mahoney" decided to make an appearance on my Facebook page, and continue her 
accusations. She hid a lot of these posts, then eventually deleted most of them. Thankfully as
has become my habit, I screenshot EVERYTHING now, before someone tries to rewrite history by
deleting then denying what they wrote.

This is a LONG rabbit-hole, so fair warning. I have marked some of the more relevant sections.
(I have uploaded the image files to Dropbox as they don't display properly here. You cannot zoom them here to read them.)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/95woyko8law6oqp/long.facebook.thread.1.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3n24lnvbacyqk15/long.facebook.thread.2.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gj6f0okdr6eyfhj/long.facebook.thread.3.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eugps9pmvuyzyp1/long.facebook.thread.4.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hgkwvk6a7lijkmf/long.facebook.thread.5.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/86dv0y7ljd4o13v/long.facebook.thread.6.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eaegmqvzco5iynb/long.facebook.thread.7.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/widb9ywlj1bggh2/long.facebook.thread.8.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixioyqm5l59j70e/long.facebook.thread.9.jpg

NEXT BLOG POST: ??????

• Love 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

May 24, 2020
The Molly Mahoney Incident

This began on October 4th, 2018. This "Molly Mahoney" person began sending PM's on Facebook to anyone and everyone who posted anything on my Facebook page. I was alerted to this by one of my more avid fans, who sent me screen caps of the entire message. I have no doubt this was KS222/Kristin Sole, who I will discuss in a future Blog post.

I am trying to place the time frame when this occurred - it would have been before the Ted Randall radio interview(s). And after the "cut brake lines" accusations.

Below is the message "Molly Mahoney" was PM'ing on Facebook:
molly.mahoney.1.thumb.jpg.413b507d0e09d69f57b8dbc1ffaa4cfd.jpg

molly.mahoney.2.thumb.jpg.e7fb42d0e7639f4d6e54bdd9a1364de3.jpg

"Molly Mahoney" decided to make an appearance on my Facebook page, and continue her 
accusations. She hid a lot of these posts, then eventually deleted most of them. Thankfully as
has become my habit, I screenshot EVERYTHING now, before someone tries to rewrite history by
deleting then denying what they wrote.

This is a LONG rabbit-hole, so fair warning. I have marked some of the more relevant sections.
SEE NEXT POST....

I remember getting one from that person.  Deleted and blocked. 

• Love 2

For those who don't want to read the entire thing, even though it is a good example of how his "cult" was fooled by his lies, the most significant parts IMO are below.

part1.thumb.jpg.265e8acce8d28a82f610482326fffa6a.jpg

part2a.thumb.jpg.88e28fb313dad421f2fe1ec3ca8c992b.jpg

part2b.thumb.jpg.558a974763c94d164caaafcd43ae5935.jpg

part3a.jpg.ca40c19a8f54d7e4f8e6c41c37cedf28.jpg

part3b.thumb.jpg.39664fdeb3c4d366e4a93ed748630043.jpg

To address a bit of that long single paragraph:

• I didn't block her. This genius had her posts hidden. That is, before she deleted them.
  • I don't have fake Facebook accounts.
  • I have never "bought" Youtube subscribers. Funny how someone else channel did big subscriber jumps though.
  • I never deleted comments other than ones that just called me names, doxed me, or repeated his false claims.
  • "mental abuse"? I don't think so. Ask him about physical abuse.
  • "cease and desist"? For using my copyrighted video, in an attempt to harass me and encourage a hate campaign against me. "Kristin Sole" used a fake address, so I wasn't able to proceed on it.
  • the only people I call moron and dumbass are ones who have proven they are worthy of those nicknames.
  • explain to me what "fair" is.
  • I know who Molly is/was.
  • My family knows all about this situation, they were on the receiving end of some of his harassment and hate.
  • Help with settings? You were the tool that had your comments hidden.
  • Jason is real, almost destitute and nearly blind. Let's pick on the handicapped now, shall we?
  • There are "weird assholes" from many countries that visit that area. Not just me.
  • I have explained ad nauseum about that campsite, as you know.
  • Here I go again, being grouchy and senile. I was the one that offered an olive branch, at least 4 times. You might want to get checked for senility IMO.
  • I put a sticker on his jeep. If that is stalking, then I guess I am guilty as charged.
  • I didn't "have" someone take pictures of his vehicles, the individual offered to do it. And it proved his accusations of attempted murder were LIES.
  • What would I do if I ran into him face-to-face? Depends. If I thought he was a threat to my safety, it wouldn't end well.
  • I have ran into fans out there. I gave them REAL directions and free stickers.
  • More attempts to offend me. Slow, unstable, f'n genius, dangerous territory (a threat?). Yawn.
  • I didn't delete your comments - you did. And you skated around every one of my questions.
  • If you still haven't clued in, then you are the poster child for "gullible". 
  • I did leave the entire thread up. You are the genius that hid your comments, then eventually deleted them.
  • "Borderline extortion"? "Bullying"? I call it retribution, and karma.
  • Love 3
  • Like 2

He just can't stop. More pathetic lies.
"draw people away, using my name, and my sons name". Please post a screenshot of proof of your latest accusations.
I don't even know what that means. "draw people away"?
We know he reads every word posted on here, and stamps his little feet in rage.
retard.thumb.jpg.c5795cc21ad1c22a84757a6d8b80183f.jpg

ETA: about the "arcade game coach potato" thing (I think he means "couch"). I own a business that is sort-of-kind-of related to "arcade games". Your "doxing" was inaccurate on that part.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Sadly, Richard is being pulled in by his "nice guy" act and probably even believes him. I have to give it to Christian, his manipulation tactics are pretty good! So many are fooled until it's too late. Hopefully Richard will see this thread and realize he is already dealing with a nut-job. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I also love how Christian NEVER posts any evidence, just like the evidence he supposedly had of someone stuffing logs under his tires. I have never seen someone lie so much before. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EWU Bob said:

I also love how Christian NEVER posts any evidence, just like the evidence he supposedly had of someone stuffing logs under his tires. I have never seen someone lie so much before. 

How do his fans still believe him?

• Love 3

9 hours ago, Martin Kolesar said:

How do his fans still believe him?

He is very good at manipulation and he plays the "good, innocent guy" role very well. I honestly believe he is a narcissist, and although I am NOT a psychologist, nor am I qualified to diagnose anyone, it is my honest opinion and he seems to fit the mold perfectly. He will treat you like you're his best friend when it suits him, but only so long as it suits him.

My hope is this thread will save others from getting dragged into this guys drama. He is very vindictive and will stop at nothing to try to destroy you for doing absolutely nothing to him, all the while, putting on the "I am such a nice guy", and "I am just a victim of mean people" act. It's no joke, I have never met someone as crazy as Adventures With Christian.

He makes our Stalker Marian look like a Sunday school teacher, and she tried to get us killed by police! For the record, Marian seems to have moved on and is no longer causing us any problems. I don't know why she has moved on, but I am grateful she has. 

Christian can't seem to act like an adult and move on, and he is such a pussy that he does everything under fake aliases, but he has slipped up so many times, as we have shown documented in this thread.

I hope someone contacts Richard and let's him know what kind of person Christian is. If he turns on him, which he will eventually, he will spread nothing buy lies about him, doxx him, and much more!  

• Love 3
  • Like 1

1447199235_awcpost.PNG.2665d8bba1715f72c9611b1cb503073e.PNG

LMAO sounds like someone is afraid all the nasty posts he's been making under fake accounts are finally coming to light.

Can you be any more obvious, Christian?

We see you lurking on the thread, you aren't sneaky.

Why can't you just own up to all the nasty things you've been up to and say you'll stop and leave people alone?

You made this mess yourself, now deal with it like a WORKIN' MAN!

• Love 2
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, EWU Emma said:

He has a very angry friend of the channel? Well, let's see what this person has to say, I won't hold my breath to long, you never have backed up any of your claims Christian.

• Love 4

8 hours ago, EWU Emma said:

LMAO sounds like someone is afraid all the nasty posts he's been making under fake accounts are finally coming to light.

Can you be any more obvious, Christian?

We see you lurking on the thread, you aren't sneaky.

Why can't you just own up to all the nasty things you've been up to and say you'll stop and leave people alone?

You made this mess yourself, now deal with it like a WORKIN' MAN!

I totally missed that part of his diatribe. And it makes no sense.

So he has a "friend of his channel" that is "very angry". So this friend finds people that comments on his videos and Facebook.
Then I get lost - so the friend sends them mean comments using his and his dopey sons name?

What I find interesting is he currently has his Youtube comments set to "Hold all comments for review". Which means he reads every comment, and approves the ones he likes. So no one would see these "mean comments" unless he approved them.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Is that his 10th degree karatejudokempotaekwondojuijitsu black belt friend who is also a 5th degree back belt in online hacking?? 🤣😂

• Haha 4

"he loves to attack the women that leave comments"
Seriously? Once again, zero proof of this. Just another false statement that a majority of his "fans" believe without question.
Speak of attacking women... I never beat my wife and kids.

"Jackie" is one of a group of middle-aged women that are fascinated with him, for some reason I cannot fathom. I have heard some women like abusers. Oops - there I go, commenting about Jackie again.

Untitled3.jpg.42cd73e087de0d84e629d58fcc8a3b59.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

"he loves to attack the women that leave comments"
Seriously? Once again, zero proof of this. Just another false statement that a majority of this "fans" believe without question.
Speak of attacking women... I never beat my wife and kids.

"Jackie" is one of a group of middle-aged women that are fascinated with him, for some reason I cannot fathom. I have heard some women like abusers. Oop - there I go, commenting about Jackie again.

Untitled3.jpg.42cd73e087de0d84e629d58fcc8a3b59.jpg

Boy, does Christian LOVE to project. We all knew he would try to play the victim card eventually.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Unfortunately those "loyal bunch of friends" are completely unaware of what they are dealing with. Might as well be handling a rattlesnake. 

• Love 5

17 hours ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

He just can't stop. More pathetic lies.
"draw people away, using my name, and my sons name". Please post a screenshot of proof of your latest accusations.
I don't even know what that means. "draw people away"?
We know he reads every word posted on here, and stamps his little feet in rage.
retard.thumb.jpg.c5795cc21ad1c22a84757a6d8b80183f.jpg

ETA: about the "arcade game coach potato" thing (I think he means "couch"). I own a business that is sort-of-kind-of related to "arcade games". Your "doxing" was inaccurate on that part.

What's his problem with Canadian's anyway, is this his way of trying to divide on conquer? I love how he tries to use these types of tactics to win over people to hate Foster, as if being Canadian has anything to do with what's going on! 

• Love 5

As anyone can see, instead of just saying he will stop attacking others for no reason, he continues to try and play the victim card, but he is no victim, he is the perpetrator of vicious attacks against others for absolutely no reason at all. Grow up Christian, just stop with the games, say you'll leave people alone, and let's all get on with our lives!

I know this will never happen though as before you decided to turn on us because we wouldn't join your hate campaign against Foster, I offered to mediate between you and Foster in order to bring about peace, but you would have nothing to do with it! You only wanted to continue the drama as we continue to see.

It all seems so petty until you realize this guy is actually doing everything he can to destroy others! He spreads lies about people, tries to dox people, and does whatever he can in order to try and destroy people's lives. I just hope those who think they are part of his "group of close friends" understands what they are getting involved with. I wonder how they would feel if they were on the receiving end of such vicious attacks? 

I know you're reading this Christian, so why not man up, put on those work boots and be a man and cut the BS. Nobody but you enjoys this garbage. 

• Love 5

I'll admit I not read the whole thread. I did try to read bits over the last few weeks but all this went over my head. 

I'll be honest, I try and keep out of drama's as I'm a believer that actions are louder than words and can't be doing with keyboard warriors.

It's not cool that some folk think it's ok to slag others off or even getting others to do it for them and ruining there reputation. 

If some fool got proof that he had his brake lines cut ect then that would be a police matter and I don't see area51 rider posting stuff from jail.

Wouldn't things be better if someone put a restraining order on this fool. Least then he might get the message and either show proof or shut the f#ck up. 

I dunno tbh as I not read the whole thread and laws and things are different over here in the uk.

Hope though this ends soon and everyone involved can continue to enjoy there life's and do the things they enjoy. 

Edited by Spida
Spelling mistake
  • Love 3
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Spida said:

Wouldn't things be better if someone put a restraining order on this fool. Least then he might get the message and either show proof or shut the f#ck up. 

I talked to a lawyer in Vegas about a restraining order. They wanted a $10k retainer just to begin. The LVPD told me contact the FBI, which I did.

• Love 3
  • Like 3