• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

If you're reading this, you are probably already aware of the Adventures with Christian vs Area 51 Rider story, but what you may not know is the true story of what actually happened - and is currently happening. 

If you want to hear the true story from someone who was once friends with both parties, you have come to the right place

If you think it's some silly internet battle, you would be right, but some have taken it far beyond a silly internet battle and into the realm of attempting doxx and destroy another person's reputation and business

Adventures with Christian VS Area 51 Rider: The Background 

This all started years ago when Adventures with Christian and The Area 51 Rider were engaged in a fierce battle on YouTube. I have no idea how they met, maybe @The Area 51 Rider can give us a little bit of that background, but it seems to have started sometime in 2017. I have no idea what happened to get it all kicked off. 

I didn't understand what was going on between them at the time and thought the whole thing was stupid! I considered them both friends and even tried to mediate between them. I had talked to both and asked them if they would be willing to allow me to mediate between them and Foster agreed, but Christian was unwilling

Foster always agreed to try and work it out, but Christian always said he wanted nothing to do with Foster. I figured Christian was just upset and would eventually agree to let it go and move on.

Christian made a few videos about how he was being bullied on YouTube and was going to quit YouTube (videos which have have since been deleted). I was in email with him the whole time and told him to not quit and offered to help him with this channel. I still have all the emails and may post them eventually just to show you how this guy operates! 

Christian continually tried to get me to take sides (something Foster never asked me to do), but I thought the whole thing was stupid. That was before I realized how crazy and vindictive Christian really is.

Foster continued to warn me about him, but I refused to listen. I trusted Christian and thought he was a good guy, but little did I know he was literally a Jekyll and Hyde character.

Then something eye opening happened ...

Foster allegedly slapped some stickers on Christian's vehicle, which I thought was totally out of line, but then something even more crazy happened! 

Christian made a few posts about how he had gotten into a major accident because of the stickers and his son was injured so badly that he would never by able to play ball again. He also said that Foster had cut his brake lines ... then suddenly, all the posts were deleted by Christian. 

778443181_BrakeLineCut.PNG.906b39fb761c0258081c6ea1a151e366.PNG

If you pay any attention to Christian, you will see this play out over and over again.

Just like the claims that he came out of Tikaboo Peak to find his vehicle had a bunch of logs stuffed under the wheels and he "has video evidence of those who did it". But he never actually produces any evidence to these wild claims!

Just like the logs shoved under his wheels, nobody could find any evidence of an accident or injuries... and then I realized what I was dealing with! Complete craziness!

I still have all the e-mails we sent back and forth that I might post to show how much of a douchebag he is. 

He acts like he is such a nice guy until you don't do what he demands you do, and then he turns on you viciously... just not to your face.

He does exactly what he has been doing to Foster for all these years, starts using fake accounts to troll and attack you. He will attempt to doxx you and make up vicious lies to destroy your reputation. Everything he says is literally a projection of what he is doing himself! 

You see, he wanted me to take sides against Foster, and when I told him it's not happening, he suddenly changed into someone totally different and the attacks against us started under fake accounts.

He suddenly ghosted my e-mails and the anonymous attacks against us started, and continue to this day! 

You may be wondering why he uses fake accounts to attack others, and it's because he likes to play the victim after people get tired of his attacks and retaliate. It's his way of attempting to gain sympathy from the few supporters he hasn't yet stabbed in the back. 

It's almost like he enjoys the constant drama and thrives on it.

Sometimes he slips up using his real account, and we have been documenting it all for the past few years. If he continues his attacks on Foster or anyone else, we will start to post all of the screenshots we have from these past few years to prove our case!

For those he has turned on, feel free to join here and share your story as well. We hold no ill will towards you as I fell for his nice guy act as well! 

Christian has a history of doing this to people who considered him a friend. I have messages from Ted Randall, Aaron, Paul, and so many others he has done this too. This is not his first rodeo! 

Christian, I know you're reading this, as you have admitted to reading it, so I am going to invite you to join here and discuss this like an adult so we can get past it. Here is your opportunity to clear your name and to allow everyone to move. 

Come on Christian, man up, put on your work boots (you know how you can't help but mention how hard you work) and step up to the plate. 

For anyone who thinks it's silly that Foster continues to address this, all I can say is have some empathy and try to put yourself in his shoes. His reputation is being dragged through the mud and he is having vicious lies made up about him. He has no choice but to address it and attempt to clear his name. 

For his supporters, why not come here to discuss it like adults instead of hiding behind fake names on an obscure website nobody visits? 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
  • Wow 2

I have started documenting what has been going on over the past 3 years, as a blog on my website (www.thearea51rider.com)
I am going to mirror those blog posts here as well.
Just to clarify - he claimed this "accident" was because I "cut his brake lines". I admit to sticking a sticker on his taillight, but everything else he fabricated.
I am gonna show documentation of this in my next blog post which will be mirrored here.
Furthermore - attempts to get me to respond on those Cheaterland pages will be ignored.
You want to dispute this, to correct me or add to this, do it here with your real name.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

I have started documenting what has been going on over the past 3 years, as a blog on my website (www.thearea51rider.com)
I am going to mirror those blog posts here as well.
Just to clarify - he claimed this "accident" was because I "cut his brake lines". I admit to sticking a sticker on his taillight, but everything else he fabricated.
I am gonna show documentation of this in my next blog post which will be mirrored here.
Furthermore - attempts to get me to respond on those Cheaterland pages will be ignored.
You want to dispute this, to correct me or add to this, do it here with your real name.

1288457687_BrakeLineCut.PNG.104af404684dec8600a73bc2bc8f6a6d.PNG

1626592069_BrakeLine2.thumb.PNG.444daca3c9fcb5112fd6cdb4ee093e21.PNG

BLOG POST #1 - April 2, 2020
WHERE THIS ALL BEGAN

1.jpg.8465976b5469f9465f39a0ee578e4493.jpg

Well thanks "Franz" for reminding me about this, and giving me the incentive to document this story. I will try and keep this "up-to-date" and "professional" just for you.

I have been asked by a fan/Vegas lawyer to document all of this, and here seems as good a spot as any.

I have most of this situation documented in Terabytes of screenshots, posts, videos, comments, etc. since this all began. I continue to this day to document it. For those who think it's "over" and I am just "trying to create drama" - it ain't over. He continues this, but hides behind numerous "sockpuppets" on Youtube and Facebook, using many fake email addresses. If you want evidence of this, check out this webpage I discovered back in 2018. Despite his claims that I was behind it, I did some research and discovered it was made back in 2016, around the time of his divorce. LONG before I knew who this moron was. I have some theories about who actually made it, that would surprise you. Most of the posts on this page he made:

https://cheaterland.com/christian-gronau.html

He made these pages in "retaliation", despite the fact I have nothing to do with the creation of that page:

https://cheaterland.com/foster-van-schaick.html

https://cheaterland.com/the-area-51-rider.html

As you can see, he also doxxed me on those pages.

THE BEGINNING
This all began WAY back in December of 2017. Despite what he claims, that I was "yelling at him in a comment", these are some of his first interactions with me, when he was trying to be my pal. Before he decided to start doing his copycat videos and claiming he was "first".

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Just a reminder - I started visiting the area and documenting my trips in 2003. I started the Youtube channel in 2007. So I started this 17 years ago, and began sharing my explorations 13 years ago. I don't pretend to be "first" doing this - Glenn Campbell started doing this back in the 90's, WAY before most people even knew about Area 51. I could be the first, or one of the first, to post actual footage of spots near Area 51 on Youtube.

ETA: seems Christian and his cult are impersonating me on the Cheaterland pages listed above, yet again. I DID make a few posts there in the past as "The REAL Foster VS", the last one being a screenshot of him doxing me on Reddit. Any posts made after that are NOT me. Impersonating me is his/their idea of "retaliation" against me posting this blog. Nice try, it isn't going to stop me.
Next blog post I will cover what likely set him off...
  • Love 4

I am not sure if AWC has any followers left, but if so, I want them to see the truth about what all went down. 

Aaron.PNG.45d8b602a5d63181918883256d388eb1.PNG

• Love 3
  • Wow 1

On 4/7/2020 at 2:54 PM, EWU Bob said:

1288457687_BrakeLineCut.PNG.104af404684dec8600a73bc2bc8f6a6d.PNG

1626592069_BrakeLine2.thumb.PNG.444daca3c9fcb5112fd6cdb4ee093e21.PNG

Oh really. I didn't know he exaggerated it that extent. So I:

• put stickers all over his vehicles
  • cut brake lines on multiple vehicles
  • I screen shot his and his sons faces and put them on "every sex site out there"
  • I went to his sons baseball field and put stickers all over

Wow. Do you notice one crucial thing missing? EVIDENCE OF ANY OF HIS CLAIMS.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The story is so outlandish, because you know, if you're going to cut someone's brake lines, you should also be sure to leave your sticker as evidence! 🤣

• Love 3
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

The story is so outlandish, because you know, if you're going to cut someone's brake lines, you should also be sure to leave your sticker as evidence! 🤣

There is also the fact that "brake lines" are made of hardened steel. I have replaced brake lines, and they are almost impossible to "cut". They aren't like just rubber hoses or something. Furthermore - I had a truck that one of the brake lines got worn through. Guess what was under the vehicle after that - an enormous pool of brake fluid.

• Love 3

12 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

I am not sure if AWC has any followers left, but if so, I want them to see the truth about what all went down. 

Aaron.PNG.45d8b602a5d63181918883256d388eb1.PNG

Is that a post from AWC? I have never seen that one. Cult huh. Ask Aaron/AC about cults.
I don't understand the rest of it. Was it you who shunned him, for... ? I don't understand.
Second paragraph - who is he referring to? Me?? I am a Canadian for one, secondly I didn't say any of that.

• Love 2

That was Aaron's post on your Facebook page about Adventures with Christian. 

• Love 3

3 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

That was Aaron's post on your Facebook page about Adventures with Christian. 

Yeah that comment makes MUCH more sense now.

• Love 3

BLOG POST #2 - April 5, 2020

HE LOSES IT
Shortly after he first started pretending to be my pal, I had uploaded a video about an abandoned campsite I found at the Tempiute mine near Area 51. Despite what he claims, I was first trying to determine if there was a body in the tent. Once I determined there was no body, I started looking for ID to see if maybe someone was there and lost or injured in the mine, one entrance which was very close by. I did contact the sheriff department after I made the video, and they came to the scene and investigated. I was fairly sure it was abandoned, as there were no vehicle(s) there.
He and his sock-puppets (fake accounts) started piling on me with nasty comments to that video, claiming I destroyed the campsite (I destroyed nothing), or stole things (I took nothing). My video is here if you want to watch it:
https://youtu.be/NsIyHnQQEco

I began to realize this guy had some kind of agenda. Little did I know what was to come, and I now regret not blocking and ignoring him from day one.
So he posts a video claiming he was pulled over by the Lincoln County Sheriff Department, they "wrecked his stuff", "detained him for 3 hours", etc, etc, etc. He goes into detail in his videos, linked below. His story sounded fabricated to me, which I confirmed later was the case, after I spoke to the LCSD liaison officer.

Video of before and after he got pulled over by sheriff department. Why didn't he leave the camera running? He either turned it off, or edited it out, so he could invent a dramatic story for views and subscribers.
https://youtu.be/bjM57Zf3bqg

All blocked out, except license plate number. Good job. Why is the Violation section blacked out? So he can dramatize it to be more than it really was.
https://youtu.be/b2ON4lc6XI8

The entire story he weaves in this video was totally fabricated. There was no court case, no lawyer. He got a ticket for no front license plate, which he paid according to the Lincoln County Sheriff Department. Anything else he claims was all drama to try and get views and subscribers.
https://youtu.be/KiVZ-N3fWTs

He deleted this video long ago, as he was getting too many questions from too many people. Too many holes in his tale with no proof. 
My comment below on his deleted video is what really set him off, as you can see from his reply. What I learned later was that pathological liars HATE being questioned about their lies. He totally lost it in his reply, making numerous false claims against me. Which would become his modus operandi over the next 2 years. Honestly, in retrospect I should have ignored and blocked the guy from this point on.

I should pick apart his reply, as it is partly exaggeration, and mostly outright lies:

set.him.off.jpg

NEXT: THE FALSE ALLEGATIONS BEGIN, INCLUDING ATTEMPTED MURDER AND THE FBI

• Love 3

1 hour ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

Yeah that comment makes MUCH more sense now.

FYI - Aaron WAS one of "his" cult members, who eventually reached out to me.

ETA: image below. He is referring to ADVENTURES with Christian.

Untitled1.jpg

• Love 3

15 minutes ago, EWU Emma said:

Here's proof that Adventures with Christian loves doxxing people. In this first screenshot, Christian tells everyone to check out his YouTube channel, proving it's him. In the second screenshot, he doxxes @The Area 51 Rider.

1.PNG.f5d2e3416256d3022f4904a454f8b387.PNG

2.PNG.053b79818556e87864a46be967bae02c.PNG

Link to his Reddit account: https://www.reddit.com/user/congressmine

There was much more on REDDIT, which I have documented. One of the reasons I asked for, and received, admin status on the "Area 51" subreddit was so I could get his posts doxing me removed. He is no longer welcome there.

ETA: once again, many false allegations

• I desecrated all the landmarks around Area 51 (I put 4" stickers on some road signs)
  • I "spray painted like a child everywhere"
  • KS222/"Kristen Sole" created a Youtube channel with videos intended to mock and harass me - more about Kristen in time
  • I said "I am going to bomb a church in California" (what I actually said was, when I drove by the Scientology Bldg on Hollywood Blvd, "someone should blow that place up." Try watching "Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath")
  • "SEE ALL THE AMERICAN WOMEN HE HAS THREATENED THIS MAN IS PSYCHOTIC" - WHAT THE F***. What does this even mean? And why?? I should have reported this to the FBI at the time, I did not

Again - he has no proof of any of this.

• Love 3

If you want us to remove that screenshot above with your full name, just let us know and we can trash it asap

• Love 3
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

If you want us to remove that screenshot above with your full name, just let us know and we can trash it asap

Honestly Bob - Christian Gray Gronau has doxed me with my full name, address, phone number (I finally had to change my cell number) and more, on Reddit, Cheaterland, his Youtube channel, his Facebook page, and more.

The only way I can get that removed is with a lawyer. So my full name on here is basically irrelevant. Leave it.

• Love 3
  • Sad 1

Adding the incident that caused a accident.  I saw both his vehicles shortly after the claim was made.  Both his truck and Jeep shown no signs of damage.  Let alone the kind of damage that warrants a trip to the hospital. 

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Coyote Alpha 51 said:

Adding the incident that caused a accident.  I saw both his vehicles shortly after the claim was made.  Both his truck and Jeep shown no signs of damage.  Let alone the kind of damage that warrants a trip to the hospital. 

I still can't believe he would try to lie about something like that. What was he thinking? The weirdest part about the entire thing was he was back to posting baseball pictures of his son right after. He can't even keep up with his own lies.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, EWU Emma said:

I still can't believe he would try to lie about something like that. What was he thinking? The weirdest part about the entire thing was he was back to posting baseball pictures of his son right after. He can't even keep up with his own lies.

BS just like commentary in most of his vids.  I called him out in one of mine he commented on. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I am at the point where nothing he says surprises me. He seems like a compulsive liar, making up the most disgusting lies about Foster while doxxing him. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

I have been following this on youtube and watched all the controversial videos and read thru comments when it was going on. It was like watching a daytime SOAP (no disrespect ). Couldn't believe some of the allegations. I remember a time when A51R tried to call a "Knock it off" or something to that effect and then AWC came out with a video and just kept antagonizing. After awhile i didn't see much more, so i didn't keep up with it. 

• Love 5

Ok so I am going to jump in here...

I was a follower of both channels, actually I followed Christian before Foster, mainly because Foster's camera work made me feel dizzy !

Anyway some time during 2018 I made a comment on one of Christian's video's, basically offering some honest feedback about the content and how he might have changed a few things to improve the viewer experience. That's when I saw a different side of him !  He accused me of being Foster under a fake youtube account name. When I tried to respond to his comments he blocked me...

Then I noticed that there were no negative comments in any of his videos, only positive and praising feedback. Something felt off about all of this and I figured that he was deleting any comments that he didn't like. That told me a lot about Christian and his mindset.

Since then I have not watched his channel and have unsubscribed. I have also become good friends with Foster, who I know is an honest bloke and a real family man. In fact last year I visited Area 51 with my son and Foster helped me plan the trip by providing lots of great info and maps with POI. He's a genuine guy with good intentions and what has happened to him is disgusting and not fair. My biggest learning is just how gullible the majority of Christian's followers are, believing everything that he says is true, which it really isn't.

I've got lots more info which I won't divulge at this point, but lets just say that Christian is basically a pathological liar. To be a good liar you need an very good memory...which he doesn't have !

Take care people and look after each other !

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I am hoping we can spare some people from having to deal with AWC if they know how vicious and callous he is. Once he latches on, he latches on for the long term and will cause you problems for as long as you continue on YouTube or visiting Area 51. He acts like the nicest guy to gain your trust and without warning will turn on you and anyone you associate with. 

What I find interesting is that everything he accuses Foster of, he is actually doing himself to others. He projects an insane amount, which makes me question is sanity. 

I wish some of his supporters would show up here and participate in the discussion. I have heard from so many who have had the same exact experience with AWC. 

But, there is no reason to fear the guy, all he can do is attempt to dox you and make up lies about you, something that happens anyway. We have had people say some strange things about us, like some woman was spreading a rumor that we had sold all our gear, or Christian trying to spread the rumor that I have never had a real job and only he has to put one some work boots to go to work every day. I don't know where he gets his information, but it's actually humorous to read many of the lies they attempt to spread.

Some are downright disgusting, and I am sure many of you can figure out what I am getting at. I don't care, he can make up as many lies as he wants about us, doesn't mean we're going to run and hide. 

The saddest part is the guy like to pretend he is super masculine, but everything he does is done anonymously like a total P*SSY! For a guy who likes to brag about putting on his work boots and working 16 hour days, he sure is a wimp when it comes down to standing up like a man when called out. I will meet him out at Area 51 anytime, anyplace so we can handle this.

Of course, it would be nice to be mature about it and handle it right here on the forums, but he is unwilling to do so. All he can do is use fake accounts to attack others for the stupidest shit! 

I hope everyone who has had a bad dealing with this guy will post here and share their experiences. You will help so many others from having to deal with what many of us are currently dealing with and have been dealing with since 2017. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

The good thing is I never had to deal with him.  I always figured I would run into him out in the wild somewhere.  I dont get out of Vegas to much, especially now since I'm not allowed to leave Clark County.  But everytime I go up towards that way I always watch out for one of his vehicles and steer clear.  I know me, If he were to to approach me while I was photographing something and started telling his outlandish tales of A51 I would call him out on it.  I have no filter.  Then I figure he would attack me online.  As for Foster, me and my wife have met him personally and he's treated me with respect.  I not only consider him my first Canadian friend but a good friend who has treated me with respect and kindness. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1