• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EWU Emma

The Disturbing Disappearance of Tyler Stice: Missing from Kingman since 2016

tyler.jpg.fc6ac6b4e88de9310874e4e418349696.jpg

On June 21st, 2016, Tyler Andrew Stice vanished without a trace. He was never seen again. According to family, Tyler left his home at 5:30 AM to go to work. He never arrived.

Just 4 days later, Tyler's black 2006 Ford Mustang was discovered off of Hualapai Mountain Road. This was especially strange considering that Tyler had no interest in hiking or the outdoors.

Authorities then uncovered something disturbing.

Just days before disappearing, Tyler had purchased a rifle at the local Walmart in Kingman, Arizona. He had no interest in hunting.

His cell phone, keys, wallet, and laptop have NEVER been found - and WHY would Tyler bring his laptop with him on a trip to the woods?

Tyler frequently went under the alias "obserien" online. He was fairly active across the web. Authorities have stated that they were "investigating any online relationships Stice may have had".

Inside Tyler's Mustang was a can of tea. According to his grandmother, "Tyler doesn't even drink tea". According to Tyler's sister, there was a torn up picture of an anime cat girl found in the vehicle as well. His camera was also discovered with deleted photos that couldn't be recovered.

NEWS SOURCE (PAYWALLED SADLY): https://kdminer.com/news/2017/feb/13/where-tyler-stice/

UNFOUND PODCAST WITH TYLER'S SISTER: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/ed-dentzel/unfound/e/52665493?autoplay=true

VIDEO SEARCHING THE ACTUAL LOCATION WHERE TYLER VANISHED: https://youtu.be/q7ROkvQyDCM

• Love 5

21 minutes ago, EWU Emma said:

On June 21st, 2016, Tyler Andrew Stice vanished without a trace. He was never seen again. According to family, Tyler left his home at 5:30 AM to go to work. He never arrived.

Just 4 days later, Tyler's black 2006 Ford Mustang was discovered off of Hualapai Mountain Road. This was especially strange considering that Tyler had no interest in hiking or the outdoors.

Just days before disappearing, Tyler had purchased a rifle at the local Walmart in Kingman, Arizona. He had no interest in hunting.

His cell phone, keys, wallet, and laptop have NEVER been found - and WHY would Tyler bring his laptop with him on a trip to the woods?

Tyler frequently went under the alias "obserien" online. He was fairly active across the web. Authorities have stated that they were "investigating any online relationships Stice may have had".

Inside Tyler's Mustang was a can of tea. According to his grandmother, "Tyler doesn't even drink tea". According to Tyler's sister, there was a torn up picture of an anime cat girl found in the vehicle as well. His camera was also discovered with deleted photos that couldn't be recovered.

NEWS SOURCE (PAYWALLED SADLY): https://kdminer.com/news/2017/feb/13/where-tyler-stice/

UNFOUND PODCAST WITH TYLER'S SISTER: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/ed-dentzel/unfound/e/52665493?autoplay=true

VIDEO SEARCHING THE ACTUAL LOCATION WHERE TYLER VANISHED: https://youtu.be/q7ROkvQyDCM

You need to make part 2

• Love 2

18 minutes ago, Martin Kolesar said:

You need to make part 2

Agreed!! I really wish we could, but with YouTube being so silly lately and slowly restricting what can and can't be said on the platform, I'm not sure how we would do it. I still can't believe they straight up DELETED a video from one of the top true crime YouTubers with NO explanation. 🤔

This case goes DEEP too. We uncovered some pretty disturbing details.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, EWU Emma said:

Agreed!! I really wish we could, but with YouTube being so silly lately and slowly restricting what can and can't be said on the platform, I'm not sure how we would do it. I still can't believe they straight up DELETED a video from one of the top true crime YouTubers with NO explanation. 🤔

This case goes DEEP too. We uncovered some pretty disturbing details.

You can post stuff that Youtube doesn't allow here or on Patreon

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Once we make enough on Patron, once in a while we want to cover stories that wouldn't be allowed on YouTube and post them here in the Patron forums so we can give our Patrons some amazing exclusive content for their support! 

• Love 2

On 12/25/2019 at 6:59 PM, EWU Emma said:

Paywall bypassed, here's the content from the page:

Where is Tyler Stice?

February 13, 2017

Tyler-Andrew-Stice_1_t715.jpg.4d7fd6d3443ef1dc14e9e4c0662f9521.jpg

Tyler Andrew Stice

KINGMAN – It’s been about eight months since Tyler Andrew Stice’s car was found at a park off Hualapai Mountain Road, and police remain baffled about the missing person case.

His grandmother, Barbara Dahm, is wondering why Kingman Police Department didn’t take fingerprints from Stice’s Ford Mustang. What about collecting DNA from a can of tea in the car?

“Tyler doesn’t even drink tea,” Dahm said in a telephone interview from her home in Hoxie, Arkansas. “I’m sure the car was searched, but not finding anything? It sounds like they’re not trying hard enough.”

“Tyler Stice is a missing person case and there is nothing new regarding this investigation,” Kingman Police Department spokeswoman Jennifer Sochocki said.

“At this time, there are no solid leads to his whereabouts to date. The car was processed at the Kingman Police Department by evidence techs. Any evidence has been sent to the lab,” she added.

Stice, who would have turned 21 on Feb. 8, was last seen at his Scotty Drive home before leaving for work on June 21. His Ford Mustang was located at Deer Canyon recreational area off Hualapai Mountain Road on June 25.

Search and Rescue volunteers looked for him, and dogs tracked him to the Girl Scout’s Camp Stephens, but the search came up empty.

Stice’s family said he surely would have called if he was in trouble. His mother, Stephanie, is a nurse at Kingman Regional Medical Center.

“It’s really odd,” Dahm said. “People just don’t disappear off the face of the Earth like that. Anyway, it’s a mess.”

The worst part is “just not knowing,” said Stice’s sister, Jessica Curtis, of Phoenix. “We don’t know what we’re going to do.”

Kingman Police Deputy Chief Rusty Cooper said the case is “unusual.”

Stice wasn’t a hiker or a hunter, although police learned that he bought a rifle prior to going missing. Cooper said KPD is investigating any online relationships Stice may have had.

Edited by Karl
Taking out back links to website.
  • Thanks 2
  • Like 1

Does the person who sold the rifle remembers if Tyler knew what he wanted? If Tyler wasn’t into hunting or weapons than he might have asked a couple of questions to find the right weapon for what ever he needed it for. But if he knew exactly what he was looking for ( without knowledge about weapons) then maybe someone asked him to get it for him. Because that persom can not buy legally a rifle himself... because of a criminal record. Maybe that same person asked Tyler in the past to borrow money from him too. That is why he was struggeling with money.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, AsOnlyIAmNow said:

This sounds like a Catfish setup "Meet Cute" I find it odd there were no tire tracks around his vehicle...

Exactly what I think about this case based on what we've dug up. I think he must have been meeting someone online. If you look into his online presence based on his handle "obserien", he was really into furry culture. Kinda strange that the anime cat girl picture in his car would be ripped up, though, but definitely seems like he was meeting up with someone...

• Love 2

The pic, the laptop, the tea, the gun, all outta character and his "parking spot" wreaks of meet up. This sounds like a we know more than we're saying situation AGAIN. Family is on their own with info sadly. I'm like EWU Bob this stuff makes me heated lol I need an edit button. It appears as if they're doing nothing. In reality they probably know. Grrr. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/25/2019 at 8:59 PM, EWU Emma said:

i'm keen to look at this more.

It's really interesting...

• Love 2
  • Like 1

this one sounds very puzzling to me so much going on at once 

• Like 2

On 12/25/2019 at 1:59 PM, EWU Emma said:

https://www.deviantart.com/obserien

SOMETHING'S UP! There's still some activity on obserian's account.
On the Deviant Art web page fellow members can give their colleagues a badge for their work. Pay attention to the dates.

Badges sent, 10 Badges received:

conniescarlet gave obserien a Llama

Badge
Jan 21, 2020

Wicked-Willow-Art 

gave obseriena Llama Badge
Dec 9, 2019

**kikopoliglota 

gave obserien a Llama Badge
May 7, 2019

ReptiFriend 

gave obserien a Llama Badge
Oct 8, 2018

*wolfrider2002 gave 

obserien a Llama Badge
May 24, 2018
(*This person instructs Tyler to take a look in your comments - on the same date) I am having issues finding it now, lot of data)

COMMENTS

BloomingDaemon Hobbyist General Artist

Tyler, it's Jamison from high school. I've heard about your sister passing away last october... I know I'm late to know that, I've been busy. But just know I care about you man. Wherever you are, I hope you're okay
Aug 29, 2019
(He's been on this site for a long time.)

SlayerJ117

EWU brought me here tyler if your still alive please let us know everyone is worried about you i dont know who logged into this account 10 weeks ago and keeps logging in  but if its not tyler then its just creepy and wrong that your using the account of a missing person.
Jul 30, 2019

**kikopoliglota

He or someone else has been using his profile 4 weeks ago. This is weird.
Jun 17, 2019
(This person gave a badge to him in May)

FairyGodAngel Hobbyist General Artist
EWU brought me here. 

If you can, please respond to anyone below so we know you're okay and alive because a lot of people are worried about your safety. I, and along with the rest of the people would love to hear from you and know if you are okay. I have high hopes you are alive and well, and I hope to God you are.

On Obserian's site there's a picture of his mustang and a black pick up. This pick up was also seen in EWU's video. Where's the truck?

And then there's PrettyKitty0112. Came on the site about the same time has obserian. Pretty Kitty has zero info, zero art work, except for the fact that he/she follows Tyler. The only person. No one else. This artist does not have any recent activity. Wasn't there an anime drawing of a cat that was torn? 

My heart goes out to the family and friend.

It's great to see EWU crew getting invovle and leaving comments on The Deviant Art page. 👍 

• Like 2

There's a lot about this case that doesn't add up. Honestly it isnt the first time the police are purposely either neglecting to look into something or just intentionally not mentioning what was found. Just speaking from personal experience I know how corrupt police can be. I found a drug den behind a elementary school(on school property) with seats and signs clearly stating that if you had drugs to share with the group and if you told the police about any of it they'd kill you. I called the police and got about half way through describing everything I could find and the police sergeant in charge of drug investigations and the small group of police charged with handling that hung up on me. Never bothered to report anything to that police department again. Glad I moved away from there. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

On 1/22/2020 at 7:49 AM, EWU Emma said:

Exactly what I think about this case based on what we've dug up. I think he must have been meeting someone online. If you look into his online presence based on his handle "obserien", he was really into furry culture. Kinda strange that the anime cat girl picture in his car would be ripped up, though, but definitely seems like he was meeting up with someone...

I do remember finding out he was a furry when I did a search for him online but I haven't heard any talk about him in furry twitter.  I found accounts on some furry sites that I believe is his.  Sadly there's no trace of history except of a join date and someone he's following.  Hopefully we'll hear more information on this case soon o: 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Kagusaki Wolf said:

I do remember finding out he was a furry when I did a search for him online but I haven't heard any talk about him in furry twitter.  I found accounts on some furry sites that I believe is his.  Sadly there's no trace of history except of a join date and someone he's following.  Hopefully we'll hear more information on this case soon o: 

And someone had been using his account fairly recent. I am not sure what to make of this guy. 

• Like 1

@EWU Bob @EWU Emma

I am not sure if you were aware of these young people missing in Kingsman;

• Missing: John Wright
    John Wright, Age Now: 16, Missing: 06/21/2017. Missing From Kingman, Az. Anyone Having Information Should Contact: Mohave County Sheriff's Office (arizona) 1-928-753-0753.
    clock-icon.pngAugust 23, 2017
  • Missing: Ethan Dunn
    Ethan Dunn, Age Now: 15, Missing: 05/08/2017. Missing From Kingman, Az. Anyone Having Information Should Contact: Mohave County Sheriff's Department (arizona) 1-254-442-1770.
    clock-icon.pngJuly 17, 2017
  • Missing: Kaleb Fouse
    Kaleb Fouse, Age Now: 17, Missing: 03/30/2017. Missing From Kingman, Az. Anyone Having Information Should Contact: Mohave County Sheriff's Office (kingman) 1-928-753-0753.
    clock-icon.pngApril 10, 2017
  • Missing: Nicholas Moore
    Nicholas Moore, Age Now: 16, Missing: 06/13/2016. Missing From Kingman, Az. Anyone Having Information Should Contact: Mohave County Sheriff's Office (arizona) 1-928-753-0753.
    clock-icon.pngJune 23, 2016
  • Missing: Madison Williams
    Madison Williams, Age Now: 17, Missing: 01/22/2014. Missing From Kingman, Az. Anyone Having Information Should Contact: Mohave County Sheriff's Office (arizona) 1-928-753-0753.
    clock-icon.pngFebruary 12, 2014
  • It should be noted that I could not get a more current info. I dont know if new information is available.
A group calling themselves Safer Kingsman is looking at all cold cases in Kingsman...
"Unfortunately there is no cold case website for the Mohave County or any other local agency,” said a representative of Citizens for a Safer Kingman. “So the unsolved cases are from news reports in local newspapers.”
(So maybe this is why I can't get new info. Who knows!)

My personal opinion, Tyler had purchased the rifle for someone who could not legally obtain one.
Maybe someone with priors.

State law prohibits the possession of firearms and other deadly weapons by certain categories of "prohibited possessors". According to current statute, these categories are defined as follows:

• Anyone who has been found to constitute a danger to self or to others

I won't mention any names. Someone has been recently using Tyler's deviant account as recent as Jan 2020. Could that person be in possession of Tyler's missing items.

Maybe you can have better luck finding latest info on these missing kids.
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, ArcticThunder said:

@EWU Bob @EWU Emma

I am not sure if you were aware of these young people missing in Kingsman;

• Missing: John Wright
    John Wright, Age Now: 16, Missing: 06/21/2017. Missing From Kingman, Az. Anyone Having Information Should Contact: Mohave County Sheriff's Office (arizona) 1-928-753-0753.
    clock-icon.pngAugust 23, 2017
  • Missing: Ethan Dunn
    Ethan Dunn, Age Now: 15, Missing: 05/08/2017. Missing From Kingman, Az. Anyone Having Information Should Contact: Mohave County Sheriff's Department (arizona) 1-254-442-1770.
    clock-icon.pngJuly 17, 2017
  • Missing: Kaleb Fouse
    Kaleb Fouse, Age Now: 17, Missing: 03/30/2017. Missing From Kingman, Az. Anyone Having Information Should Contact: Mohave County Sheriff's Office (kingman) 1-928-753-0753.
    clock-icon.pngApril 10, 2017
  • Missing: Nicholas Moore
    Nicholas Moore, Age Now: 16, Missing: 06/13/2016. Missing From Kingman, Az. Anyone Having Information Should Contact: Mohave County Sheriff's Office (arizona) 1-928-753-0753.
    clock-icon.pngJune 23, 2016
  • Missing: Madison Williams
    Madison Williams, Age Now: 17, Missing: 01/22/2014. Missing From Kingman, Az. Anyone Having Information Should Contact: Mohave County Sheriff's Office (arizona) 1-928-753-0753.
    clock-icon.pngFebruary 12, 2014
  • It should be noted that I could not get a more current info. I dont know if new information is available.
A group calling themselves Safer Kingsman is looking at all cold cases in Kingsman...
"Unfortunately there is no cold case website for the Mohave County or any other local agency,” said a representative of Citizens for a Safer Kingman. “So the unsolved cases are from news reports in local newspapers.”
(So maybe this is why I can't get new info. Who knows!)

My personal opinion, Tyler had purchased the rifle for someone who could not legally obtain one.
Maybe someone with priors.

State law prohibits the possession of firearms and other deadly weapons by certain categories of "prohibited possessors". According to current statute, these categories are defined as follows:

• Anyone who has been found to constitute a danger to self or to others

I won't mention any names. Someone has been recently using Tyler's deviant account as recent as Jan 2020. Could that person be in possession of Tyler's missing items.

Maybe you can have better luck finding latest info on these missing kids.

@EWU Bob just wanted to clarify one point.

CORRECTION

People on the Deviant Art site were still rewarding him (cyber trophy) in Jan 2020 AND NOT Tyler's personal site was active.

Tyler's page was last activitated  in early May 2019.

Sorry for the error.

Edited by ArcticThunder
Error
  • Like 2

There is so much more to the story, we will have to make a video just for the forums as it would be demonetized and throttled on YouTube anyway. So much more information I have been sitting on trying to figure out how to get it out there. With YouTube turning into a baby site, it would need people to share it in order to be seen and surfaced. 

• Love 3

This is such a sad case, there's so much about it that just doesn't add up. I don't understand how they couldn't recover pictures from his camera? We do it all the time here in the UK? There's hardly anything publicised about him or anyone that goes missing in Kingman, somethings not right at all! They're acting like they don't care. I really hope he and all the other missing people get found someday and get the justice they all rightfully deserve 🙏❤️

• Love 2
  • Like 1