• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hey guys, I just saw Dennis's  Latest video. He is in the hospital and is sick. For those of you that dont him please check out the video anyhow. He is probably one of the nicest people on this earth. He is the type that goes without so others can be happy. His kidneys have failed. They pulled out like 8 gallstones.  He is not feeling will.  Please stop by his channel to wish him a speedy recovery. His link is below.

• Love 8

Thanks for posting this Ody, and I agree, Dennis is one of the nicest people you will ever meet! Let's hope for a speedy recovery! 

• Love 5

I have already watched and wished Dennis a quick recovery.  I think everyone should go to his YouTube channel and wish him well and if you can support his go fund me his friend is starting for him.

• Love 6

I am not sure if gofund me takes a portion of the funds or not, so it might be better to send funds directly to his paypal account. 

• Love 5

I believe if you send via Pay Pal as a gift, there is no surcharge. If I am wrong please let me know for future. All I have to say about the situation is Dennis is in need this time around. He is always the first to help out anyone that needs it. Even if it means to be living in his truck. I am actually a little envious about that part though 😉   I only hope he gets out of that hospital fast.

• Love 6

14 hours ago, EWU Bob said:

I am not sure if gofund me takes a portion of the funds or not, so it might be better to send funds directly to his paypal account. 

go fund me takes 2.9% and has a 0.30 service fee. I guess sending Paypal funds as a gift is the best idea.

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

go fund me takes 2.9% and has a 0.30 service fee. I guess sending Paypal funds as a gift is the best idea.

Yep, sending PayPal funds as gift is the best idea.

• Like 1

Gutted to hear this saddening news, Dennis is such an awesome guy! I wish him the best and speediest recovery <3 love you man

Loading Hug GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 1
  • Like 1