• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

daniel.jpg.c59eb5cf53fb9bf8e7de795d29f7cd74.jpg

Daniel Gallardo was 19 years old when he completely vanished without a trace. Just a couple days prior to his disappearance, he had traveled from Barstow, CA to Reno, NV to start a new landscaping job at Rock & Rose with his cousin Marcos. He was reported missing on October 28th, 2015 by his family in Barstow.

According to the RGJ, he was with his cousin for two days in Reno and was expected to start his new job at Rock & Rose late in the morning. He was on his way to the job site in Truckee, CA when he vanished.

https://www.rgj.com/story/news/crime/2016/10/06/missing-teens-car-found-truckee-nearly-year-later/91686976/

Nearly a year later, his car was discovered deep in the woods north of Truckee nearly 40 miles away from where he was expected to start his job.

daniel_car.jpg.8cfdced3149296d0d73fe4bc311d37a8.jpg

We searched the actual location where his car was discovered, which you can watch here:

PART ONE: https://youtu.be/Bo7SQ082AFM

PART TWO: https://youtu.be/bHn7zwzNaTY

Daniel's last text messages were to his girlfriend, which you can see in part two. He basically stated that he was not getting along with Marcos and his father, and he finally was going out on his own to explore.

DANIEL'S INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/gallardo_tm/?hl=en

According to Daniel's family, Marcos threatened them. They also stated they received an anonymous letter stating that Marcos killed Daniel.

INTERESTING VIDEOS OF MARCOS FROM SNAPCHAT POSTED ON YOUTUBE

What do you guys think happened to Daniel?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, EWU Emma said:

daniel.jpg.c59eb5cf53fb9bf8e7de795d29f7cd74.jpg

Daniel Gallardo was 19 years old when he completely vanished without a trace. Just a couple days prior to his disappearance, he had traveled from Barstow, CA to Reno, NV to start a new landscaping job at Rock & Rose with his cousin Marcos. He was reported missing on October 28th, 2015 by his family in Barstow.

According to the RGJ, he was with his cousin for two days in Reno and was expected to start his new job at Rock & Rose late in the morning. He was on his way to the job site in Truckee, CA when he vanished.

https://www.rgj.com/story/news/crime/2016/10/06/missing-teens-car-found-truckee-nearly-year-later/91686976/

Nearly a year later, his car was discovered deep in the woods north of Truckee nearly 40 miles away from where he was expected to start his job.

daniel_car.jpg.8cfdced3149296d0d73fe4bc311d37a8.jpg

We searched the actual location where his car was discovered, which you can watch here:

PART ONE: https://youtu.be/Bo7SQ082AFM

PART TWO: https://youtu.be/bHn7zwzNaTY

Daniel's last text messages were to his girlfriend, which you can see in part two. He basically stated that he was not getting along with Marcos and his father, and he finally was going out on his own to explore.

DANIEL'S INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/gallardo_tm/?hl=en

According to Daniel's family, Marcos threatened them. They also stated they received an anonymous letter stating that Marcos killed Daniel.

INTERESTING VIDEOS OF MARCOS FROM SNAPCHAT POSTED ON YOUTUBE

What do you guys think happened to Daniel?

Why won't the police interrogate Marcos and his father? They seem quite suspicious.

• Love 1

19 minutes ago, Martin Kolesar said:

Why won't the police interrogate Marcos and his father? They seem quite suspicious.

Agree, there is something amiss here, not sure why they haven't! 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Martin Kolesar said:

Agreed! They could probably solve it if they did, I've scoured Marcos' Facebook page and found some very interesting posts from the same time Daniel disappeared... He posted this not even a month after Daniel vanished.

marcos.png.c2d93ab056a845aafd169eac1b78e8a7.png

• Like 1

People keep trying to link to this video in our comments. Personally find it pretty insensitive to mislead family. 😕

• Like 3

I think that's where the red barn idea has come from, but I haven't listened to the video. It's kinda sad to see stuff like this as I feel it misleads the family and may cause them to chase leads that don't exist. 

• Like 2

i believe his cousin knows who did it & has something to do with it the things he has said or posted says it all his dad could of called a couple of his friends, Not to mention that the mongols have recently been cited having incidents in the Reno area they could of easily followed him leaving their house till he stopped somewhere & proceeded to do what they intended! the cousin seems to have a guilty conscience’ they might have just threw the car in the forest to throw people off. He had no business their why would he even be their by himself? I know I wouldn’t especially by myself he’ll nah I’m good, Everything seems sketchy to me. Have the police interrogated them? 

• Like 1