• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EWU Emma

Video covering SecureTeam10?

We got lots of comments on our last video requesting we cover the SecureTeam10 situation. If we make a video on this, is there anything in particular you'd like to see us cover specifically? 🤔

• Love 9

I have read things ranging from Tyler is dead to he's addicted to pain pills, alcohol and he lost everything in a divorce.  I have seen a couple of SecureTeam10 video's a long time ago but don't really know much about him.  I just hope you guys can verify that he's okay.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

I have read things ranging from Tyler is dead to he's addicted to pain pills, alcohol and he lost everything in a divorce.  I have seen a couple of SecureTeam10 video's a long time ago but don't really know much about him.  I just hope you guys can verify that he's okay.

I've been looking into it tonight and the situation is pretty insane. A lot to cover, that's for sure! 🤔

• Love 6

2 minutes ago, EWU Emma said:

I've been looking into it tonight and the situation is pretty insane. A lot to cover, that's for sure! 🤔

Cool I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I have used to watch his video, but it seems that he has lost all interest in making video, he comes back and then he disappear again, he did that a few times already when I watch his video. 

• Love 5
  • Wow 1

8 hours ago, EWU Emma said:

@EWU Emmayou May have this already but check this link and scroll down to secure10 new troubles

https://spacedoutradio.com/more-trouble-for-secureteam10/

More Trouble For SecureTeam10

By Dave Scott
Youtube’s biggest UFO channel, SecureTeam10, is in hot water again.  This time, it’s regarding the logo SecureTeam10 has been using since their inception. 
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

He was (still is) a one man show about UFOs and government  cover up. He had quite a following but got himself in some legal problems... so the story goes. He's quite dormant now. 

• Love 3

That sounds like a name for a new boy band 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, SirMarkFrederick said:

He at one time made video's of a people "watching"his home, him and his wife. Check out his vids and see if it's still there.

here the video 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

On 3/25/2020 at 5:01 AM, EWU Emma said:

We got lots of comments on our last video requesting we cover the SecureTeam10 situation. If we make a video on this, is there anything in particular you'd like to see us cover specifically? 🤔

Only thing really I would like to know is what the truth is. Has he given up Youtube now because of all the grief he was getting or is he still planning on coming back? All seemed to start going wrong in August 2019 where he had a break for 2 months and he did a video stating he had lost 2 members of his family which makes me wonder if that is what lead to what happened next. He always states he doesn't drink or do drugs but he apparently was arrested for crashing his car driving under the influence. He reckoned he had been set up and that he had being travelling making a documentary when someone stopped him and threatened him to stop making videos and he also reckoned he was beaten up in jail. He was also accused of beating his partner which they both deny and he says they are framing him. Also apparently the logo he uses he stole from someone else. Be interesting if you were able to find out more information. Thanks and sorry for the long post!

• Like 2

On 3/25/2020 at 8:56 AM, dragonking12 said:

I have used to watch his video, but it seems that he has lost all interest in making video, he comes back and then he disappear again, he did that a few times already when I watch his video. 

Did u hear about the Secureteam logo incident? Apparently it was someone else's design and he started using it without their knowledge or permission. All seems to have gone wrong when he had 2 deaths in his family and I think he then turned to drink and drugs and went off the rails. Rumours he attacked his partner but they both deny it and Tyler reckoned he was being setup. He had his Patreon stopped aswell.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2020 at 10:47 AM, Darzen Rodrigues said:

Ths secureteam10 is kinda a strange channel if you know what I mean but it would be cool to see what you guys come up with. 

I enjoyed watching his videos tbh! Shame if he never returns! 😪

• Love 1

22 hours ago, SirMarkFrederick said:

He at one time made video's of a people "watching"his home, him and his wife. Check out his vids and see if it's still there.

He recently claimed he was asked to stop making videos when he was travelling to do a documentary and he said he wouldn't do that. I think he has just given up. If his partner was willing to talk to EWU then would be interesting to hear her side of what went on.

21 hours ago, dragonking12 said:

here the video 

He once had a motorbike accident and I always wondered if it was this car that caused it.

On 3/25/2020 at 5:01 AM, EWU Emma said:

He has posted on Twitter on 1st April saying. With this virus spreading, my video ending tagline could never be more true.. Please stay safe guys, and I'll see you all soon. #StaySafe Also when someone asked him how he was he said fine he just needed a break. So looks like he will be back eventually.

• Like 1