• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Megan

Hello i am Megan

I my younger days i was a world traveler and explorer.

I studied religion, anthropology, paleontology, and osteology.

I worked with National geographic for 18 years.

I just made it back home to my auntie and mom so i can help take care of them in this bad times they are very old now and need lots of help. 

I do not know what's going to happen in the next few weeks but i hope that everyone stays safe and free of sickness now is a good time to pray for the world and family and friends i not really sure how bad or good this is going to get but love what you guys do lots times it all i have that keeps me going hope that the communication stays open  love ya  later.

• Love 9

4 hours ago, Megan said:

I just made it back home to my auntie and mom so i can help take care of them in this bad times they are very old now and need lots of help. 

I do not know what's going to happen in the next few weeks but i hope that everyone stays safe and free of sickness now is a good time to pray for the world and family and friends i not really sure how bad or good this is going to get but love what you guys do lots times it all i have that keeps me going hope that the communication stays open  love ya  later.

Welcome Megan to our community. I hope you share some of your science info. We have numerous science fans in this community.🗿🔬🔭📡📚⚛  ... enough emojis. 

• Love 4

10 hours ago, Megan said:

Hey where did you travel to? Hope your mum and aunt are well 😊

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Welcome Megan, and I hope your family pulls through this without any major problems or setbacks. That's awesome you're going home to help your family, it's people like you who restore my faith in humanity! Please let us know if there is anything we can do and know we are here for you. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1