• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

On January 27th, 2020 Letecia Stauch- Stepmother of Gannon Stauch reported the 11 year old boy missing.  Letecia told police that Gannon had left the home to go to a friends house between the hours of 3:15pm and 4pm on January 27th. After 3 days Gannon Stauch went from being considered a runaway to missing and endanger because I’d his age and because he had medication to take everyday.

Letecia made several appearances on camera asking that Gannon come home. Letecia has stated that they cleaned the garage out, Gannon cut his foot on tools from his dads woodworking hobby. Letecia said she bandaged it up and he was good to go  

The next day, Letecia stated that she and Gannon went hiking on January 26th. The 27th Letecia said they went to a store and that was the last time she saw Gannon was when he left to go to a friends house. 

A neighbor of Letecia came forward on February 4th with video evidence from a doorbell camera, which showed Letecia get into a red pickup truck, back it up into her driveway and park. She gets out of the truck and you see Gannon getting into the back seat  Letecia gets back into the truck and drive away. The camera shows Letecia return after 4 hours or so without Gannon. 

Letecia is now caught for lying to everyone about her timeline. Letecia has been arrested. Gannon Stauch has still yet to be found. There are so many details to this case. I will leave a couple of links that you can look at if you would like. Let’s oray for Gannon and his family. Just to for-warn you, there are audio recordings of Letecia and Gannon bear the last days of him being seen. It is very difficult to listen to, for me at least. No one should have to go through this. 

image.thumb.jpeg.addbf0045e49039d1cded9e8461df955.jpeg

https://abcnews.go.com/US/disappearance-gannon-stauch-timeline-case/story?id=69052881

https://krdo.com/news/top-stories/2020/03/06/gannon-stauchs-father-files-for-divorce-after-stepmother-arrested-for-murder/

• Sad 6

Reminds me a lot of the Chris Watts murder case. I wonder if she was having an affair and if someone else will come forward. How can anyone kill their own children, WTF is wrong with these people? 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

@EWU Bob I agree with you. I thought of Chris Watts as well. This woman talks as if she’s worried yet knows she had something to do with it. I can’t get those case off my mind. I’m praying he ran away after all. I just can’t imagine what his family is going through. People are selfish and heartless at times. The audio recording the step mom did was weird and you could hear the pain and how scared he was. This is horrible. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

That certain cry every child has when they get hurt, every parent knows that cry and you drop everything to see what’s wrong. I could never ever ever hurt my children or anyone else’s children. This story pulls at my heart strings. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, EWU Bob said:

Reminds me a lot of the Chris Watts murder case. I wonder if she was having an affair and if someone else will come forward. How can anyone kill their own children, WTF is wrong with these people? 

Many children get hurts by their abusive relative in the family and mainly the strangers who hurt them , seeing them getting killed make me feel sad and uncomfortable and if I was a dad of my children I will  loved , protect and teach them  strangers danger. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Brandi R said:

On January 27th, 2020 Letecia Stauch- Stepmother of Gannon Stauch reported the 11 year old boy missing.  Letecia told police that Gannon had left the home to go to a friends house between the hours of 3:15pm and 4pm on January 27th. After 3 days Gannon Stauch went from being considered a runaway to missing and endanger because I’d his age and because he had medication to take everyday.

Letecia made several appearances on camera asking that Gannon come home. Letecia has stated that they cleaned the garage out, Gannon cut his foot on tools from his dads woodworking hobby. Letecia said she bandaged it up and he was good to go  

The next day, Letecia stated that she and Gannon went hiking on January 26th. The 27th Letecia said they went to a store and that was the last time she saw Gannon was when he left to go to a friends house. 

A neighbor of Letecia came forward on February 4th with video evidence from a doorbell camera, which showed Letecia get into a red pickup truck, back it up into her driveway and park. She gets out of the truck and you see Gannon getting into the back seat  Letecia gets back into the truck and drive away. The camera shows Letecia return after 4 hours or so without Gannon. 

Letecia is now caught for lying to everyone about her timeline. Letecia has been arrested. Gannon Stauch has still yet to be found. There are so many details to this case. I will leave a couple of links that you can look at if you would like. Let’s oray for Gannon and his family. Just to for-warn you, there are audio recordings of Letecia and Gannon bear the last days of him being seen. It is very difficult to listen to, for me at least. No one should have to go through this. 

image.thumb.jpeg.addbf0045e49039d1cded9e8461df955.jpeg

https://abcnews.go.com/US/disappearance-gannon-stauch-timeline-case/story?id=69052881

https://krdo.com/news/top-stories/2020/03/06/gannon-stauchs-father-files-for-divorce-after-stepmother-arrested-for-murder/

That's a sad case. Murdering their own child smh. This is just absurd!

• Love 2
  • Like 3

@Darzen Rodrigues it is very sad. I just don’t understand, blood isn’t always what makes a family. If this woman has helped raise him for 2 years, you would think she would love Gannon as her own. She sounds to me that she’s lost her s*** and something really bad happened. I’m not making excuses for this scumbag but she looks like she’s crazy. It’s all about the eyes. You can tell when someone is a dead soul. Their eyes look dark and dead. They don’t sparkle or seem to have any life behind them. This case really really is bothering me. I’ve had friends I lost touch with that had kids when we were younger that I still think about and hope their doing good. I just don’t get killing your stepson. If she did......  But then I’m thinking why isn’t she talking?  Where is he? The hike sticks out to me that they went on the day before. I think she was staking out possible areas wherever they hiked. I kinda know it’ll be a bad outcome but I’m staying hopeful that maybe he hated her so much he ran away. Idk 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Brandi R said:

@Darzen Rodrigues it is very sad. I just don’t understand, blood isn’t always what makes a family. If this woman has helped raise him for 2 years, you would think she would love Gannon as her own. She sounds to me that she’s lost her s*** and something really bad happened. I’m not making excuses for this scumbag but she looks like she’s crazy. It’s all about the eyes. You can tell when someone is a dead soul. Their eyes look dark and dead. They don’t sparkle or seem to have any life behind them. This case really really is bothering me. I’ve had friends I lost touch with that had kids when we were younger that I still think about and hope their doing good. I just don’t get killing your stepson. If she did......  But then I’m thinking why isn’t she talking?  Where is he? The hike sticks out to me that they went on the day before. I think she was staking out possible areas wherever they hiked. I kinda know it’ll be a bad outcome but I’m staying hopeful that maybe he hated her so much he ran away. Idk 

Yep, straight up facts. Could be possible let's hope for the best.

• Love 4

this story is very sad hope for the best 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I've been checking up on Webslueths  they said they found the unidentified  juvenile remains in florida and they says it tentatively identified as Gannon's remains .

• Sad 3

I am so sad and sick to my stomach. I hope this woman gets what she deserves. This innocent precious little boy to have done to him whatever it is she did, no child deserves. I pray for Gannon and his family. I am disgusted. No wonder the piece of crap wouldn’t face the camera when she did her interview. I hope she rots in hell. This woman just ruined the families lives and for what. People are sick 

• Sad 3

I haven't looked into this at all, but has she mentioned any motive? 

• Love 2

It sad to hear this poor boy going through the hell from this monster who called step mom and many few people kinda knew already he was deceased. Sending prayers and thought to Gannon's Family. 

• Love 3

@EWU Bob there is a gag order in place so hopefully in the next few weeks or months there will be more information. 

• Thanks 1