• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NiallNWD

What's your favourite Unsolved Murder Case

I want to ask you all on this EWU Forum ( including Bob and Emma ) what your favourite murder case you like to solve ? 

• Like 4

There's many missing people that are presumed dead that I would like to see resolved. Then there's murder cases that are apparently resolved but I think there's more to the story, i.e.; JFK.

So technically none of my choices quite fit  your question. However I would still like to see all the missing people that EWU has investigated be resolved, especially the Nic Sondereregger case.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, ArcticThunder said:

There's many missing people that are presumed dead that I would like to see resolved. Then there's murder cases that are apparently resolved but I think there's more to the story, i.e.; JFK.

So technically none of my choices quite fit  your question. However I would still like to see all the missing people that EWU has investigated be resolved, especially the Nic Sondereregger case.

Yeah  lots of people goes missing in any country   Hopefully we will learn the update sometimes of Nic disappearance 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

That's a tough one for sure, i'll have to think about that and post some of my top five unsolved cold cases. I remember some from Unsolved Mysteries that I remember the story line, but not the names of those involved. 

• Love 3

I would like all the missing cases to get solved but the people who if they murdered them are so good at hiding them bodies and suck that the people who went missing their families just have to suffer for not being found till this date and some who's family member murder's them are just the evil people on this earth I mean murdering their own family. This is the people we live with

• Love 3
  • Like 1

it would be nice if every single one was solved and to have the love one's not have to deal with worry or being sad 

• Love 2

Just now, SarahC said:

it would be nice if every single one was solved and to have the love one's not have to deal with worry or being sad 

I know   Not all cases can be solved and sometimes evil can cover up or protect their reputations from the public .

• Love 3

I think Mine is   not be Madeleine McCann or JonBenet Ramsay ( as they the most noticeable ) but it the case is one been happening in Virginia..... 18 years ago.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, NiallNWD said:

I know   Not all cases can be solved and sometimes evil can cover up or protect their reputations from the public .

very true 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, NiallNWD said:

I think Mine is   not be Madeleine McCann or JonBenet Ramsay ( as they the most noticeable ) but it the case is one been happening in Virginia..... 18 years ago.

It is The Shorts Family case,  I've been working on the theory about it and trying to get to the bottom of this of what caused this murder event .

• Love 2
  • Like 1

There are so many! One which really creeps me out is Artemus Ogletree 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, tom said:

The black Dahlia case.

I heard of this from two men Shaun and Ryan , they were talking about it on their Unsolved Mysteries.   Very interesting and creepy .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cara said:

There are so many! One which really creeps me out is Artemus Ogletree 

Unsolved Mysteries  Shaun and Ryan did this one.  You're not wrong about it  , it definitely creepy and odd .

• Like 1

Jack the ripper  murders were never solve

• Love 2

5 minutes ago, tom said:

Jack the ripper  murders were never solve

Ah yes  one of the longest serving mystery with lots of theories .

• Like 1

Can't say I have a favorite unsolved case but I am always hoping the Delphi Murders case gets solved.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Can't say I have a favorite unsolved case but I am always hoping the Delphi Murders case gets solved.

Interesting Kevin  

• Like 1

Too many to list. But being a member of some state-related, New Mexico "memories" groups, I was recently brought to the attention of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Jennings_Fountain during a discussion of a Hillsboro NM and its time as the former county seat of Sierra county(Now Truth or Consequences). Case seemed pretty brutal. No one was charged and the bodies were never found and this was back in 1896. The longer time seems to stand still on these cold cases, the higher the probability they'll remain cold. I mean, the last people that were alive when these trials were held are long gone now.
Perhaps some of these random skeletal remains that are happened upon in the deserts and forests are the long lost remains of unfortunate murder victims. But with the trials and involved parties no longer around, it's hard to tell really.

• Love 1
  • Like 1