• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HGOWDY

Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan last seen in September but were never reported missing

I first saw this on the news and I thought to myself why would a mother all the sudden change her behavior after meeting her new husband. Is he that good that he can brainwash her and control her? I wonder did do something to the kids? Is illegal substances involved that has changed the moms way of thinking? Is she completely coherent or does she seem like a zombie? Is she talking at all?

So many questions to such a bizarre and sad case. I don’t care what’s happens to this couple, I just hope the kids are alive and in hiding. Are the kids also brainwashed that they are so scared of the end of the world that they want to hide?

All the deaths around this couple, do they believe that all the people that have died were suppose to die and that’s why there’s no emotion to the deaths? Was getting on tv by hiding the kids a way to announce that “she’s a god assigned to carry out the work of 144,000 at Christ’s second coming in July 2020”?

I feel this couple between themselves have a whole huge plan and there’s a reason for everything they are doing. I hope being away from each other one of them will crack. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, EWU Bob said:

It's such a strange case, I hope, although I know the chances are very slim, that this is some type of hoax by the mother and they two kids are somewhere safe. 

Hope they are found soon if they are genuinely missing!

• Love 3

I just heard news that they found human remains on Chad Daybell's property... I'm sure updates will come in fast and furious now. Chad Daybell has been taken into custody. 

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1

Like I said earlier , we just has to wait and hear from them and the forensic results from the remains. 

• Like 2

I wonder if Chad will sing like a Canary now that he has seen the inside of a prison cell! 

• Like 2

Oops, sorry, I didn't realize someone had already posted about it.

3 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

I wonder if Chad will sing like a Canary now that he has seen the inside of a prison cell! 

One can only hope! Seems like they need to put that whole family in prison since they helped to conspire and hide the truth from everyone. 

*Assuming the remains are one/both of the kids

• Like 2

Just now, Christopher said:

Oops, sorry, I didn't realize someone had already posted about it.

One can only hope! Seems like they need to put that whole family in prison since they helped to conspire and hide the truth from everyone. 

*Assuming the remains are one/both of the kids

I hope it's not the kids as I was holding out hope they were being kept somewhere by a fellow cult member (I know that's highly unlikely of course), but that doesn't seem at all probable. No worries if someone else already posted something, it's not a big deal to post something again. 🙂

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

I hope it's not the kids as I was holding out hope they were being kept somewhere by a fellow cult member (I know that's highly unlikely of course), but that doesn't seem at all probable. No worries if someone else already posted something, it's not a big deal to post something again. 🙂

I was really hoping the same... that they were just being held and were fine. Hopefully that's still the case and this isn't their remains... but I think it's fairly obvious with how the police are acting, taking Daybell into custody. Terrible situation all around. 

• Like 3

Yeah, I agree, you're right, and it's freaking insane how anyone could commit such a crime. I will never understand what goes on in their minds, hopefully they will get what the deserve. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I wonder if Lori rolled and gave up the location in exchange for a plea deal. Those two disgusting psychopaths went on with their lives like nothing happened after killing those who kids. I hope they get what they deserve. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I think I just seen on google news  about the remains  , they say it two set of remains found at Daybell's place 
and the family of Tylee and JJ just confirm the remains is both Tylee and JJ . 

• Like 3

I am interested in hearing more about this from the article linked above, "Rob Wood, the special prosecutor handling the case, said investigators found the concealment of at least one of the bodies "to be particularly egregious," Fox 10's Justin Lum reported.". 

• Like 2

Now the Mom and Daybell will have to face this case  for this murders . My thoughts and prayers for the kids family and friends .

• Love 1
  • Like 1