• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HGOWDY

Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan last seen in September but were never reported missing

4 hours ago, HGOWDY said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8023017/amp/Cult-mom-Lori-Vallow-husband-Chad-Daybell-seen-returning-Kauai-trip-Maui.html

I came across this story for the first time today. What you guys think about it? (Hopefully this hasn't already been posted on here)

Screenshot_20200220_160319_com.android.chrome.jpg

After reading that looks like the parents are involved in it but due to lack of evidence cops can't arrest them. But more importantly I believe it's the stepdad that did it and told mom not to talk about it and mom knows about but they are trying to fake themselves finding their missing children. What in the world are the parents thinking?? 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

this is messed up what the heck hope everything turns out good 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Darzen Rodrigues said:

After reading that looks like the parents are involved in it but due to lack of evidence cops can't arrest them. But more importantly I believe it's the stepdad that did it and told mom not to talk about it and mom knows about but they are trying to fake themselves finding their missing children. What in the world are the parents thinking?

I've just found an update online stating the mother has now been arrested. It will be interesting to find out what information she gives the police. The whole thing is seriously messed up! 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

This entire story is bizarre and awful. They married AFTER the kids went missing. And the other deaths around them? Holy cow. What is up with the cult connection too? And I'm really interested in knowing the results of that autopsy. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, LadybytheLake said:

This entire story is bizarre and awful. They married AFTER the kids went missing. And the other deaths around them? Holy cow. What is up with the cult connection too? And I'm really interested in knowing the results of that autopsy. 

It sounds like something from a movie doesn't it!? It's a very interesting case. I'm sure there is much more to come out about it all. I agree, the autopsy results will be worth reading!!

• Love 2
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, HGOWDY said:

I've just found an update online stating the mother has now been arrested. It will be interesting to find out what information she gives the police. The whole thing is seriously messed up! 

EXACTLY! This is messed up, she might still lie but let's see what happens, what she gonna tell the police.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

I haven't read the link yet, but I just wanted to say that you never have to worry about double posting here Hannah, it wouldn't be a big deal even if it was already posted. 🙂

• Love 1
  • Like 5

14 hours ago, HGOWDY said:

It sounds like something from a movie doesn't it!? It's a very interesting case. I'm sure there is much more to come out about it all. I agree, the autopsy results will be worth reading!!

Well said. Like something that comes on Cinemax at 3:30 in the morning.Like something that comes on Cinemax at 3:30 in the morning

• Like 4

Whatever they were taking out of that storage unit, it sure seemed to be rather heavy! 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

Whatever they were taking out of that storage unit, it sure seemed to be rather heavy! 

Can you imagine? Wonder if the units were climate controlled? 

• Like 5

This is a very strange case. Either this mother is cold hearted with no emotions or she’s so calm because she’s hiding the kids. I don’t know what to think. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

It’s hard to believe how many people just go missing. It makes you wonder how many people are out there that were never reported. Hass to be an answer somewhere.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Ok so after reading everything about this case, it’s very clear that this woman Lori and her new husband are evil people. It sounds like they’ve been involved with several mysterious deaths. Her kids are probably either dead or being held captive by members of the cult she is in. I’d love to hear what others on this forum think about this. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Rocky said:

Ok so after reading everything about this case, it’s very clear that this woman Lori and her new husband are evil people. It sounds like they’ve been involved with several mysterious deaths. Her kids are probably either dead or being held captive by members of the cult she is in. I’d love to hear what others on this forum think about this. 

Why hasn’t law-enforcement done more? Do they feel there is not enough evidence to pursue any and all leads or are they just overwhelmed with lack of manpower and budget?Do they feel there is not enough evidence to pursue any and all leads or are they just overwhelmed with lack of manpower and budget?

• Love 2
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Dennis78382 said:

Why hasn’t law-enforcement done more? Do they feel there is not enough evidence to pursue any and all leads or are they just overwhelmed with lack of manpower and budget?Do they feel there is not enough evidence to pursue any and all leads or are they just overwhelmed with lack of manpower and budget?

A retired FBI was stating that without clear evidence on the location of the children i.e.; are they with relatives, are the parents hiding them? The police are proceeding cautiously. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Here is what we have on their beliefs.

Excerpt from Insider.com

Couple.jpg.6effa5b7e1579d5f50dedc8abd4eb50b.jpg

In divorce paperwork filed by Charles Vallow prior to his death and seen by the Tribune, he claimed that Lori Vallow believed she was a god preparing for Christ's second coming in July 2020, "receiving spiritual revelations and visions to help her gather and prepare those chosen to live in the New Jerusalem after the Great War as prophesied in the Book of Revelations."

In the paperwork, Charles detailed a phone call in which Lori told him she was a "translated being who cannot taste death sent by God to lead the 144,000 into the Millennium."

• Like 3
  • Wow 3

DISCLAIMER BY MEDIA GROUP // Preparing a People (Allege Cult)

The website clarified they are a multimedia company that put on Preparing a People which they define as a "series of lecture events focusing on self-reliance and personal preparation."   

"It is not a 'group' and is not a 'cult' or something people join, but has educational lecture events that can be attended or watched on video," a statement on the Preparing a People website read. "We also do not share any of Chad Daybell's or Lori Vallow's beliefs if they are contrary to Christian principles of honesty, integrity, and truth, or if they do not align with the doctrines of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints."

*We formally are notifying all Media and individuals to Cease and Desist from mentioning the Preparing a People Event Brand, or our Media company in any negative connection with Chad or Lori Daybell, or their case. 

• Like 2

UPDATE: Lori Daybell to likely have court hearing Friday

Nate Sunderland

Nate Sunderland & Nate Eaton, EastIdahoNews.com

Published at 5:52 pm, February 20, 2020

Updated at 9:49 pm, February 20, 2020

UPDATE: The Kauai Police Department says Lori Daybell was arrested at 2:30 p.m. Thursday. They will be holding a news conference Friday on Lori Daybell’s arrest and upcoming arraignment. Prosecutors are working to schedule a court hearing for her, which authorities say will likely take place sometime Friday morning.

PRINCEVILLE, Hawaii — The grandparents of a missing Rexburg boy say they are relieved that the child’s mother, Lori Vallow Daybell, was arrested Thursday afternoon in Princeville, Hawaii.

“We are elated. We are relieved. We are ready for the next step which for Lori is: where are the kids? Where are the kids? Where are the kids?” Kay Woodcock tells EastIdahoNews.com.

Daybell, 46, was arrested on a Madison County warrant that was delivered to her by the Kauai Police Department. She is now being held at the Kauai Police Department Detention Facility on $5 million bond pending extradition to Idaho.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ArcticThunder said:

UPDATE: Lori Daybell to likely have court hearing Friday

Nate Sunderland

Nate Sunderland & Nate Eaton, EastIdahoNews.com

Published at 5:52 pm, February 20, 2020

Updated at 9:49 pm, February 20, 2020

UPDATE: The Kauai Police Department says Lori Daybell was arrested at 2:30 p.m. Thursday. They will be holding a news conference Friday on Lori Daybell’s arrest and upcoming arraignment. Prosecutors are working to schedule a court hearing for her, which authorities say will likely take place sometime Friday morning.

PRINCEVILLE, Hawaii — The grandparents of a missing Rexburg boy say they are relieved that the child’s mother, Lori Vallow Daybell, was arrested Thursday afternoon in Princeville, Hawaii.

“We are elated. We are relieved. We are ready for the next step which for Lori is: where are the kids? Where are the kids? Where are the kids?” Kay Woodcock tells EastIdahoNews.com.

Daybell, 46, was arrested on a Madison County warrant that was delivered to her by the Kauai Police Department. She is now being held at the Kauai Police Department Detention Facility on $5 million bond pending extradition to Idaho.

Let's see what Lori has to say after getting arrested, will the truth be out or still be a mystery?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The police and FBI are now planning to search Yellowstone where the children were last seen in September 2019.

This is a heartbreaking and twisted case. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Rocky said:

The police and FBI are now planning to search Yellowstone where the children were last seen in September 2019.

This is a heartbreaking and twisted case. 

Are planning to search noooooooow? Why the fuck they couldn't search when they went missing. This is messed up case. I am with you on that it's truly heartbreaking and twisted case.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

It's such a strange case, I hope, although I know the chances are very slim, that this is some type of hoax by the mother and they two kids are somewhere safe. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I've first seen this case on that website Webslueths  about it , very strange case indeed 
Hope they found the kids  alive or.... dead , I really don't know what got into the two couples that have two wonderful kids .

• Love 2
  • Like 3