• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Olga

News anchor jodi huisentruit from mason city, Iowa

Jodi Sue Huisentruit (born June 5, 1968 – declared legally dead May 2001) was a television news anchor for KIMT, based in Mason City, Iowa, in the United States. She went missing in the early morning hours of June 27, 1995, soon after telling a colleague that she was on her way to work. As there were signs of a struggle outside her apartment, she is believed to have been abducted. However, extensive investigations have failed to uncover any clues to her disappearance. (From wiki)

All my life I've heard rumors that she was investigating dirty cops in town then she went missing.  I also heard that her belongings were sprawled around the parking lot to her apartment complex.  She stayed at keys apartments near east park in Mason city Iowa.  They have security locked doors to enter the building.  I think she was stalked.  spacer.png

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• Similar Content

• By dvaz92
      Zachary Waldron was last seen Monday morning, September 30, 2019 in Palm Springs, Ca.  He was trying to complete the C2C2C hike.  Palm Springs PD has surveillance of him come down the mountain and be put into a car. 

They have been  able to follow a trail that has him from Los Angeles Airport (LAX) to Paris, France but that is where the trail dies.  This is his last known whereabouts. 

Palm Springs PD, Deputies, Detectives and the Marine Corps are working diligently to help in the manner. 

- This case has me scratching my head.  For one, the wife was a friend of mine back in highschool.  She started dating Zach awhile ago and eventually got married.  They have a daughter together.  Now, what i do not get, is if they have footage of him being put into a car, then i would assume that same footage would have given them more clues.  But then again, i would have to see this video they have.  Another thing, France has a lot of cameras, EVERYWHERE.  There is no video of him leaving the airport? no video anywhere in france of him?  I would assume French Authorities are probably not working as hard to find him but then again that is all speculation.  

Another thing that has me looking at my friend is that fact that she has moved on like her husband is not missing at all.  Kinda fishy but then again people do mourn their own way.  But, looking at her social media, she only posted about his disappearance about two times and that was it.  No more info, nothing.  He wasn't found and i don't want to directly ask her about it either.  I do not want to believe she is involved but there are to many cases that makes me believe she knows something.  I would assume a person who's significant other is missing would be posting about them everyday.  

This case is a head scratcher for sure.  What do you all think could of happened here?
    • By EWU Rooney
      For those of you that haven’t seen it yet. There’s an update on the Lori Vallow case: Chad Daybell: Lori Vallow's husband charged after children's remains found at his home
      EXPLORE WITH US covered this case a couple of weeks ago:

• By Squarely Dan
      There was two girls that were kidnapped from Pocatello Idaho and they found there bodys in 2 mile canyon in Malad Idaho. There was talk a few years back that they had a suspect and lots of evidence then nothing else was said. Would like to see someone get the info out and the person responsible brought to justice. 

Important Information