• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ArcticThunder

What is your most favorite concert you attended?

Bout to bring out the GOODNESS MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

and

Good old Fear Factory! Wonderful music to relax and go to sleep with.....yes I pass out to metal...

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I've seen quite a few local bands play at a show sort of like a battle of the bands type of thing that maybe had a crowd of about 50 people, but only been to one concert that I would consider to be a famous band and that was H.I.M in Cincinnati like 2009 or 2010

• Love 3
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Diddy.draw said:

If you like blink, give Neck deep a listen. See them a few times and followed them since they were a small band and tickets were £6

I checked out Neck. Not bad. They kind of remind me of Green Day ( who I love! Good Riddance especially!) Thanks!

• Love 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ambyy7 said:

I've seen quite a few local bands play at a show sort of like a battle of the bands type of thing that maybe had a crowd of about 50 people, but only been to one concert that I would consider to be a famous band and that was H.I.M in Cincinnati like 2009 or 2010

I checked them out.

On 2/22/2020 at 8:22 PM, Ambyy7 said:

HIM, as in rip out the wings of a butterfly?

My word, I remember when people where in love with them lol.

23 hours ago, ArcticThunder said:

I checked them out.

No sir, you have missed the one everyone knows....

• Like 1

On 2/22/2020 at 5:28 PM, Shikezi said:

Bout to bring out the GOODNESS MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

and

Good old Fear Factory! Wonderful music to relax and go to sleep with.....yes I pass out to metal...

@ShikeziAre these two different songs? Just kidding. Early two thousands I was working at a Pizza joint where my boss would lock himself in his office and blast his music. It sounded much like fear factory. After a short time he would step out and carry on like nothing had happen. I pretended not to notice his constant sniffling. What the hell was in that pizza dough. Lol!

My daughter got tickets to see TOOL for me and my boyfriends birthday....Its March 16th here in Utah and I am super excited to see them. I can't believe they finally put out a new album....but I love their music, you can always hear the emotion in his songs...

• Like 2

THANK YOU ROLLING STONES

When The Rolling Stones announced the concert, Toronto was still under a SARS warning from the World Health Organization. The publicity garnered by the SARS outbreak led to a downturn in Toronto's tourism industry, which the concert was intended to help revive. 

Molson Canadian Rocks for Toronto was a benefit rock concert that was held in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on July 30, 2003. It was also known as "Toronto Rocks", "Stars 4 SARS", "SARSStock", "SARSfest", "SARS-a-palooza", the "SARS concert", or, more descriptively, "The Rolling Stones SARS Benefit Concert". Estimated to have between 450,000 and 500,000 people attending the concert, it is the largest outdoor ticketed event in Canadian history, and one of the largest in North American history.[1]

Toronto Rocks
Sarstock Rolling Stones August 2003.jpg
The stage

Wikipedia

On 2/23/2020 at 2:47 AM, Brandi R said:

I checked out Neck. Not bad. They kind of remind me of Green Day ( who I love! Good Riddance especially!) Thanks!

Sorry only just seen this, Neck Deep are awesome. I have one of those lyrics tattooed at the back of my neck 'lifes not out to get you' 

I finally got to see avril lavigne live last year and i was literally front row for GA standing 🙂it was one of the best nights ive had and ive also saw the jonas brothers twice last year as well and that was an amazing concert. But avril lavignes was my favorite. 

• Love 1