• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Spida

Missing person, madeleine mccann UPDATE Possible Suspect

There's a documentary on Madeline's disappearance on Netflix if anyone is interested in the case! 

• Love 5

I have heard about the documentary, but unfortunately I don't have Netflix, but I might check it out if you think it's worth checking out Hannah? 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EWU Bob said:

I have heard about the documentary, but unfortunately I don't have Netflix, but I might check it out if you think it's worth checking out Hannah? 

Yes it's pretty good, I had read a lot online about this case before I watched the netflix documentary and still came across things in it that I hadn't read or heard of before. It's worth a watch. 

• Love 3

49 minutes ago, Spida said:

I've been watching this documentary on her, not sure if it's the same as Netflix but it's worth a watch

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4HsTGf7oRhc

This looks like a different one. Thanks for sharing! I'll watch it after work today. 

• Love 4

The whole thing is suspicious, the netflix documentary was good but I found it hard to believe the parents weren't involved after watching it, theres so much that doesnt make sense. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I heard this story , something very much doesn't add up to her disappearance .
But to my point of view , I think I got a feeling that Madeleine may have been long deceased and I think the parents may be the only suspect ( Don't hate me for it).

• Love 4

@Spida I've read something similar. It had nothing to do with the parents, (for those who were still believing they were involved)

It's becoming increasingly apparent  that Madeline is no longer with us.

'Today German authorities delivered crushing news for the couple desperate to be reunited with their missing child.

The public prosecutor's office told media they believe Maddie is dead, and they know the method used to kill her - which they have not yet expanded on publicly.'  -Mirror

My heart goes out to the parents and relatives. No matter how this turns out, they've been through hell.

• Love 3
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, ArcticThunder said:

@Spida I've read something similar. It had nothing to do with the parents, (for those who were still believing they were involved)

It's becoming increasingly apparent  that Madeline is no longer with us.

'Today German authorities delivered crushing news for the couple desperate to be reunited with their missing child.

The public prosecutor's office told media they believe Maddie is dead, and they know the method used to kill her - which they have not yet expanded on publicly.'  -Mirror

My heart goes out to the parents and relatives. No matter how this turns out, they've been through hell.

Indeed bud they have been through alot with there daughter going missing. I know they still hold hope, I guess in a way we all do but feel we'll get nothing but sad news. 

I hope not but if we do, I hope the animal will spend the rest of his days doing hard time in jail.

• Love 3

@Spida According to the report the prosecutor has informed the parents of their information (or suspicion? ) I hope the authorities are wrong.

But now we are waiting for the official confirmation that may be held for a while. It doesn't look hopeful. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-prosecutors-germany-know-22138281

• Love 3

I'm sure they know something bud. I doubt they would be showing it on the news if they didn't. 

I guess time will tell and hope the family will get some sort of closure. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Spida said:

I'm sure they know something bud. I doubt they would be showing it on the news if they didn't. 

I guess time will tell and hope the family will get some sort of closure. 

Hopefully 🤞

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Thanks for the update, I am interested in seeing what transpires with this new lead. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Hmm... Seeing this comments yesterday about the new suspect.  I think this man is just a scapegoat  because I get a feeling his place may not be fitted in Madeleine's Disappearance .  I think some of the people didn't believed this and think it was the distraction because of riot going on or trying to stop the people sticking on the Parents Theory.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, NiallNWD said:

Hmm... Seeing this comments yesterday about the new suspect.  I think this man is just a scapegoat  because I get a feeling his place may not be fitted in Madeleine's Disappearance .  I think some of the people didn't believed this and think it was the distraction because of riot going on or trying to stop the people sticking on the Parents Theory.

I hope you're right.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Excerpt from UPI (link below)

Officials name Christian Brückner as single suspect in said case.

29221818-8387865-Christian_Brueckner_is_the_new_key_suspect_in_the_Madeleine_McCa-m-51_1591280175709.jpg.f19c34a6a5620503766dbbbd3b4868c0.jpg

Investigators said this week a German man identified as Christian Bruckner has emerged as a suspect in the McCann case. The British girl disappeared while on a family vacation in Portugal.

Authorities said Bruckner, 43, has a list of criminal convictions that includes child sexual abuse, theft and drug dealing, and was convicted in December for the 2005 rape of a U.S. tourist. He was sentenced to seven years and remains in a German prison.

The McCann family said the Bruckner investigation is "potentially very significant," saying it's the first time since Madeleine disappeared that police have narrowed the case to a single suspect.

Currently in prison

Has prior sexual offences; and

Friends reported that Christian had boasted about knowing details of the case while at a bar;

***He is innocent until proven guilty***

SOURCES 

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2020/06/05/Suspect-in-Madeleine-McCann-case-linked-to-missing-German-girl/2121591354173/?sl=11

https://heavy.com/news/2020/06/christian-brueckner/

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

What a peice of work.

On 16 June 2013 Brueckner committed another ‘sexual abuse of children’. In September of that year, according to Spiegel,(German nagazine) 

‘In a chat with an acquaintance in September 2013 he wrote that he wanted to ‘capture something small and use it for a few days.’ The other replied that this would be dangerous. 

And B. countered: ‘Oh, if the evidence is destroyed afterwards.’ Notes about the chat are in the investigation files of the Stendal police in Saxony-Anhalt, which prosecutors, BKA investigators, lawyers and future police officers studying at the police academy evaluated.

This suspect has prior child abuse and conviction. Three missing children cases are being re-open.

His cell phone activity places him near the Madeleine's location on the day of her disappearance. There's plenty of circumstancial evidence and God only knows what the police have.

He's still serving time for raping and torturing a 72 year old American woman, but is eligible for an early parole. Yes he can be let out soon.

Regardless of the outcome of this case and the three other missing children, his long history of abuse should have been enough to keep him locked up forever. Go figure.

https://expressinformer.com/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner-gave-underage-girls-drugs-in-exchange-for-sex/

• Love 2
  • Angry 1

3 hours ago, Darzen Rodrigues said:

That douchebag needs to get life imprisonment or a fcking death sentence.

I agree! They need to lock him up and throw away the key!!

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I've learned some more info about this fella from that today papers  , he was raised by his kind and loving foster parents but his life became more bad and troublesome to his teenage years. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NiallNWD said:

I've learned some more info about this fella from that today papers  , he was raised by his kind and loving foster parents but his life became more bad and troublesome to his teenage years. 

Yes, he was trouble and still will be if he's let out of jail.

• Like 2