Jump to content
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Ryuuchi

Missing 12 Year Old from Texas

Recommended Posts

i don't like seeing when it's kid's i hope they find her soon 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2020 at 8:36 AM, ArcticThunder said:

Thank you!

THE LINK SAYS THE FOLLOWING;

WILLIS, TX — UPDATE: According to Allyson's family member, the 12-year-old girl has been found safe. "She has been found safe with the help of MOCO sheriff's dept and coming home."

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SarahC said:

i don't like seeing when it's kid's i hope they find her soon 

Hi Sarah check my entry above.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ArcticThunder said:

THE LINK SAYS THE FOLLOWING;

WILLIS, TX — UPDATE: According to Allyson's family member, the 12-year-old girl has been found safe. "She has been found safe with the help of MOCO sheriff's dept and coming home."

thank goodness i'm very happy to see this post thank you for posting 🙂 

  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome but I can't take credit Riuuchi first logged it. 

Although the news link was rather confusing. The media kept the original caption of  the missing girl and then below the picture, they added the new text that she was found safe. The media then continued with the missing report. If one didn't scroll down, then he/she would be under the impression that the girl was still missing. Why did they do that?

She's safe that's all that counts!

  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ArcticThunder said:

Welcome but I can't take credit Riuuchi first logged it. 

Although the news link was rather confusing. The media kept the original caption of  the missing girl and then below the picture, they added the new text that she was found safe. The media then continued with the missing report. If one didn't scroll down, then he/she would be under the impression that the girl was still missing. Why did they do that?

She's safe that's all that counts!

They do this a lot. I don't like when they do that. 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ArcticThunder said:

THE LINK SAYS THE FOLLOWING;

WILLIS, TX — UPDATE: According to Allyson's family member, the 12-year-old girl has been found safe. "She has been found safe with the help of MOCO sheriff's dept and coming home."

Good to hear, that she is found safe.

  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information