• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SirMarkFrederick

Have you seen a Sasquatch or other creature you never thought excisted ?

Never seen a Sasquatch or any creator like that. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Never seen it but did see a couple of videos on youtube but I don't believe them until I see it with my own eyes in reality not on videos.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, EWU Bob said:

Never seen a Sasquatch or any creator like that. 

sometimes i feel like every time i look in the mirror i see a sasquatch but then i remember i need to shave

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

I am currently dating a woman who doesn’t try to change me. Never thought they were real until I actually saw one. 
It would be awesome if Bigfoot was real. The problem is there’s so many bogus videos and Claims out there that if anyone ever produced any real evidence it probably still wouldn’t be believed.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Dennis78382 said:

I am currently dating a woman who doesn’t try to change me. Never thought they were real until I actually saw one. 
It would be awesome if Bigfoot was real. The problem is there’s so many bogus videos and Claims out there that if anyone ever produced any real evidence it probably still wouldn’t be believed.

😂😂😂 I agree with you, I too want to see bigfoot, if he really exists or it's just a myth. I don't believe that video footage on youtube and no one has ever produced real evidence yet, hopefully sometime in the future🤞

• Love 3
  • Like 2

On 2/15/2020 at 10:42 AM, SirMarkFrederick said:

Well I just so happen to have a picture of a GENUINE SASQUATCH ! Now you have seen one !!

unnamed.jpgklop.jpg

hey woah woah woah this isn't sasquatch, this is trigglypuff, please keep them separate 😛 trigglypuff has large blubber to protect from facts and logic, sasquatch is a refined creature of epicness

• Like 1

To this day I have no idea what I saw when I was about 11 in the woods by myself. Do I think it was Bigfoot, no, but at that time I was drawing up messed-up conclusions. Kept me out of the woods for months.

I am an introvert and was when growing up I spent a lot of time in the woods. One day, I was pretending to be a "survivalist" and pretending to set-up camp near a major river system. It was a secluded area. I heard something rustling across the river so I glanced up. I seen this huge thing come out of the brush and to the river, it was bi-pedal at first then bent down to drink the water. It was light creamy tan, not the typical color of bigfoot reports. Black bear are known to be in the area, so it wasn't the typical bear coloring. Think of a golden retriever color and you have that...and no, it wasn't a golden retriever. It was huge and bi-pedal. I don't think I've ever ran out of the woods so fast. Just one of those things that scare you so bad, you run as fast as you can and I didn't look back. I kept thinking that if it was coming after me, the river would slow it down. My bike was set up by the border of the woods, hopped on that and rode like the wind.

Still bugs me. Pondered on going to a hypnotist many times. I'm not crazy either, lol. Was thinking on going back there and doing a YT video about what I saw or what I vividly imagined, but that may not go over so well.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I just saw this on Facebook. 😂 no idea what it is, it was posted as a screenshot- no other info so I saved the image. Just wanted to share. 

FB_IMG_1590370311969.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2

I would have love to seen the picture of the cougar eating the hand. @Christie did the photographer retrieve the hand? It does look pretty cool but I would to see the other pix.

• Love 2

22 minutes ago, Christie said:

I just saw this on Facebook. 😂 no idea what it is, it was posted as a screenshot- no other info so I saved the image. Just wanted to share. 

FB_IMG_1590370311969.jpg

I dunno….you would think Bigfoot could take down a cougar...lol 

• Love 2

1 hour ago, ArcticThunder said:

I would have love to seen the picture of the cougar eating the hand. @Christie did the photographer retrieve the hand? It does look pretty cool but I would to see the other pix.

I have no idea. This was all there was, a screenshot. I will see if I can find original post.

• Love 2

8 hours ago, Christie said:

FB_IMG_1590370311969.jpg

WTF! I thought big foot would ruin the cougars life by tearing him in half lol! Well that's pretty interesting 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Rustednut63 said:

409_bigfoot.jpg.dae5b3e8e170114e3c52859ae2adf11d.jpg

Well that looks more like that story I believe it is called guliver travel( I know that looks fake🤣)

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Darzen Rodrigues said:

WTF! I thought big foot would ruin the cougars life by tearing him in half lol! Well that's pretty interesting 

Yeah, I would think he could take down a cougar. I did read a few comments and someone said this looks like a root of some sort, but I don't see that. I see fur. Lol

• Love 2

14 minutes ago, Christie said:

Yeah, I would think he could take down a cougar. I did read a few comments and someone said this looks like a root of some sort, but I don't see that. I see fur. Lol

Lmao🤣 I can guarantee that's not root you can see the fingers with fur😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Darzen Rodrigues said:

Lmao🤣 I can guarantee that's not root you can see the fingers with fur😂

It's definitely fingers but can it be a carving? Remember that the photographer is hovering over the 'hand'. Where is the hand now? He would have made millions going public.  It's time for me to surf. I gotta check! Lol!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I found a site discussing the above foto. One commenter suggested that it may be from a beaver (front paws). Here is the commenter's  pix.

4425771081_36165b71fc_b.thumb.jpg.b51c1e05685615ad30294eb642184dd2.jpg

Here's something I saw...

Paw.jpg.854ea1ceee0ed4d8a7ca4fb6bcb4b7f7.jpg

Beaver paws are sold as jewelry making it readily available to general populace. That's creepy on itself. We can have a topic on that alone, animal parts we wear!  I like Christie's original story better. 

Link on bigfoot forum

https://bigfootforums.com/topic/73676-bigfoot-hand-found/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticThunder said:

Modern Day Bigfoot.

morning_picdump_3197_640_high_07.jpg

His hand too small for replaceable glove , he looks like Harry from Harry and the Hendersons

• Haha 3

I have glimpsed the Australian version of Big foot but I am entirely not sure  but I have been hit by rocks thrown by them and also recorded screams and rocks thrown one night in a national park in an abandon tunnel one night