• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EWU EMZ

MISSING YOUTUBER: Spy Kitten TV disappears after "exposing" celebrities in the Illuminati

1.jpg.7ad7bb145ee588f29a2b76527bfbcf28.jpg

YOUTUBE LINK: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJQtaCAhN4JgVTDR12oQrdw

Spy Kitten TV was a quickly growing YouTube channel run by a woman who appeared to be in her 20s. She made content "exposing" celebrities in the Illuminati. Some of her most popular uploads were videos such as "Beyonce Admits She Sold Her Soul : Hold Up - ILLUMINATI EXPOSED", racking up an insane 14 MILLION VIEWS. After posting regularly for over 3 years, Spy Kitten TV suddenly vanished after her last upload on July 26th, 2018. All posts on her social media also suddenly stopped.

She still has a Patreon running with 8 active patrons, but there hasn't appeared to be any updates or content for them. Her past Patreon post was on August 4th, 2018.

What happened to Spy Kitten TV? 🤔

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 2

This is a super interesting case as she literally just dropped off the face of the earth. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Looks like she did similar in 2016 as well though.  She posted on 23rd November 2016 then went missing until 30th August 2017 when she posted another video but no explanation as to why she had been gone for 9 months.   She was also missing from Facebook for over 6 months of that time (despite her last post in 2016 saying schools out and more time to work on videos) again, no explanation. 

Maybe just no one has released a music video she can peddle as been demonic in the past year. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Love 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Karl said:

Looks like she did similar in 2016 as well though.  She posted on 23rd November 2016 then went missing until 30th August 2017 when she posted another video but no explanation as to why she had been gone for 9 months.   She was also missing from Facebook for over 6 months of that time (despite her last post in 2016 saying schools out and more time to work on videos) again, no explanation. 

Maybe just no one has released a music video she can peddle as been demonic in the past year. 🤷‍♂️ 

Wow, that's strange, looks like this might just be something she does. Her channel description is interesting. 🤔

Spy Kitten TV is a channel about the latest events AROUND the world & shares some of MY opinions. I don't believe in "worldly" religions; I just love my Lord Jesus Christ, & I am here for God. Nor am I a "preacher" or a "prophet." I am just simply another sinner sharing my journey and my learning experience with other like-minded individuals. Jesus Christ saved me from a very wicked & dangerous path; he opened my eyes to all the lies, propagandas, and evils of this world. He will do the same for YOU & much more! "Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another." You should ALWAYS watch my videos with an OPEN mind, & through YOUR spiritual glasses. Stay tuned for video reports, & documentaries! & God Bless!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJQtaCAhN4JgVTDR12oQrdw/about

• Love 2
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Karl said:

I wasn't aware that she had done this previously, interesting! 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

This is a tough one. FB, Instagram let alone YouTube - nothing.

Scrolled through a couple YouTube comments. One comment stated that "she was proven wrong too many times so she gave up"...but was an opinion.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Yeah, she didn't leave many clues to her whereabouts. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

My God! I don't want to jump to any conclusion. She has definitely change her perspective on life. That looks like dasha. Nothing wrong with these photos just a change. Life goes on. I know it can be just eye contacts, but the girl on your post has brown eyes. The other post Dasha has blue eyes.

• Love 3

Interesting, thanks for the video link Joseph! 

• Love 4

It's nice to know she is okay. 

• Love 4

As much as I love the thrill of uncovering these mysteries, yeah, it usually is something like they just moved on or made a new site. Probably cuz of some creeper or something. I tend to think that, if someone completely disappears off YouTube and that was by the hands of government or 'illuminati' intervention, they would have done something to suppress their fandom's curiosity. I'm always more concerned about a "going away" video than a complete absence.

EDIT: That said, if a "going away" video makes me suspicious, they've probably thought about that as well. I expect the higher ups to have other means of convincing me, the viewer, otherwise. Probably a couple of the folk we've seen go over the years were silenced properly in a way that we don't create speculations.

• Love 2
  • Like 3