• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Awesome photos, thank you for sharing them. Did you make it up to the cemetery? Nice to see the old school house is still there! 

• Love 1

Didn't make it to the cemetery but did get to the back where that water tower cover (or whatever it was) is. Going up to the top of the trail got super windy and it was very cold. I was happy to see the school house was in good shape and not burned/blown up. We would have spent  more time if it wasn't so cold. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, gregs1027 said:

Didn't make it to the cemetery but did get to the back where that water tower cover (or whatever it was) is. Going up to the top of the trail got super windy and it was very cold. I was happy to see the school house was in good shape and not burned/blown up. We would have spent  more time if it wasn't so cold. 

I bet the road going up to the cemetery would have been super sketchy with snow, it's pretty steep! 

• Love 2

It was and some of the snow had packed and melted into ice. There was one section where we had to lay some logs across a washout because the first jeeps tires kept sliding sideways  towards the ravine. It was worth it to get to the other side and see the top. Definitely a nail biter tho. Would have much preferred to go in the summer but can't waste a day right?

• Like 1