• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

55 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

Nice rig @Highlander, it seems once you start modding, they are always a work in progress! What light bar did you get, I need to get a few light bars for the 4runner and RAM. 

Check out that Matt's Towing channel, he has a light Jeep and he pulls everything out, mud, sand, it doesn't matter, that light Jeep is a beast! 

i just got a cheap 20" one for the bully bar but i have a 54" one for the roof that i haven't got round to fitting yet 😛 this is the one i have https://www.roughcountry.com/54-inch-curved-led-light-bar-72954bl.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9aT-wLro5gIVFtJkCh24KgzSEAQYAiABEgL3d_D_BwE . Will do! where is the towing channel info?

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Impressive Roy, that was one hell of a climb! I wish you had more footage, would love to see it! Were you worried about rolling?

Here you go EWU BOb, same obstacle different day. On this day my approach was a little different. Therefore I didn't have any trouble. Watch closely at (0:55) the shadow of the drivers front wheel.....off the ground. I do these kind of things to test the ability of the jeep and myself. As for rollover, I was not worried, you can actually feel when the front gets light, the steering will have no resistance.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Weird, doesn't work for me at all, do you have to go to facebook to view it or can you view it right here? 

3 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

Weird, doesn't work for me at all, do you have to go to facebook to view it or can you view it right here? 

have you try updating your adobe flash player? maybe your browser is out of date and need to update your browser? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, dragonking12 said:

have you try updating your adobe flash player? maybe your browser is out of date and need to update your browser? 

I think I turned off Flash Player after Chrome said the flash player was no longer going to be supported in the future. I will try turning it on and see if that helps. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

I think I turned off Flash Player after Chrome said the flash player was no longer going to be supported in the future. I will try turning it on and see if that helps. 

if its not your flash player, then you should try updating your chrome browser, maybe that well help. 

• Thanks 1