• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show Off Your Off Road Rig

EWU CREW

55 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

Nice rig @Highlander, it seems once you start modding, they are always a work in progress! What light bar did you get, I need to get a few light bars for the 4runner and RAM. 

Check out that Matt's Towing channel, he has a light Jeep and he pulls everything out, mud, sand, it doesn't matter, that light Jeep is a beast! 

i just got a cheap 20" one for the bully bar but i have a 54" one for the roof that i haven't got round to fitting yet 😛 this is the one i have https://www.roughcountry.com/54-inch-curved-led-light-bar-72954bl.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9aT-wLro5gIVFtJkCh24KgzSEAQYAiABEgL3d_D_BwE . Will do! where is the towing channel info?

Here you go EWU BOb, same obstacle different day. On this day my approach was a little different. Therefore I didn't have any trouble. Watch closely at (0:55) the shadow of the drivers front wheel.....off the ground. I do these kind of things to test the ability of the jeep and myself. As for rollover, I was not worried, you can actually feel when the front gets light, the steering will have no resistance.

• Administrators
Just now, dragonking12 said:

have you try updating your adobe flash player? maybe your browser is out of date and need to update your browser? 

I think I turned off Flash Player after Chrome said the flash player was no longer going to be supported in the future. I will try turning it on and see if that helps. 

2 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

I think I turned off Flash Player after Chrome said the flash player was no longer going to be supported in the future. I will try turning it on and see if that helps. 

if its not your flash player, then you should try updating your chrome browser, maybe that well help. 

• 2 weeks later...