• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Let's see your off road rigs! Tell us what mods you've added, craziest off road experience, etc.

Here is the 2019 4runner, added some Bilstein shocks, leveled the front, added RCI Sliders, full skids (lower control arm armor, diff armor, full skids down the center, just missing the fuel tank armor). I haven't had any crazy experiences with the 4runner yet, but as you can see, I am over the issue with desert pinstripes! 

PSX_20191222_212131.jpg.dfdc7ab18874e931b365a9ce37e1e880.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 3

• Rig looks good, can’t do any wheeling with out a few scratches. Just part of off roading. Just joined thanks for doing this 
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BigC said:
  • Rig looks good, can’t do any wheeling with out a few scratches. Just part of off roading. Just joined thanks for doing this 

Not to mention we bought it for work, and our work requires off roading, but it was still hard to accept I was going to destroy the paint on a brand new car. 

• Like 1

Just now, EWU Bob said:

Not to mention we bought it for work, and our work requires off roading, but it was still hard to accept I was going to destroy the paint on a brand new car. 

Yes I bet,, but it looks like you use it for the reason it was built. 

• Love 1

1998 Jeep grand cherokee, 5.2 with 44re trans and a modified 231 case swapped in.

5.5 inch Iron rock lift with Doesch Tech 800 pre runner shocks and 4.88 gears and lockers on 35" BFG All Terrains.

Set up as a trail rig and for expedition type wheeling runs

redhead with new bumper and winch.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Crussell said:

1998 Jeep grand cherokee, 5.2 with 44re trans and a modified 231 case swapped in.

5.5 inch Iron rock lift with Doesch Tech 800 pre runner shocks and 4.88 gears and lockers on 35" BFG All Terrains.

Set up as a trail rig and for expedition type wheeling runs

redhead with new bumper and winch.jpg

How many miles on your rig? 

• Like 1

Any plans to add 

Just now, Crussell said:

Believe it or not 188k and still runs like a new one. Hard to beat a 318.

Any plans to add sliders, or do you not really see much rock crawling? It's tricky, in the desert you can go from trail running to rock crawling very quickly. I am not sure what type of terrain you usually encounter.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

Any plans to add 

Any plans to add sliders, or do you not really see much rock crawling? It's tricky, in the desert you can go from trail running to rock crawling very quickly. I am not sure what type of terrain you usually encounter.

yes they are next up on purchase list. i have done a lot of rocks and have just been lucky so far not to crunch the rockers.

redhead on the rocks.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 4

This is my 05 GMC it’s not much for rock crawling but it can pull my 5th wheel off road no problem  

6524945C-9C28-4645-B6CD-6F7557129316.jpeg

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I'll have to post some pics after work.  A couple options depending on the area I'm going.

Lol all 3 are Ford Products.  Go ahead bring on the hate. But they've never left me stranded. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, That other Dave said:

I'll have to post some pics after work.  A couple options depending on the area I'm going.

Lol all 3 are Ford Products.  Go ahead bring on the hate. But they've never left me stranded. 

I actually wanted a Ford Raptor, but they were out of my price range. You can't beat a f150 for reliability. I have never been much of a brand loyalist, I will take whatever vehicle that will get me there safely! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BigC said:

Pulling the 5th wheel 

90E88DCF-C7B7-4494-B756-B8EEFBFB7357.jpeg

Nice 5th wheel, that's exactly why I got the RAM, but it will pull a travel trailer instead of a 5th wheel. 5th wheels pull nice though, but not sure I want to take up the bed space. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EWU Bob said:

Nice 5th wheel, that's exactly why I got the RAM, but it will pull a travel trailer instead of a 5th wheel. 5th wheels pull nice though, but not sure I want to take up the bed space. 

True but it is not that bad,plus with a 5th wheel people can ride in them legally 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DAW89446 said:

From 2002 to 2019 I had this:

image.jpeg.51f03050ab544989343adc373033fd14.jpeg

It looks like that Toyota served you well, how are you liking the 4runner? 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Here is the RAM. We bought this to eventually pull a travel trailer, aka mobile office, for work. It's got a nice tow rating and is super comfortable, but being a Fiat product, I have my doubt's about quality! I love that it comes with off road tires, rear lockers, and stock armor! Now I gotta get rid of the side step and replace it with some sliders, eventually. 

Gotta love white, doesn't show any pinstripes at all! 

PSX_20191223_115134.thumb.jpg.7e3bdd1787fd319477017d1c6f0f6e69.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Here is the RAM. PSX_20191223_115134.thumb.jpg.7e3bdd1787fd319477017d1c6f0f6e69.jpg

Nice it’s white just like the camo dudes lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BigC said:

Nice it’s white just like the camo dudes lol

Yeah, but now they drive Ford Raptors again, if only I could have got one when they drove the RAM trucks! We recently took a photo in front of the back gate with the RAM. 

• Like 2

How I want my own rig.

My dad has an Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 off-road, it has already a number of times proved its worthiness.

• Love 3

7 minutes ago, Kimmitheexplorer said:

Here is our wrangler and my sons 96 Cherokee!

D98797A8-92B5-4D25-848A-FDDA51211216.jpeg

Both awesome and very capable rigs, I bet there aren't many places you can't get! 

I was dreaming of having a real off road vehicle like those just a year ago! I can't wait to get out there and explore now that I have a real off road vehicle! 

• Like 1