Jump to content
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

rud

WOAH! Can someone confirm this?

Recommended Posts

This could definitely be a potential spot for y’all if you ever come this way, banking on the fact that this is real and accessible. Any thoughts?B03D4DB8-C7EC-47D4-9C98-0688BAD6DE49.thumb.png.196be55131f62e04ccb7d91ce59f6d4c.pngBDFDF9A3-1E9B-41A4-9479-E30A3CA45ED4.thumb.png.73ef24e585dd2026a558fec4f4c98053.pngCAD155C6-F235-4EBF-902E-127F81850534.thumb.png.650f987bb6bdb89af2177ee9d3f0869f.png 

  • Love 5
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rud said:

This could definitely be a potential spot for y’all if you ever come this way, banking on the fact that this is real and accessible. Any thoughts?B03D4DB8-C7EC-47D4-9C98-0688BAD6DE49.thumb.png.196be55131f62e04ccb7d91ce59f6d4c.pngBDFDF9A3-1E9B-41A4-9479-E30A3CA45ED4.thumb.png.73ef24e585dd2026a558fec4f4c98053.pngCAD155C6-F235-4EBF-902E-127F81850534.thumb.png.650f987bb6bdb89af2177ee9d3f0869f.png 

That would be a cool video to make. Finding some stuff there, looks like top secret government facility which looks like abandoned  or a zombie survival base, could be either. I may be wrong?

  • Love 6
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rud said:

This could definitely be a potential spot for y’all if you ever come this way, banking on the fact that this is real and accessible. Any thoughts?B03D4DB8-C7EC-47D4-9C98-0688BAD6DE49.thumb.png.196be55131f62e04ccb7d91ce59f6d4c.pngBDFDF9A3-1E9B-41A4-9479-E30A3CA45ED4.thumb.png.73ef24e585dd2026a558fec4f4c98053.pngCAD155C6-F235-4EBF-902E-127F81850534.thumb.png.650f987bb6bdb89af2177ee9d3f0869f.png 

Looks like Aperture Science.

  • Love 2
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to go check it out.  Been to a couple silos up here in Washington before. Pretty amazing the amount of engineering involved and the stuff they left behind. 

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really want to find some abandoned missile silo's to explore ... some day! 

  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, EWU Bob said:

I really want to find some abandoned missile silo's to explore ... some day! 

Maybe next time youre in the reno nevada area! lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, EWU Bob said:

I really want to find some abandoned missile silo's to explore ... some day! 

I wanna watch you guys explore! One day you will, I believe you.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2020 at 8:49 AM, Ryuuchi said:

Maybe next time youre in the reno nevada area! lol

Is there a missile silo near Reno? 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EWU Bob said:

Is there a missile silo near Reno? 

Maybe the GSR, Peppermill, Harrah’s and Atlantis all are camouflaged launch sites ... 😜

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information