• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EWU EMZ

YouTuber Mutahar (SomeOrdinaryGamers) HATES EWU ** VERY SAD **

mutahar.png.6eb421d501211ee375995a9d1fee20e1.png

Someone a while back tipped us off to YouTuber Mutahar (SomeOrdinaryGamers) trash talking us for our Area 51 videos. I managed to find the tailend of his smack talking session they mentioned involving us during the livestream (the uploader who captured the livestream very conveniently only caught the tailend, and Mutahar always hides his livestreams after streaming).

This is how he describes a family with young children exploring around Area 51 ("giving Area 51 a rimjob").

He's referring to this video here: https://youtu.be/zGa-rgoNHOE

Apparently, this bonehead seems to think we were claiming we were INSIDE Area 51... and also thinks you get shot for getting close to Area 51. How can you be THIS dumb? 😂

Others have also told us this guy mentions us nearly every livestream. Maybe Mutahar here is secretly a fan? 🤔

• Love 1
  • Like 4
  • Haha 6
  • Wow 1

He seems like a, and always be a fucktard.

• Love 4
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, EWU Emma said:

Someone a while back tipped us off to YouTuber Mutahar (SomeOrdinaryGamers) trash talking us for our Area 51 videos. I managed to find the tailend of his smack talking session they mentioned involving us during the livestream (the uploader who captured the livestream very conveniently only caught the tailend, and Mutahar always hides his livestreams after streaming).

This is how he describes a family with young children exploring around Area 51 ("giving Area 51 a rimjob").

Apparently, this bonehead seems to think we were claiming we were INSIDE Area 51... and also thinks you get shot for getting close to Area 51. How can you be THIS dumb? 😂

Others have also told us this guy mentions us nearly every livestream. Maybe Mutahar here is secretly a fan? 🤔

Just look at his Playlist and view count. He thinks he knows everything. Just likes to hear himself talk. Not even worth giving him the time of day.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

What's interesting is for three years we followed the mantra to just ignore those attacking us. 3 years, and what did we get? The same thing you get when you ignore a bully at school, more of the same. Now that we have decided that ignoring doesn't work and to fight back, we are seeing a change in attitude towards us. At least they know if they are going to attack us, we will attack back! 

• Love 8
  • Like 3

I really don’t get these you tubers who attack other you tubers for no reason .. what does it matter what someone else puts on their video? It’s really stupid and it’s like they are jealous lol , you guys are awesome and don’t deserve it 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, EWU Emma said:

What a rimjob , wait what’s a rimjob? lol 😂 

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

just another asshole that wan't to talk trash to get attention and the way he say's you were inside area 51 i had to laugh at this one 😂

• Love 4

11 minutes ago, SarahC said:

just another asshole that wan't to talk trash to get attention and the way he say's you were inside area 51 i had to laugh at this one 😂

Just looked at his channel and he just talks shit about loads of people . What a Cuck 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Highlander said:

Just looked at his channel and he just talks shit about loads of people . What a Cuck 

i agree 

• Love 4

Ah geez, that's honestly a shame. I found his videos pretty entertaining, but if he's gonna trash talk channels that literally deserve more credit in the first place, that's pretty bs. Sucks too because he's actually really smart with online security stuff, but I guess he isn't smart in everything then...

• Love 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, FrameRater said:

Ah geez, that's honestly a shame. I found his videos pretty entertaining, but if he's gonna trash talk channels that literally deserve more credit in the first place, that's pretty bs. Sucks too because he's actually really smart with online security stuff, but I guess he isn't smart in everything then...

Honestly, I don't even know how we got on his radar. Based on what I've seen, he trash talks kids content (which is still lame). We don't do anything like that, we're just a family trying to have fun making content.

• Love 3

It's just really disappointing cuz he felt like a vigilante who would call out crappy YouTubers for doing shady things, like Jaystation for example is basically the definition of a toxic content creator. I will admit though his need of throwing sexual lingo into like everything he talks about always came off a little... strange to me. I didn't really think anything of it but now it just kinda makes me feel like the dude is a bit malicious himself.

• Love 4

2 minutes ago, FrameRater said:

It's just really disappointing cuz he felt like a vigilante who would call out crappy YouTubers for doing shady things, like Jaystation for example is basically the definition of a toxic content creator. I will admit though his need of throwing sexual lingo into like everything he talks about always came off a little... strange to me. I didn't really think anything of it but now it just kinda makes me feel like the dude is a bit malicious himself.

We got tons of messages telling us Mutahar kept trash talking us in livestreams. Apparently, he brings us up nearly every stream. I have no clue what his problem is, but we don't make content like Jaystation at all, so it doesn't make any sense. Mutahar saying our Area 51 videos are fake is just incredibly silly. You would think we were doing 3 AM ouija board challenges at Area 51 or something.

Honestly, I think Mutahar's videos on Jaystation just serve to give him more publicity and views. If anything, Mutahar is also profiting off of the ouija board videos on celebrity deaths and whatever else he is calling out, which is the very thing he's criticizing.

• Love 5

You make a very good point, I guess he isn't all too self aware then. Gotta take himself a step back and look at the bigger picture! Oh well, mouths will run but hey, if his videos give the channels more publicity and views, then it can't be all bad for the EWU crew!! 👌🤣

• Love 4

I wish I had the rest of the stream clip to hear how exactly our Area 51 videos are fake. 😂

• Love 2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, EWU Emma said:

I wish I had the rest of the stream clip to hear how exactly our Area 51 videos are fake. 😂

You must be using a green screen, only thing that came to mind anyway.

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, EWU Emma said:

Yea I don’t understand how or why he thinks they are fake. It’s not like you guys claimed to be INSIDE Area 51! You clearly explain and show that you are around Area 51 on public land and near the gates. I guess you guys made your own gates that look like Area 51 gates, stuck em out in the middle of nowhere, and hired some dudes in white trucks to dress and act like camo dudes! 🤣

• Love 5

Just now, Sarah Hreha said:

Yea I don’t understand how or why he thinks they are fake. It’s not like you guys claimed to be INSIDE Area 51! You clearly explain and show that you are around Area 51 on public land and near the gates. I guess you guys made your own gates that look like Area 51 gates, stuck em out in the middle of nowhere, and hired some dudes in white trucks to dress and act like camo dudes! 🤣

😂 Exactly! He must not have been paying attention while watching and thought we were pretending to be inside the base. Because, you know, if you're inside the base, the worst thing that will happen to you is a white bus will come and chase you! 🤣

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

I not watched the vid but from reading the comments it seems like someone should take his head and introduce it to his butt hole, just like all the other trolls and weirdo's. 

Just ignore the fool and keep making the cool vids that you do. 

• Love 1

10 hours ago, BigC said:

What a rimjob , wait what’s a rimjob? lol 😂 

I had to look it up... no really.  Gross... I'm from the other side of the tracks I guess 😄

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, EWU Emma said:

I'll see if Red Fang can try grant you your wish 😉 As long as you promise never to type "rimjob" again.  I googled it and had to wash my eyes out with soap. 🤢  😂

• Haha 3