• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sleshy

Is time travel real?

Here's a article on a place in southern Arizona where it is claimed to have a different set of physics laws. Not the only place but this area is very sacred to the local natives and there are many stories related to this place being a doorway to another dimension. 

Anyone believe there could be truth to this story? Just imagine if there were some truth to it. What great adventure you'll have. If you make it back.

MessageToEagle.com › doorwa...
Doorway To The Gods: Mysterious Interdimensional Portal That Can Alter Time Is ...

Unknown Country › headline-news
A Place Where Time Travel is Real – WHITLEY STRIEBER'S UNKNOWN COUNTRY

• Like 4

Just skimmed the article, but this looks interesting and would make a great video! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

the thing  about time travel sounds cool, but we don't have the technology for that right now. maybe in the future. 

• Like 2

But if someone invents a time machine in the future, wouldn't he travel back in the past and invent a time machine. Screw up our timeline just to have him go back to the future and warn his future-self of the danger in medling with time. The future-self wont hear any of it and will try to kill his past-self but only to be stopped by the Terminator. 

A serious note. Time and space are interconnected. Going through time also means going through space. The location of the earth in a hundred years from now is much different then the location of the earth a hundred years ago. I'm not just talking about Earth trajectory around the sun. There's an up and down motion, there's a galaxy motion. There's stars that will draw closer to our sun in the future and significantly alter the sun's course.

You need a sh*t load of energy before you can visit your past-self and stop yourself from cheating on your partner.

There's no time like the present.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I think that multiple dimensions exist, but we don't have the ability to truly understand them or really access them. Speculating that there is a doorway already present that allows one to enter a different dimension would have to come from an outside source, aka a different civilizations technology. Which begs to question how long ago that was placed there and for what purpose. All interesting avenues of thought and possibilities for sure!

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Going forward in time is a very real possibility in the future the science is there to support it but the technology doesn't at the moment, but its going back in time presents the challenges and paradoxes   

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I think it is possible , If I got an ability of time travel  I would meet dead celebrities , discover the truth from unsolved cases ( Moore Family Axe Murders ,  The fate of Russian Princess  , The Death Valley Germans,  The Short Family and so on ) and many things to explore to the futures and learn from it .   Like I said  It may be possible we might have Time Travel in the future .

• Like 2

honestly i think time travel is possible but i think the nature of particle physics isnt advanced enough to get us to a singularity in time.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, benskev said:

i can time travel. i travel one second per second forward in time

You too, thought I was going crazy there for a second.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, ArcticThunder said:

But if someone invents a time machine in the future, wouldn't he travel back in the past and invent a time machine. Screw up our timeline just to have him go back to the future and warn his future-self of the danger in medling with time. The future-self wont hear any of it and will try to kill his past-self but only to be stopped by the Terminator. 

A serious note. Time and space are interconnected. Going through time also means going through space. The location of the earth in a hundred years from now is much different then the location of the earth a hundred years ago. I'm not just talking about Earth trajectory around the sun. There's an up and down motion, there's a galaxy motion. There's stars that will draw closer to our sun in the future and significantly alter the sun's course.

You need a sh*t load of energy before you can visit your past-self and stop yourself from cheating on your partner.

There's no time like the present.

That would be great if someone invented the time machine but for now I think humans are not very capable of doing it. If it's done in the future it will be great to see the past and future, see the old invention and seeing people who existed in the past to seeing the future and what will be there and not. It will be pretty cool to see it get built in the near future. It will also be able to solve mysteries in the past and as someone mentioned about unsolved mysteries too. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Not really...just going with fiction.

There is even videos people believing in time travel, caught on tape type of videos.

• Like 2

Time is nothing but a human invention.  I don't think going back or forward to change anything would really have the desired effect. The timeline we are living is already recorded.  We get to see glimpses of the past record. Ever  See or hear of a ghost doing the same thing over and over and over.   Only at certain times and conditions?  That's the recording.  Since its past it is visible because its already happened in this timeline.  The future is unseen because we can change it.  We can affect it.  We have the capability of making our own future. It will forever be impossible to see.  Now if I can only change the mega gazillions lottery numbers in my favor...

• Love 2
  • Like 1

If time travel were possible, there would be one thing that I would change.

I would change me back to the person I was before January 1993. The change would not affect anybody or anything else but me.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I don't think the past exists. Or the future. In an infinite universe, the only time is NOW.  Other dimensions, probably. But not really the same thing. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Space/time travel is all about harnessing an exorbitant amount of energy needed to punch a hole into the fabric of space-time.

Let's entertain this idea for a moment. We can start off relatively easier by simply building a microgate allowing for signals only to go through, therefore requiring less energy.

So let us say arbitrary that on the 1 Jan 2020,  I build this microgate. I still can't send a message to anyone because just like a phone, there needs to be another microgate. Okay fine, I build a second one in close proximity. This configuration is best suited for projects using low amount of energy. Now temporal mechanics gets strange.

One year later. Jan 2021, I sent information from microgate #2 to microgate #1 one year back in time. I give myself a new and improved microgate blue print. So I build this new microgate on the first day of the project. A new start with this new microgate. I can repeat this process over and over through out the years where finally my microgate project has been improved to such an extent that I now start my project on  Jan 1 2020 with a stargate and not a mere microgate.

To get the ball rolling scientists must build two microgates relatively close to each other. Once they have succeeded... it becomes a pandora box of alternatives outcomes wrapped inside the temporal fabric. To Earth it would appear that an extraordinary leap forward in technology. We would find a an alien civilization who is willing to let us travel through their ancient gates allowing us access to ancient earth history and where our tekguy builds our own stargates.

Sorry guys, I'm not betting on time-travel. Too many anomalies  and contradictions. Who can trust a Tekguy anyway. He probably hid them in pyramids or the Antarctica. 😁

• Love 2