• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

dragonking12

Coronavirus outbreak

3 hours ago, dragonking12 said:

they did not tell any of us to stand 6 ft away from someone. 

Adults are allowed to think for themselves 

• Love 3

2 minutes ago, EWU Rooney said:

That's true but if people don't make the right choices it will affect everyone.  One reason China was able to stop the spread of the Corona Virus was they aggressively enforced the lock down and didn't allow people to think for themselves. In Colorado nobody is practicing social distancing, the ski resorts are packed, tons of people out shopping.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, EWU Rooney said:

Can the adults do that on their own? 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

There was not much in my store when I went today. It was cleaned out of the majority of reasonably priced stuff. For example they had meat but nothing that cost less then $20 or $30. If you came in looking to get something on a budget you were SOL.  Idiot security guard was standing right in the doorway. Some of the parks around here closed because dumb hikers can't comprehend what six feet is. I think it's a bad move though that it may just force those people to other areas that become even more congested. 

Looking at the numbers of different countries you can see which ones are most likely to be screwing up royally. Indonesia and the Philippines look like they are on a bad track, probably India as well.  

• Sad 2
  • Wow 1

34 minutes ago, SteveHazard said:

There was not much in my store when I went today. It was cleaned out of the majority of reasonably priced stuff. For example they had meat but nothing that cost less then $20 or $30. If you came in looking to get something on a budget you were SOL.  Idiot security guard was standing right in the doorway. Some of the parks around here closed because dumb hikers can't comprehend what six feet is. I think it's a bad move though that it may just force those people to other areas that become even more congested. 

Looking at the numbers of different countries you can see which ones are most likely to be screwing up royally. Indonesia and the Philippines look like they are on a bad track, probably India as well.  

At my grocery store there was only fake meat from beyond meats but nothing else.  I couldn't even find pasta or sauce.  I would say 70% of the dry goods are sold out and of course bleach, toilet paper and hand sanitizer are sold out.  Plenty of fresh produce for now.  This shut down is going to hurt the economy for everyone. Does anyone agree with me that 2020 has sucked so far?

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

A few counties in PA are not on "Stay at Home" orders...I'm in one of those counties. I think the whole state of NJ is on Stay at Home orders too.
Never in my life would I have imagined something like this.
I had hubby take inventory of his ammo. Just being prepared in case things do get worse.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

It's funny I never accounted for people's overreacting and hoarding, which by default led to an endless loop of nonsense. Again I say that I'm nowhere near a panic mode with respect to the virus. I have always been an 'insane-atizer'. I practice due diligence. It's the people that I'm concern about. I don't want to think about the myriad of possibilities that may occur, if our government don't enforce self isolation for all.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Surreal experience at Costco yesterday. They are limiting the number of people in the store, so you have to line up outside with your cart and wait. Security was making everyone maintain a 6 ft. distance. They had everything I could see in stock, including toilet paper (1 Per Customer!), but no ground meat. Staff constantly wiping the handles on all the coolers. 6 ft. rule at the checkouts too. I wasn't in a particularly good mood yesterday, had to tell someone to "back the f*** off" only once.

• Love 3
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

Surreal experience at Costco yesterday. They are limiting the number of people in the store, so you have to line up outside with your cart and wait. Security was making everyone maintain a 6 ft. distance. They had everything I could see in stock, including toilet paper (1 Per Customer!), but no ground meat. Staff constantly wiping the handles on all the coolers. 6 ft. rule at the checkouts too. I wasn't in a particularly good mood yesterday, had to tell someone to "back the f*** off" only once.

It's a pain but good to know It's being enforced.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

Good to see they are enforcing the 6 foot rule, I have seen some very long lines where people are all bunched up and defeating the purpose. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3

Eau Claire, WI. is locked down. Except for the Grocery Stores, Pharmacies ( which mine sells the best pain reliever of all, BOOZE. That's why Bette Davis always had a drink in her hand )

245full-bette-davis.jpg.gif

source.gif

Bette_Davis,_Jim_Beam_ad_1974.jpg

5a3.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Tomorrow morning my city goes into lock down!

If you don't mind me asking, what city?

2 minutes ago, ArcticThunder said:

If you don't mind me asking, what city?

Arvada, Colorado, it's in Jefferson county and is about 10 miles from Denver which has been under lock down for a few days.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

On 3/22/2020 at 11:00 PM, SteveHazard said:

Last weekend, I took the oldest kid out to screw around and explore.  Probably do the same this weekend if weather permits.  Not like I'm going to see anyone or come in close contact, except maybe to get gas. 

I'm more worried about my friends back in California.  Two who could leave, won't.  One because she takes care of family.  The other because I think deep inside he's hoping for a 'Korean Shop Owner' moment.  Lol

Oh well.  Tired of working from home.  Tired of the damn gym being closed.  At least the gun shops are still open, and a few of them carry fishing gear.  Spring is here, the fish are going to be hunnnnngry!

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I wish I could walk like you. I fell down HARD two times yesterday. My legs just give out and down I go. I live in my lift chair, and keep my face in a jar by the door. LOLOL No matter how bad you think you got it, there is ALWAYS someone worse off. And their dead. I'M KIDDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HPUser_6_28_15 AM.jpg

I wanted to include these stats because it highlights 'the Recovered'

20200326_100904.thumb.jpg.b4d66151714f7fa335d6ea3f532bce31.jpg

If you want more info about the above stat and link you can visit the exoscience club in this community.

• Love 2

Medical appointment procedure changes.

My routine bloodwork is per usual at my health center - not to be confused with my hospital. However, my results are given by the doctor over the phone and only after I called ahead of time to set a phone appointment. So I just contacted my health center by telephone to set an appointment for a telephone appointment with my doctor.

A little funny but neccessary. I am ok with this. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SirMarkFrederick said:

I wish I could walk like you. I fell down HARD two times yesterday. My legs just give out and down I go. I live in my lift chair, and keep my face in a jar by the door. LOLOL No matter how bad you think you got it, there is ALWAYS someone worse off. And their dead. I'M KIDDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HPUser_6_28_15 AM.jpg

Is this supposed to be a joke?