• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

BigC

What kind of music does everyone listen too? What are your favorite artists?

I mostly listen to country but I do like other types of music also. I like Chris Stapleton Kane Brown etc  I also have always enjoyed Eminem 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

I listen to rock and metal. One of my favorite bands is Slipknot.

• Love 7
  • Like 2

I like a little bit of everything! Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Johnny Cash, George Straight, Seether, Metallica, Britney Spears 🤣 lots of different types. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Love this cover by another favorite band. Song originally by Simon & Garfunkel.

This is not the typical sound by Disturbed though.

• Love 8
  • Like 1

Rock, Metal, Rap, some Pop and a lil Country. 

DOOM Eternal OST right now. Been listening to a lot of Jinjer and Gojira lately 🤘

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Mostly classic rock, Zeppelin, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, ect. Also some newer stuff Tool, Disturbed, Avenged seven-fold.

• Love 4
  • Like 3

Speaking of Jinjer. Love listening to people reactions to this, lots of them.

Edit: I watch alot of reaction videos from various groups I listen to, again lots of them.

Edited by wimc
added to post
  • Love 4

Pink Floyd, Beatles, Miles Davis, Rolling Stones, The Smiths, Oasis, Soundgarden...Older 80's Metallica, classic bon scott era AC/DC, Willie Nelson...Pretty much anything if it is good music minus contemporary country and contemporary rap, just not my cup of tea..but I can definitely do Willie Nelson or Hank Sr, Merle Haggard, or on the rap side of things I don't mind Dr. Dre, The Roots, Older Eminem, 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

i love all types of music, it varies depending on my mood. i think technically i mostly listen to diff kinds of "pop" (dreampop, synthpop, etc).

my favorite artist is grimes.

• Love 5

Reggae for me, I love the older style from artists like frankie Paul but listen to more modern stuff like from conkarah. 

Every Tuesday and Thursday night is reggae party nights round mine 😋

• Love 2
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, wimc said:

Speaking of Jinjer. Love listening to people reactions to this, lots of them.

Edit: I watch alot of reaction videos from various groups I listen to, again lots of them.

Quite shocking the first time 😁 she rocks though!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, danhood said:

Mostly classic rock, Zeppelin, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, ect. Also some newer stuff Tool, Disturbed, Avenged seven-fold.

What do you think about Fear Inoculum? 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Joseph Marshall said:

Pink Floyd, Beatles, Miles Davis, Rolling Stones, The Smiths, Oasis, Soundgarden...Older 80's Metallica, classic bon scott era AC/DC, Willie Nelson...Pretty much anything if it is good music minus contemporary country and contemporary rap, just not my cup of tea..but I can definitely do Willie Nelson or Hank Sr, Merle Haggard, or on the rap side of things I don't mind Dr. Dre, The Roots, Older Eminem, 

Pink Floyd my tops but I'll listen to anything if I like it. Not much of a Rap fan. Country is great diving music.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, EWU Bob said:

Old School Metal. That's about all I listen too. 

How do you choose the music on road trips? Everyone gets 1 hour? I recall always fighting over what station to put on. Then again my family fought over everything 😁

• Love 3
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Drew B said:

How do you choose the music on road trips? Everyone gets 1 hour? I recall always fighting over what station to put on. Then again my family fought over everything 😁

Always been the driver's choice. But then I've never been in a car with folks that don't agree. Kids included and I'm proud of that 😆

• Love 4

Pink Floyd, Zeppelin and Moody Blues. Also Super Tramp, Genesis, Frampton, Bowie, Annie Lennox,  Yes, ELO, Alan Parsons.... way too many to mention. Country fan as well. Anything I like I'll listed to. Newer bands. Imagine Dragons, Of monsters and men, Billie Eilish.  OK Done 😉

• Love 4
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Joseph Marshall said:

What do you think about Fear Inoculum? 

Love it. I got it the day it was released. However I will say it is quite different from their earlier stuff. Tool has definitely evolved since the 90's. I still think Ænima is their best album. Hell I just did legs day with Forty Six & 2 on repeat. On my last ghosttown exploring in December I drove back from Winnumuca to Sacramento with Fear Inoculum on repeat. Good stuff.   Here's a little Sober live------love it. 

• Love 2

3 hours ago, Drew B said:

😂 We all enjoy the same music, so it works out! 🤘😤🤘

• Love 5

9 minutes ago, EWU Emma said:

Count your blessings as road tripping while listing to crap will ruin a trip. Back in the 90's I dated a gal who insisted on listing to her crappy ass " Boyz II Men" and "New kids on the block"  on the way back to Sacramento from LA I decided I needed a new girlfriend!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EWU Emma said:

Next Road Trip You guys should do a Bohemian Rhapsody Parody video 🎸🎤🎶

.waynes-world-bohemian-rhapsody--735x413.jpg.b1cf5d20e867fe1c026651f5d8bb19f0.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1