• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

willywonka

British Columbia missing 411 and feet

Definitely a missing 411 area (Lots of people have vanished this year alone) and the hot spot for all the feet that are found in shoes / boots and nothing else. Bizarre stuff and nobody has answers

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Hey @willywonka! I think I've read about that before. Really strange how they only find the feet left behind... Makes you really wonder what could possibly be happening to them.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Here's an interesting relevant article ("Foot found in Canada identified as belonging to missing B.C. man"):

One of the five disembodied human feet found over the past year along the shorelines of British Columbia has been matched to a depressed man who disappeared a year ago.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/foot-found-in-canada-identified-as-belonging-to-missing-bc-man/

• Love 1

47 minutes ago, EWU Emma said:

Hey @willywonka! I think I've read about that before. Really strange how they only find the feet left behind... Makes you really wonder what could possibly be happening to them.

It’s so strange. No bodies have ever been found and they just keep washing up on shore only here in BC and in different locations.

• Love 1

8 hours ago, EWU Emma said:

It's pretty creepy but the explanation makes sense. They have matched some feet and some are deemed suicide and drowning victims. We get quite a few bridge jumpers here. It's the way our currents work here that washes the feet back to shore. Here's a quick quote from local article  "Because the newer style runners float the feet separate because the ankle is a weak part of the body. Over time the sinew in the feet—degraded from the work of the decomposition, salt water, and the current—would separate from the leg and the foot would float off from the body upward."  Still creepy. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

A couple of those have been found at my work.   Along with a few other whole floaters unfortunately. My work is at the mouth of the puyallup river where it empties into Puget Sound.  Not a lot of info was ever disclosed about them from the police. Just minor mentions in the local news. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, That other Dave said:

A couple of those have been found at my work.   Along with a few other whole floaters unfortunately. My work is at the mouth of the puyallup river where it empties into Puget Sound.  Not a lot of info was ever disclosed about them from the police. Just minor mentions in the local news. 

The way the Puget flows it could easily be the source of many of our feet. We're a few blocks from the Fraser River and I can't drive far without crossing a bridge over the ocean or river. Many bridges have suicide fences. Not sure why many people choose the option of bridge jumping but they must be in a lot of pain & I feel for them. When they close one of the bridges trying to talk a jumper down most people just get pissed that they're late for work and honk..... Nice.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/22/2020 at 3:54 AM, willywonka said:

Definitely a missing 411 area (Lots of people have vanished this year alone) and the hot spot for all the feet that are found in shoes / boots and nothing else. Bizarre stuff and nobody has answers

Is that the Highway of Tears? saw a video on that other day on Youtube. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Andrew Ward said:

Is that the Highway of Tears? saw a video on that other day on Youtube. 

Highway of Tears very tragic. Happening now in Northern BC. There are a few good Youtube videos on the topic but basically many Aboriginal/First Nations women and young women either missing or murdered along a stretch of highway. Many were thought to be hitchhiking Very polarizing situation between Law Enforcement and First Nations right now. I think this is a good one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz63Vppw3gE

• Like 4

I can't imagine it being the same person getting rid of all these people. Think it is just a big coincidence that people go missing on this stretch of highway.

• Like 3

It's interesting, it was believed there was a serial killer on the hunt along highway 80, I think that's why the FBI got involved in the Patrick Carnes case. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, EWU Bob said:

It's interesting, it was believed there was a serial killer on the hunt along highway 80, I think that's why the FBI got involved in the Patrick Carnes case. 

Serial/Random Killers are what nightmares are made of! I won't even go to Movies about them. I can't get my head around the fact there are people out there that would actually commit such atrocities.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

What's strange is how many people are going missing along highway 80 in Nevada, and how many bodies are found along the route. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

On 2/2/2020 at 4:11 PM, EWU Bob said:

What's strange is how many people are going missing along highway 80 in Nevada, and how many bodies are found along the route. 

yeah this is very strange does this highway get busy? i wonder why they pick this spot to go missing just seem's odd the people that are driving would see them i would think like walking 

• Like 3

On 1/30/2020 at 10:37 AM, Andrew Ward said:

I can't imagine it being the same person getting rid of all these people. Think it is just a big coincidence that people go missing on this stretch of highway.

I bet it's more than one.  At least two operating down there.  Not connected in any way except they're both psychopaths.  One travels through there often the other is a local.   

• Like 2