• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Vinny

If you could choose anywhere in the world, where would you like to explore

Siberia.  Its absolutely huge.  The Russian bigfoot lives there.  The Tunguska event happened there.  Theres abandoned mines all over.  Secret Soviet military bases.  All kinds of fun stuff 

• Love 7

Explored enough of the house, its time to venture out.

Serious note: just explore each state.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, wimc said:

Explored enough of the house, its time to venture out.

Serious note: just explore each state.

I dont think the weather today will be very good for stomping around exploring.   Getting hosed up here.. 

• Like 4

Just now, allllerrrzzzz said:

If one had the appropriate gear, Chernobyl and Pripyat would be pretty cool to explore

I would love to go see that place.  

• Love 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, That other Dave said:

I would love to go see that place.  

i love watching nature take back over a place, not to mention the history. 

did you by chance watch the HBO mini-series that came out last year on it? I don’t know how exactly accurate it was but that was a pretty gripping show

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Just now, allllerrrzzzz said:

did you by chance watch the HBO mini-series that came out last year on it? I don’t know how exactly accurate it was but that was a pretty gripping show

I watched it yes.  I agree not sure how accurate it was.  I have seen a few explorers vids from there.  I think my favorite has to Be Josh Gates with destination truth.   

• Love 2

1 minute ago, That other Dave said:

I watched it yes.  I agree not sure how accurate it was.  I have seen a few explorers vids from there.  I think my favorite has to Be Josh Gates with destination truth.   

Oh I’ve never watched his! Heading to YouTube now 😍

• Love 1
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, allllerrrzzzz said:

If one had the appropriate gear, Chernobyl and Pripyat would be pretty cool to explore

• Love 3
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, allllerrrzzzz said:

I watched a documentary about a couple of scientists who went there and discovered that certain animals had changed to adapt to the radiation and survive which I find amazing as it was what just over 30 years ago? Mother Nature is amazing.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, That other Dave said:

I dont think the weather today will be very good for stomping around exploring.   Getting hosed up here.. 

Nope, ducks and geese may be.

And its going to be snowy here for this coming week. I usually don't drive anywhere if I can help it from November to April.

I'm quite content exploring the states.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I would explore abandon places, but their is one place I would like to explore that is near where im at. it has a history of paranormal haunting, cults and alot of weird stuff from what I have read and seen on youtube. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, wimc said:

Yes! Exploring with Josh and Steve Ronin have several Chernobyl videos. They're really good! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I’ve always wanted to visit Bran Castle (Dracula’s) in Romania, Edinburgh Castle in Scotland, Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany, the grave of King Harald in Norway, Uppsala in Sweden, Copenhagen in Denmark, and all the amazing hikes in Iceland.

All on my bucket list for sure! I’m trying to learn Swedish then Icelandic and Danish before I travel there though 😊

• Love 1
  • Like 3

46 minutes ago, Vinny said:

I watched a documentary about a couple of scientists who went there and discovered that certain animals had changed to adapt to the radiation and survive which I find amazing as it was what just over 30 years ago? Mother Nature is amazing.

Right! Who knows what is out there just waiting to be discovered 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, allllerrrzzzz said:

I’ve always wanted to visit Bran Castle (Dracula’s) in Romania, Edinburgh Castle in Scotland, Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany, the grave of King Harald in Norway, Uppsala in Sweden, Copenhagen in Denmark, and all the amazing hikes in Iceland.

All on my bucket list for sure! I’m trying to learn Swedish then Icelandic and Danish before I travel there though 😊

While you’re in Edinburgh visit the vaults apparently they are scary...😲.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vinny said:

While you’re in Edinburgh visit the vaults apparently they are scary...😲.

Oh definitely! There are a few scary places in the world I won’t go, but I’d go there...In the day time 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I want to explore every country in the world and some other planets too. Have to wait until space traveling becomes affordable. Vietnam, Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan, South Korea and Singapore are next on my list, but we will visit Philippines first. Our family live there and we haven't seen them since 2015. I fell in love with the country the moment I arrived there for the first time.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, allllerrrzzzz said:

Oh definitely! There are a few scary places in the world I won’t go, but I’d go there...In the day time 

Also grey friars cemetery, google that and have a look...gothic grave yard👀

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I'd love to see some WW2 sites in mainland EU, also love to hit the USA just to see what its like. But my number 1 list would be China. The history that place has OMG.....And the photo opportunities would be amazing

• Love 4
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, dragonking12 said:

I would explore abandon places, but their is one place I would like to explore that is near where im at. it has a history of paranormal haunting, cults and alot of weird stuff from what I have read and seen on youtube. 

As long as you’re not trespassing go for it👍🏻

• Like 3