• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EWU Bob

Fellow YouTubers Don't Be Shy About Sharing Your Channel!

1 minute ago, desertdog said:

I'm "Exploring One Mine At A Time", https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtYtA2Ih5BrgHk3vtGfg1qw

Time doesn't allow for regular videos, and I used to fill the winter doldrums with gunsmithing videos.  But, YT management hates guns.  That's OK, because I generally hate YT management. (despite YT itself being an  OK place to learn stuff and share stuff). 

You know it's bad when a law enforcement officer, certified armorer, and POST firearms instructor (not me) uploads a video on clearing malfunctions/safe handling and it gets flagged as "inappropriate".  Derp. 

I have been waiting for another video from you, hope you have one coming soon. YouTube is ridiculous, I hope a competing platform emerges soon! 

• Like 1

I uploaded a video a couple of weeks ago - pretty short, though.  I'll try to piece one together  from weekend footage.  Maybe I'll do one about the roof rack I built for the truck.  For <$300 I have a nice aluminum rack with shovel and hi lift mounts, plus room for traction boards and a jerry can!

• Like 1

My youtube channel is: https://www.youtube.com/c/RoyMyersExplorations

I got my start by joining an off-road 4x4 club that was mostly trail riding around Nevada. Once I got started, I began looking on youtube and google earth for places to explore; that's when I found "Explore With Us". They inspired me to get off my butt and go see whats out there and so I did. I don't reveal locations because of vandals unfortunately, unless its someplace popular.  I also like to share the trail ride to locations sometimes because they are pretty tough and interesting, it shows what it takes to get to these places and its not easy. I do this completely for fun and when time permits. So please, keep watching, its a new year and new places to visit.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

On 12/23/2019 at 9:06 AM, Lady Spookaria said:

That's very generous of you, @EWU Bob

I have a horror narration channel that I started this year. It might not be everyone's cup of tea, though. lol

Link to channel

Am I gonna get nightmares? I scare easy 🙂

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Hello Bob. I have quite a few things filmed. Just need to find a reasonable way to connect them together. I wasn’t happy at all with my last video. People are kind enough to send me things and I wanted to acknowledge that in a video but I can only do so many MRE reviews. I have a bunch of smaller clips shot. I’ve been busy with some family matters and working. Boo-hoo. Poor me 😂 have you been having trouble sleeping? I’ll try to put something out before bedtime. 

• Love 2

On 12/29/2019 at 11:37 AM, EWU Bob said:

I have been waiting for another video from you, hope you have one coming soon. YouTube is ridiculous, I hope a competing platform emerges soon! 

Just checked out the channel and subscribed. Extremely interesting and well done videos! Looking forward to checking out more!Extremely interesting and well done videos! Looking forward to checking out more!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/29/2019 at 11:41 AM, desertdog said:

I uploaded a video a couple of weeks ago - pretty short, though.  I'll try to piece one together  from weekend footage.  Maybe I'll do one about the roof rack I built for the truck.  For <$300 I have a nice aluminum rack with shovel and hi lift mounts, plus room for traction boards and a jerry can!

Do you have a link to your channel buddy? I apologize if it’s right in front of me and I am missing it. I would be interested in checking the channel out.

• Love 2

3 hours ago, Dennis78382 said:

Hello Bob. I have quite a few things filmed. Just need to find a reasonable way to connect them together. I wasn’t happy at all with my last video. People are kind enough to send me things and I wanted to acknowledge that in a video but I can only do so many MRE reviews. I have a bunch of smaller clips shot. I’ve been busy with some family matters and working. Boo-hoo. Poor me 😂 have you been having trouble sleeping? I’ll try to put something out before bedtime. 

Dennis, your videos aren't boring! If you say that ONE MORE TIME, WE'RE SENDING YOU TO THE HILLBILLIES!

jerry springer kung fu hillbilly GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, EWU Emma said:

Dennis, your videos aren't boring! If you say that ONE MORE TIME, WE'RE SENDING YOU TO THE HILLBILLIES!

jerry springer kung fu hillbilly GIF

Thanks Buddy. ❤️🦆🦆❤️

• Love 2

My YouTube Channel is mainly as video diary of captures about about LUCA ( possessed doll ) and the haunting of our house that lead to my wife possibly becoming possessed???? and end up in Intensive for 6 weeks and I have had contact with Tony Spera from  Warrens occult museum who offered to take him in the past

Which kick started me into doing paranormal investigations Videos include Crypted tracks. Evps ,UFO ,Moon anomalies,evps  and Disembodied voices 

I only share the better Evps and captures which dont happen to often in between trying to live a normal life again so i dont upload much 

But everything i put on there is a genuine capture or really did happen 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt2Ivj6pospWHh7aLEOu52A?view_as=subscriber

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Similar Content

• By EWU Bob
      If you're reading this, you are probably already aware of the Adventures with Christian vs Area 51 Rider story, but what you may not know is the true story of what actually happened - and is currently happening. 
      If you want to hear the true story from someone who was once friends with both parties, you have come to the right place. 
      If you think it's some silly internet battle, you would be right, but some have taken it far beyond a silly internet battle and into the realm of attempting doxx and destroy another person's reputation and business! 
      Adventures with Christian VS Area 51 Rider: The Background 
      This all started years ago when Adventures with Christian and The Area 51 Rider were engaged in a fierce battle on YouTube. I have no idea how they met, maybe @The Area 51 Rider can give us a little bit of that background, but it seems to have started sometime in 2017. I have no idea what happened to get it all kicked off. 
      I didn't understand what was going on between them at the time and thought the whole thing was stupid! I considered them both friends and even tried to mediate between them. I had talked to both and asked them if they would be willing to allow me to mediate between them and Foster agreed, but Christian was unwilling. 
      Foster always agreed to try and work it out, but Christian always said he wanted nothing to do with Foster. I figured Christian was just upset and would eventually agree to let it go and move on.
      Christian made a few videos about how he was being bullied on YouTube and was going to quit YouTube (videos which have have since been deleted). I was in email with him the whole time and told him to not quit and offered to help him with this channel. I still have all the emails and may post them eventually just to show you how this guy operates! 
      Christian continually tried to get me to take sides (something Foster never asked me to do), but I thought the whole thing was stupid. That was before I realized how crazy and vindictive Christian really is.
      Foster continued to warn me about him, but I refused to listen. I trusted Christian and thought he was a good guy, but little did I know he was literally a Jekyll and Hyde character.
      Then something eye opening happened ...
      Foster allegedly slapped some stickers on Christian's vehicle, which I thought was totally out of line, but then something even more crazy happened! 
      Christian made a few posts about how he had gotten into a major accident because of the stickers and his son was injured so badly that he would never by able to play ball again. He also said that Foster had cut his brake lines ... then suddenly, all the posts were deleted by Christian. 

If you pay any attention to Christian, you will see this play out over and over again.
      Just like the claims that he came out of Tikaboo Peak to find his vehicle had a bunch of logs stuffed under the wheels and he "has video evidence of those who did it". But he never actually produces any evidence to these wild claims!
      Just like the logs shoved under his wheels, nobody could find any evidence of an accident or injuries... and then I realized what I was dealing with! Complete craziness!
      I still have all the e-mails we sent back and forth that I might post to show how much of a douchebag he is. 
      He acts like he is such a nice guy until you don't do what he demands you do, and then he turns on you viciously... just not to your face.
      He does exactly what he has been doing to Foster for all these years, starts using fake accounts to troll and attack you. He will attempt to doxx you and make up vicious lies to destroy your reputation. Everything he says is literally a projection of what he is doing himself! 
      You see, he wanted me to take sides against Foster, and when I told him it's not happening, he suddenly changed into someone totally different and the attacks against us started under fake accounts.
      He suddenly ghosted my e-mails and the anonymous attacks against us started, and continue to this day! 
      You may be wondering why he uses fake accounts to attack others, and it's because he likes to play the victim after people get tired of his attacks and retaliate. It's his way of attempting to gain sympathy from the few supporters he hasn't yet stabbed in the back. 
      It's almost like he enjoys the constant drama and thrives on it.
      Sometimes he slips up using his real account, and we have been documenting it all for the past few years. If he continues his attacks on Foster or anyone else, we will start to post all of the screenshots we have from these past few years to prove our case!
      For those he has turned on, feel free to join here and share your story as well. We hold no ill will towards you as I fell for his nice guy act as well! 
      Christian has a history of doing this to people who considered him a friend. I have messages from Ted Randall, Aaron, Paul, and so many others he has done this too. This is not his first rodeo! 
      Christian, I know you're reading this, as you have admitted to reading it, so I am going to invite you to join here and discuss this like an adult so we can get past it. Here is your opportunity to clear your name and to allow everyone to move. 
      Come on Christian, man up, put on your work boots (you know how you can't help but mention how hard you work) and step up to the plate. 
      For anyone who thinks it's silly that Foster continues to address this, all I can say is have some empathy and try to put yourself in his shoes. His reputation is being dragged through the mud and he is having vicious lies made up about him. He has no choice but to address it and attempt to clear his name. 
      For his supporters, why not come here to discuss it like adults instead of hiding behind fake names on an obscure website nobody visits? 
    • By EWU Emma
      DISCLAIMER: Every post in this thread is the opinion of the poster. All views expressed are opinions and not stated as fact.
      We recently got a comment from a paranormal debunking YouTuber known as "The Shape". He has 5,000 subscribers, and his content solely consists of bashing other YouTube creators while he hides behind a mask, such as OmarGoshTV, Moe Sargi, James the Fam, Chelsea Luna, CJ Faison, and more. Let me know what you guys think.
      CHANNEL LINK: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDNU8brRkfZkpNC0srM2JkA
      Here is the conversation we had with "The Shape", who decided to come to our channel for absolutely no reason and try to bash us. He quickly scrubbed everything after. Take note how he doesn't deny grooming children. 🤔

Well, I started doing some research on "The Shape", and I found something quite disturbing. He constantly is telling an 11 year old girl how adorable she is, how he wants to promote her channel, and obsessively promotes her on his Facebook. Now of course, these things on their own wouldn't be strange, but all together you have to admit seem quite odd. He is a 38 year old single man, and they are NOT related. This young girl is from a different country.

Here are some of his YouTube comments on this little girl's videos.

To make matters more strange, he posted on his Facebook for his friends to post their CHILDHOOD photos... SPECIFICALLY CHILDHOOD... and then commented telling them how cute and adorable they all were.

Here's a video of him promoting the little girl's channel and saying she's so cute.

• By Brandi R
      If I could start a YouTube channel, I would make it about how to create high end looking parties using material found at the dollar store. I would show how to make centerpieces, table decorations, games ect. 
    • By Lady Spookaria
      I asked permission to do this. 😛 
      Check out my latest video if you like Horror narration and feel free to subscribe if you want to support me. 
      Mannequin
    • By EWU Emma
      CHANNEL LINK: https://www.youtube.com/user/divrnr
      MacADVentures was a father and son YouTube channel uploading tons of Area 51 content before completely vanishing from the internet. One of their last uploads was an INSANE encounter at Area 51: both were held at gunpoint at the back gate. In an ominous last TV interview, they stated they were expecting the "men in black" at their door any day. They then disappeared.
      We made 3 videos covering their case which you can watch here for FULL DETAILS:
      PART 1: https://youtu.be/UGDM0m0wBko
      PART 2: https://youtu.be/YvRbUUYdVgI
      PART 3: https://youtu.be/gWmSwxY-wkA
      After covering their case in our first video, some people contacted Garrett (the son) asking what happened. He claimed they had gotten "FDC 6 months".
      He has now returned and livestreamed on the MacADVentures channel, which you can watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL9s7fpZNRg
      He now says his father was just sick (as we covered in one of our Storm Area 51 videos), he lost their last footage, and seems to be saying he had no interest in Area 51.
      What do you guys think? 🤔

Important Information