• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Brandi R

If you don’t have a Youtube Channel but wish you could start one. What would your channel be about?

2 hours ago, Exploring With Samu said:

No need to be shy being on camera, we are all family here and we are here to support each other!

I have a channel and this is my first time sharing it with the public:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGs1aA29aBpVNEZ0JOT93BA

Expect more videos if we find more abandoned places..

Awesome! I'll check it out in a few 🙂

• Love 5

Since I have been watching a lot of YouTube this last year, I have kind of wanted to start a channel on some of the cars I buy fix and sell. Or even the ones I keep” which I seem to keep more than sell” but I figure I would spend 14 hours a day working on cars might as well share some of what I’ve learned around. 

• Love 4

26 minutes ago, BigC said:

Since I have been watching a lot of YouTube this last year, I have kind of wanted to start a channel on some of the cars I buy fix and sell. Or even the ones I keep” which I seem to keep more than sell” but I figure I would spend 14 hours a day working on cars might as well share some of what I’ve learned around. 

That would be a great channel! You should try it out!

• Love 4

I've often thought about posting some of the more interesting things I get to see and do. It's just such a broad mix.  Be difficult to choose a specific genre.  

• Love 4
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, That other Dave said:

I've often thought about posting some of the more interesting things I get to see and do. It's just such a broad mix.  Be difficult to choose a specific genre.  

You could call it “ A Day In The Life Of That other Dave”!! 😁 That it way it could involve all the interesting things. 

• Love 4
  • Wow 1

8 minutes ago, Brandi R said:

You could call it “ A Day In The Life Of That other Dave”!! 😁 That it way it could involve all the interesting things. 

Or "Oh god!! It's that other Dave

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, EWU Bob said:

I hope you all will create channels and start posting videos if you're seriously wanting too. That's the first and biggest step you will ever make! Just remember, it takes a long time for most to get off the ground, so don't give up and just keep going. Oh yeah, don't forget to share your channel link here once you start posting videos so we can all check you out and support 

I know this is for all of us, and thank you! I love how supportive everyone is on here. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I would create my cartoon own YouTube Channel, I did my cartoon for about eleven years ago. Some of times I can show the viewers how draw the characters. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I would investigate the trollers and creeps, and out them with every episodes.

Since this is only make believe;

I would find their addresses and make them public. 

Since this is only make believe;

I would make things up and broadcast it everwhere, especially on their own channel.

Since this is only make believe...😉

• Haha 3

I made my channel and I do horror & supernatural related stories. If I wasn't doing this, I would want to do urban exploration but I am a homebody. lol 

The hardest thing is just getting that first video up and then getting into a routine of posting videos regularly. 

Shameless channel plug.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

This is something I have really wanted to do but I don't know where to start...i mean I already have a ton of videos but I don't know if what I am looking at making my channel  content would be interesting or get many viewers...this last year my boyfriend and I have had problems with what i feel like is a violation of my privacy rights as an American citizen ....by ppl who like to follow us daily with thier drone as soon as I step outside my front door ....i have tons of footage of them it doesn't matter if I am in my front yard or out in the middle of no where...they seem to be obsessed with our boring day to day life....does anyone else notice or have the same problem or is it just us and we are just rockstars haha and love to watch us????idk....

• Wow 2

i would react to live-in vans. like those vans that have been turned into homes

i would also do cheese reviews

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I have been going to thrift stores to buy and resell on eBay for years so I would make a channel on buying and reselling. And maybe other hobbies such metal detecting and gold panning, etc.

• Love 3

On 1/11/2020 at 1:27 PM, Brandi R said:

Thank you so much! I don’t know if I could ever do a channel. I don’t know anything about recording and editing and who all I’d have to go through to post a video. It really makes me scared. You’ll never hear me say I’m scared normally but Youtube intimidates me! But seriously thank you! I know what it’s like to want something to look nice but can’t afford the nice stuff. So I started doing stuff with dollar general supplies and without realizing it, I was created what I wanted out of stuff for a dollar?!? I want my kids to have nice parties and my grandma I threw a 73rd birthday party for her out of stuff from dollar general. I’ve created a Peter Cottontail party, hello kitty, Sesame Street, I just had Christmas with snowflake dishes from dollar general! It’s amazing!

I bet you could pick up editing pretty quick, there are a ton of YouTube tutorials on every single editing software out there. I think you should give it a try! 

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

I have been going to thrift stores to buy and resell on eBay for years so I would make a channel on buying and reselling. And maybe other hobbies such metal detecting and gold panning, etc.

I would love to see that kind of content, so if you do it, please be sure to share a link to your channel. 

• Love 3

42 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

I bet you could pick up editing pretty quick, there are a ton of YouTube tutorials on every single editing software out there. I think you should give it a try! 

Hitfilm express (what I use) is also free as well. 

• Love 2

On 4/1/2020 at 3:36 AM, Jenanderson77 said:

This is something I have really wanted to do but I don't know where to start...i mean I already have a ton of videos but I don't know if what I am looking at making my channel  content would be interesting or get many viewers...this last year my boyfriend and I have had problems with what i feel like is a violation of my privacy rights as an American citizen ....by ppl who like to follow us daily with thier drone as soon as I step outside my front door ....i have tons of footage of them it doesn't matter if I am in my front yard or out in the middle of no where...they seem to be obsessed with our boring day to day life....does anyone else notice or have the same problem or is it just us and we are just rockstars haha and love to watch us????idk....

That's incredibly insane. Do you know who is flying the drone?

• Like 1

i was hacked on mine i use to make video's on my daily live and helping people to loose weight i'm not into making  any less drama to deal with