• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Brandi R

If you don’t have a Youtube Channel but wish you could start one. What would your channel be about?

If I could start a YouTube channel, I would make it about how to create high end looking parties using material found at the dollar store. I would show how to make centerpieces, table decorations, games ect. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3

SFX makeup! I have to learn how to do it first, but think it would be so fun! I've started a small kit, but that's about as far as I've gotten. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Brandi R said:

If I could start a YouTube channel, I would make it about how to create high end looking parties using material found at the dollar store. I would show how to make centerpieces, table decorations, games ect. 

I would definitely sub! You could totally do that!!! A lot of people love that stuff... me being one! Lol

• Love 5

Soap.  I make soap as my side hustle. Sell at craft fairs, online and such. There is a surprisingly large soap community on youtube. I've recorded a few times, but always ditch the footage. Hate being on camera.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Christie said:

I would definitely sub! You could totally do that!!! A lot of people love that stuff... me being one! Lol

Thank you!! I thought about doing a website and then if local people wanted my help actually making it for them then I could make some money! But as far as YouTube, it scares the crap out of me. I know nothing about editing and all that stuff. For my age you would think I would be good at technology but I was right on the edge of everything turning to technology! Thank you though! 🤗😊

• Love 3

17 minutes ago, Christie said:

SFX makeup! I have to learn how to do it first, but think it would be so fun! I've started a small kit, but that's about as far as I've gotten. 

That would be awesome! My friend she lives back in Chicago but she does makeup and has done some really cool zombie makeup with false nails she filed down to look like teeth. SFX Makeup would be awesome and I can tell you could totally do that! You should try it out!! I’d sub to you too! My son wanted to be a zombie for Halloween with a hanging eyeball. Got all the makeup and the 3D wounds and then he was too scared. He thought it would make him turn into a real zombie. He’s 3 LOL but I was pissed! All that money for SFX makeup and then I was excited to try it myself!! Lol sounds terrible I know! Needless to say we didn’t end up trick or treating because he was too scared 🙄

• Love 3
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jenene said:

Soap.  I make soap as my side hustle. Sell at craft fairs, online and such. There is a surprisingly large soap community on youtube. I've recorded a few times, but always ditch the footage. Hate being on camera.

I love soap videos and tutorials! I’ve never made soap but I have made and use to sell lotion and solid body bars. Soap seems to be something that you have to really know what your doing! I don’t think mine would turn out! You could always have the camera directed at what your making so you don’t have to be on camera. But honestly I don’t think you have anything to worry about! We are all too hard on ourselves! Try it out again! You may be surprised at how well it goes! 😁 I’m rooting for you Jenene!

• Love 5

2 minutes ago, Brandi R said:

That would be awesome! My friend she lives back in Chicago but she does makeup and has done some really cool zombie makeup with false nails she filed down to look like teeth. SFX Makeup would be awesome and I can tell you could totally do that! You should try it out!! I’d sub to you too! My son wanted to be a zombie for Halloween with a hanging eyeball. Got all the makeup and the 3D wounds and then he was too scared. He thought it would make him turn into a real zombie. He’s 3 LOL but I was pissed! All that money for SFX makeup and then I was excited to try it myself!! Lol sounds terrible I know! Needless to say we didn’t end up trick or treating because he was too scared 🙄

Aww, thank you! Haha aww, I got excited a couple years ago...my son wanted to be Chucky and I was gonna put the cuts on him (makeup😂) but he did not want me to! I honestly don't think I could do YouTube either...I have a Facebook page & group, maybe I could post some videos there and see how I feel. 

• Love 3

2 minutes ago, Christie said:

Aww, thank you! Haha aww, I got excited a couple years ago...my son wanted to be Chucky and I was gonna put the cuts on him (makeup😂) but he did not want me to! I honestly don't think I could do YouTube either...I have a Facebook page & group, maybe I could post some videos there and see how I feel. 

Annoying right when the kids want something and we get all excited and then they crush our excitement with a horrible tantrum?!? 😂 Yes try it on your Facebook page and group, see how it goes! God could you imagine getting recognized and hired to do SFX Makeup on horror movies?!? How cool would that be?!?? I’m a full supporter of it!!!!😁

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Once upon a time, in 2015 had a domain name (website name) and channel with same name. Was too be about my driving point a view via dashcam.

Never had content on the channel.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Brandi R said:

Annoying right when the kids want something and we get all excited and then they crush our excitement with a horrible tantrum?!? 😂 Yes try it on your Facebook page and group, see how it goes! God could you imagine getting recognized and hired to do SFX Makeup on horror movies?!? How cool would that be?!?? I’m a full supporter of it!!!!😁

Doing sfx for horror movies would be awesome! One of my many dreams! Lol 

• Love 3

13 minutes ago, wimc said:

Once upon a time, in 2015 had a domain name (website name) and channel with same name. Was too be about my driving point a view via dashcam.

Could you try again? Or would you want to?

• Love 3

23 minutes ago, wimc said:

What if you tried it out again but geared it towards your point of view driving with other lunatics out there. Like the a*# holes that like to leap frog and eventually hit someone not paying attention or the jerks that are texting as their driving and end up rear ending someone. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Christie said:

Doing sfx for horror movies would be awesome! One of my many dreams! Lol 

Try it out again. Could be reality and not just a dream one day! 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Let the domain expire and removed channel. Never thought about another.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Just now, wimc said:

Let the domain expire and removed channel. Never thought about another.

Well maybe one day you’ll want to try it again! I’d be interested in anything you would put up. You seem to be very intelligent, I mean I don’t know you personally but from here you seem like a interesting person! 

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Brandi R said:

Well maybe one day you’ll want to try it again! I’d be interested in anything you would put up. You seem to be very intelligent, I mean I don’t know you personally but from here you seem like a interesting person! 

Thank you.

Have to admit, I recall no one ever telling me that. Can this 55 year old male shed a few tears and thankful.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Brandi R said:

That's actually a really nice and original idea! You should really consider creating a channel.

• Love 4

Just now, Martin Kolesar said:

That's actually a really nice and original idea! You should really consider creating a channel.

Thank you so much! I don’t know if I could ever do a channel. I don’t know anything about recording and editing and who all I’d have to go through to post a video. It really makes me scared. You’ll never hear me say I’m scared normally but Youtube intimidates me! But seriously thank you! I know what it’s like to want something to look nice but can’t afford the nice stuff. So I started doing stuff with dollar general supplies and without realizing it, I was created what I wanted out of stuff for a dollar?!? I want my kids to have nice parties and my grandma I threw a 73rd birthday party for her out of stuff from dollar general. I’ve created a Peter Cottontail party, hello kitty, Sesame Street, I just had Christmas with snowflake dishes from dollar general! It’s amazing!

• Love 4

30 minutes ago, wimc said:

Thank you.

Have to admit, I recall no one ever telling me that. Can this 55 year old male shed a few tears and thankful.

You’re welcome! 

I’m sorry that no one has ever told you that. I hope it’s happy tears and the knowing that you have people that believe in you! I think everyone in the forum are smart people and I think we all would want nothing but happiness and encouragement for each other! I’ll be waiting to see that site and channel back up soon!! 😀🤗🤗🤗

• Love 5

Just now, Martin Kolesar said:

No need to be sorry, it actually got me interested 😊

Well thank you!

• Love 1

Its going on nearly 3 years ago and lost interest creating another one. More interested in other channels.

• Love 2

I hope you all will create channels and start posting videos if you're seriously wanting too. That's the first and biggest step you will ever make! Just remember, it takes a long time for most to get off the ground, so don't give up and just keep going. Oh yeah, don't forget to share your channel link here once you start posting videos so we can all check you out and support you! 

• Love 5
  • Like 1