• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Two people I know very well have told me they have been abducted by aliens. 

Neither one know each other. Their stories are similar in some aspects and far apart in others. 

Both are seemingly honest in their description and haven't changed any thing with their stories over the years I've known them. 

Both were abducted in remote areas. Both late in the evening with both missing time. 

The only real difference was the description of the Aliens and the duration of the events. 

One lasting several hours and the other lasting a couple days.  One guy is in his 60s now and the other is a younger woman in her 30s. 

What Do you think about Alien Abduction?  

Do you know anyone that has claimed they were abducted? 

• Love 3
  • Wow 2

@That other Dave my aunt swore aliens would speak to her! I don't know if she ever claimed to have been abducted and she passed away so I can't ask her. Of course some of my family would just laugh...they thought she was crazy. I find it so intriguing though. The Psychic Twins on YouTube explain all the signs that you have been abducted (of course I don't believe them) and over half of those things have happened to me 😂 but I think they happen to most people. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Christie said:

@That other Dave my aunt swore aliens would speak to her! I don't know if she ever claimed to have been abducted and she passed away so I can't ask her. Of course some of my family would just laugh...they thought she was crazy. I find it so intriguing though. The Psychic Twins on YouTube explain all the signs that you have been abducted (of course I don't believe them) and over half of those things have happened to me 😂 but I think they happen to most people. 

Oh my god!!! I feel so relieved.  I thought it was sure sign!! Every time someone turns on a microwave..... I fall to my knees and pee my pants!!  Now I know it happens to lots of people!! I'm normal!! IM NORMAL!!!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

I don't know, but I want to hear more about their stories! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, EWU Bob said:

I don't know, but I want to hear more about their stories! 

Ok ok on a more serious note.  Both of the events happened in the 90s . Neither one of them needed hypnosis or any other therapy to remember these things happening to them.   The young lady was abducted she claimed at a lake up in the Cascades and woke up at the scene. The older gentleman claimed he was abducted from a lake up in the cascades as well but quite a bit further north.  Couple hundred miles. 

They both said there was a huge rain storm that blew in right before the abduction.  

They both said they went into their tents to get out of the rain.  

They both said they were with other people.One group being quite large. 

They both said they woke up inside a huge UFO underwater off the coast. Out in the ocean.   

Here's where they differ. The gentleman claims they weren't aliens at all just robots.  Assorted sizes and shapes. None of then human like at all. They did a series of tests on him. None were really invasive. Just like a checkup at a doctor he said.  There was no communication at all with them. But he felt no panic or fear.  And as he went from room to room having these tests done the robots had to prepare the room for him. To be able to breathe and be warm enough to be comfortable.  He said he felt like he was with them for about  4 or 5 hours. The last thing with them he remembers is watching a wall turn transparent and seeing schools of fish.  When he came to or woke up he was in a town Called Port Angeles. Wearing someone else's clothes some 90 miles from the lake he was at.  2 days had gone by and he had no recollection of how he ended up there.

In her story She remembers getting into her tent amidst the rain storm. And then flashes of light like lightning but no thunder.  Then coming to in a room with 2 other people. No doors.No windows. A featureless room. And she kept hearing gibberish in her head. Random words she could understand. Mixed in with several she couldn't and assorted groans,whistles,clicks etc. It became more coherent after a while with short sentences being formed like "Calming emotion" and " nothing dangerous ". Also Routine Life Maintenance and Relaxing Gas.  After a short time she realized one of the people she was with in the room was gone. Vanished instantly. And another serious of the same sentences in her head.  Then she said she felt a really intense tingling sensation starting at her head and she felt light and floating.  She realized she was in a different room surrounded by the classic Grey Aliens. You know big head little guys.  Black almond shaped eyes. The classic alien. 

In her head she heard the same things again  Routine Life Maintenance. Nothing Dangerous. And another voice with a distinct Latin accent telling her it's ok. Nothing bad will happen its something that everyone has to do one time. And we are all offspring of them. And they love us.  Will never destroy us. In the room she was in the wall became transparent and she could see out under water but also see sunlight filtering through.  Daylight. 

She felt she was with them only an hour or so but came to the next morning at around 8 AM on the opposite side of the lake with her friends looking for her.  

Edited by That other Dave
Mistakes
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

On 1/9/2020 at 7:04 AM, That other Dave said:

Ok ok on a more serious note.  Both of the events happened in the 90s . Neither one of them needed hypnosis or any other therapy to remember these things happening to them.   The young lady was abducted she claimed at a lake up in the Cascades and woke up at the scene. The older gentleman claimed he was abducted from a lake up in the cascades as well but quite a bit further north.  Couple hundred miles. 

They both said there was a huge rain storm that blew in right before the abduction.  

They both said they went into their tents to get out of the rain.  

They both said they were with other people.One group being quite large. 

They both said they woke up inside a huge UFO underwater off the coast. Out in the ocean.   

Here's where they differ. The gentleman claims they weren't aliens at all just robots.  Assorted sizes and shapes. None of then human like at all. They did a series of tests on him. None were really invasive. Just like a checkup at a doctor he said.  There was no communication at all with them. But he felt no panic or fear.  And as he went from room to room having these tests done the robots had to prepare the room for him. To be able to breathe and be warm enough to be comfortable.  He said he felt like he was with them for about  4 or 5 hours. The last thing with them he remembers is watching a wall turn transparent and seeing schools of fish.  When he came to or woke up he was in a town Called Port Angeles. Wearing someone else's clothes some 90 miles from the lake he was at.  2 days had gone by and he had no recollection of how he ended up there.

In her story She remembers getting into her tent amidst the rain storm. And then flashes of light like lightning but no thunder.  Then coming to in a room with 2 other people. No doors.No windows. A featureless room. And she kept hearing gibberish in her head. Random words she could understand. Mixed in with several she couldn't and assorted groans,whistles,clicks etc. It became more coherent after a while with short sentences being formed like "Calming emotion" and " nothing dangerous ". Also Routine Life Maintenance and Relaxing Gas.  After a short time she realized one of the people she was with in the room was gone. Vanished instantly. And another serious of the same sentences in her head.  Then she said she felt a really intense tingling sensation starting at her head and she felt light and floating.  She realized she was in a different room surrounded by the classic Grey Aliens. You know big head little guys.  Black almond shaped eyes. The classic alien. 

In her head she heard the same things again  Routine Life Maintenance. Nothing Dangerous. And another voice with a distinct Latin accent telling her it's ok. Nothing bad will happen its something that everyone has to do one time. And we are all offspring of them. And they love us.  Will never destroy us. In the room she was in the wall became transparent and she could see out under water but also see sunlight filtering through.  Daylight. 

She felt she was with them only an hour or so but came to the next morning at around 8 AM on the opposite side of the lake with her friends looking for her.  

I’m not sure if I believe but this stuff fascinates me 

• Like 3