• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EWU Emma

Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?

Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in ghosts?

• Yes!
    • No.

4 hours ago, SirMarkFrederick said:

If ghosts exist and do nothing but hang around rotting buildings or, quite unsurprisingly show up anywhere then they are stupid idiots. If one has a choice to go to a beautiful place as opposed to a rotten root cellar,  AH DUH !

Maybe the ghosts of stupid people are the only ones hanging around 😆

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, LadybytheLake said:

Maybe the ghosts of stupid people are the only ones hanging around 😆

Actually an interesting topic. Why are a lot of haunted locations real crappy places? If I ever come back as a ghost I'm Going to Disneyland! But first a couple High School teachers and an old Boss I'd like to visit 👻

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 1/4/2020 at 7:36 AM, EWU Rooney said:

Believing in Ghost is like believing in the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and God 😄

Rooney one can perceive your statement as a double-entendre. Lol!

God created skeptics. 🤣

• Love 2

On 1/4/2020 at 6:37 PM, EWU Bob said:

A fellow fence sitter I see? 😄

Just to let you know that after the two storms the UK has endured my fence has literally blown down😬😬😬

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/13/2020 at 12:31 PM, HGOWDY said:

I would like to believe and I have had some strange things happen in my parents old house that I have never really been able to explain, but in all honesty I'm still undecided. 

Coming from the Emerald Isle do you believe in the banshee?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vinny said:

Coming from the Emerald Isle do you believe in the banshee?

Hey Vinny! No I don't believe in it. I have heard family members tell stories of the banshee though. I also vividly remember my mum telling me to 'stop screaming like a banshee' as a child 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Like 3

Just now, HGOWDY said:

Hey Vinny! No I don't believe in it. I have heard family members tell stories of the banshee though. I also vividly remember my mum telling me to 'stop screaming like a banshee' as a child 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

So you’re the culprit..😧

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 1/4/2020 at 1:18 AM, EWU Emma said:

You guys probably already know I don't believe in ghosts... BUT I can still have an AMAZING paranormal investigation with an ovilus. 😜🤪

Any ghost hunting tools you think ACTUALLY WORK or are just plain DUMB? I've always thought a spirit box would be a very far-fetched way to get in contact with spirits and ghosts... The ovilus as well, which is essentially a random word generator. 😐

What do you guys think!? Got any videos of "real" paranormal activity? 🤔

What about table tipping?

• Like 1

On 1/4/2020 at 12:31 PM, EWU Bob said:

I want to believe in ghosts, but until I see some real proof, I am on the fence and leaning towards to no side. 

I agree with you 100% sir. I have no reason to believe that ghosts (or Bigfoot) are real. I think it would be awesome to have an experience that would change my mind. I do think we can disagree with each other about the subject and still be respectful towards each other.

• Love 3

On 2/17/2020 at 4:30 AM, SirMarkFrederick said:

I'm sorry. Was I disrespectful to someone?

😮 What have I missed SirMarkFrederick?

• Like 1