• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EWU Emma

Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?

Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in ghosts?

• Yes!
    • No.

You guys probably already know I don't believe in ghosts... BUT I can still have an AMAZING paranormal investigation with an ovilus. 😜🤪

Any ghost hunting tools you think ACTUALLY WORK or are just plain DUMB? I've always thought a spirit box would be a very far-fetched way to get in contact with spirits and ghosts... The ovilus as well, which is essentially a random word generator. 😐

What do you guys think!? Got any videos of "real" paranormal activity? 🤔

• Love 7
  • Like 2

So I’m probably going to have a weird answer. Do I believe loved ones can be around us, yes. Do I believe in the ghost hunter shows and all the equipment they use, no. I don’t think ghosts are just hanging around somewhere waiting for someone to come find them. I don’t know if a spirit and ghost are considered the same though! 

• Love 4
  • Like 5

I believe there could be.  Just from personal experiences. I also think there can be ghosts that are just like an image or a recording.  Just a brief record of some meaningless task or action. Happens when conditions are right or the right combination of something basically hits the play button.   I never used to believe in them. Just slowly over time experienced enough weird stuff to at least think something maybe possible. 

Several times something creepy or weird has happened and I've been able to debunk my own experiences.  Only a couple times I haven't.

The EMF meter is the one tool I think that could have some value in a paranormal investigation.  Possibly a full spectrum camera setup maybe good too

• Love 5
  • Like 1

May Be

From what I posted here were I mentioned "The other, my mom was on the computer in a room..." would probably be a yes. Thats the only thing I've witnessed ever.

Appeared as a floating dark blob/mass.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

46 minutes ago, EWU Rooney said:

Believing in Ghost is like believing in the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and God 😄

I do believe in God! 🤗 not ghosts or any of these... @Brandi R I believe the same. Spirits yes! 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

I never used to believe in ghosts, then I saw my dead great grandmother standing at the side of the road in the middle of nowhere , originally thought it was a random old lady and she might need help as there was fresh snow on the ground and it was 2am and 5 miles from any town or houses. Slowed down, turned around and there was nobody there and no footprints in the snow where she was standing. Mentioned it to my mum and she showed me a black and white pic of her gran.. same jacket and hat  , face , figure. Weirdest feeling I have ever felt in my life and I have never experienced anything like that since. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Wow 3

Yeah! Why not! we live side by side with them, I've seen many ghosts on youtube, it will only happen if you feel scared and that's when they come near the silence/abandoned house!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Highlander said:

Yeah I know I sound weird now lol

You don't sound weird! I've just never seen any personally. Had little things happen that I couldn't explain, but it could've been anything... but have never seen anything 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Christie said:

You don't sound weird! I've just never seen any personally. Had little things happen that I couldn't explain, but it could've been anything... but have never seen anything 

Just haunted by something that doesn’t know where to store anything in the right place....

• Like 2

I had a strange experience when I was 10 years old. To this date I have no clue what it was or if it was real. It felt pretty real to me. It is hard to say if ghosts exist or not. I don’t like to claim something without substance or proof. It doesn’t mean I do believe in ghost but without any proof I can not say yes or no and will remain a theory.  

• Love 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, EWU Rooney said:

Believing in Ghost is like believing in the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and God 😄

But...but...Santa brought me a shotgun this year.  He's real!!!! I'm telling you!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

No, there are no ghosts. But it is fun to imagine ghosts and tell ghost stories and see scary movies, though. 

But the whole notion of ghosts is rooted firmly in the imagination. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, Coyote said:

No, there are no ghosts. But it is fun to imagine ghosts and tell ghost stories and see scary movies, though. 

But the whole notion of ghosts is rooted firmly in the imagination. 

Me and my sister both saw that ghost at exactly the same time 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I want to believe in ghosts, but until I see some real proof, I am on the fence and leaning towards to no side. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7

No because they don’t exist or Yes beca7se the6 do exist....covering both bases..

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vinny said:

No because they don’t exist or Yes beca7se the6 do exist....covering both bases..

A fellow fence sitter I see? 😄

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

Yes although I think I had been possessed by someone who can’t spell......*because, they.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I don't believe, but i will say its all in the head, if you want to believe you will if you don't you  won't lol.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

I want to believe in ghosts, but until I see some real proof, I am on the fence and leaning towards to no side. 

Same! I want to believe in them 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, EWU Rooney said:

Wait, there’s no Santa or  Tooth Fairy?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 2

1 hour ago, EWU Bob said:

1 hour ago, EWU Bob said:

Fence is getting pretty crowded. I always like to keep an open mind but with all those people out there Ghost hunting with a mass assortment of tech devices you'd think there would be some really mind blowing video or evidence by now. I've seen some spooky stuff but nothing that makes me a believer. Shadowy figures, blurry images and moving objects don't convince me.  I think I would have to have my own personal experience to be a true believer.  However I am still afraid of the dark 😊  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Vinny said:

Yes although I think I had been possessed by someone who can’t spell......*because, they.

You're not the only on Vinny, every time I come back to read one of my posts I realize I need to slow down and proofread before hitting the submit button! 

• Like 4