• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Karl

Nevada Triangle

You guys ever thought of looking into (or have even inadvertently come across) anything to do with this?  It's a pretty new one on me, I guess with you frequenting you'd have at least heard about it. Everyone's heard of the Bermuda Triangle but this seems to be far worse! 

https://mynews4.com/news/knowing-nevada/knowing-nevada-the-mysteries-of-the-nevada-triangle

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 3

Yeah, I have heard of this before, but it's such a large area, and if I remember correctly, the majority of the triangle is in California. 😕

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, alyssajonas said:

There's a pretty big portion that extends over past Hawthorne and towards Area 51/Las Vegas.

It's so interesting how many planes have disappeared in the area and have never been found. I would love to go search for some of them some day! 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

It's so interesting how many planes have disappeared in the area and have never been found. I would love to go search for some of them some day! 

I know! I didn't know this existed until about 6 months ago. My grandparents live in Bishop, CA so I've traveled that section of 95 and 395 hundreds of times and had no idea. And yes, that would bring answers for a lot of families, I think. The terrain is so unforgiving though.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I wonder if you're related to @DAW89446 who I believe also came from Bishop California (if I am not mistaking). We have been thinking a lot about the Guse case, are you very familiar with the areas out there? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

On 12/22/2019 at 2:27 PM, EWU Bob said:

Yeah, I have heard of this before, but it's such a large area, and if I remember correctly, the majority of the triangle is in California. 😕

Actually that's more or less the question I was going o ask Bob. Have you set yourselves approx boundaries for what reasonable distance you would travel to work on a video (until you get the trailer)? Obviously the further away the more time & $ it takes. I'm assuming most of Nevada but what about neighboring States?  🚐🚙🛴🚔

• Like 3

On 12/22/2019 at 5:19 PM, Karl said:

You guys ever thought of looking into (or have even inadvertently come across) anything to do with this?  It's a pretty new one on me, I guess with you frequenting you'd have at least heard about it. Everyone's heard of the Bermuda Triangle but this seems to be far worse! 

https://mynews4.com/news/knowing-nevada/knowing-nevada-the-mysteries-of-the-nevada-triangle

That is a lot of planes going down. I wonder if there is some kind of electromagnetic disturbance. 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Drew B said:

Actually that's more or less the question I was going o ask Bob. Have you set yourselves approx boundaries for what reasonable distance you would travel to work on a video (until you get the trailer)? Obviously the further away the more time & $ it takes. I'm assuming most of Nevada but what about neighboring States?  🚐🚙🛴🚔

We'll travel almost anywhere (we have driven over 10 hours in a single day to get somewhere), but usually it's an issue with finding a place to stay, which is why we really want to get a Mobile Office (Travel Trailer).

200.gif

• Love 1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, EWU Bob said:

We'll travel almost anywhere (we have driven over 10 hours in a single day to get somewhere), but usually it's an issue with finding a place to stay, which is why we really want to get a Mobile Office (Travel Trailer).

200.gif

Wow 10 hours is impressive.  I have a bladder like a Chipmunk so that would mean about 20 pee stops for me 😁

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Drew B said:

Wow 10 hours is impressive.  I have a bladder like a Chipmunk so that would mean about 20 pee stops for me 😁

Oh, we have to stop a lot on those trips to urinate haha. 

• Love 1

And here I thought the Nevada Triangle was that portion of Death Valley National Park that extends into Nevada ... 😋

• Like 1