• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EWU Emma

Stupid Comments: A Collection

2 minutes ago, EWU Emma said:

2081873019_happyfox.PNG.593cb09e65c1db9ede626dec9750f3e6.PNG

What the heck! I thinks bob and emma should grab guns, shoot that douchebag in the head, load the whole clip into him and dig him over there🤣 

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, EWU Emma said:

2081873019_happyfox.PNG.593cb09e65c1db9ede626dec9750f3e6.PNG

Should change his name from happy fox, to grumpy fox. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

On 3/18/2020 at 5:58 PM, Darzen Rodrigues said:

What the heck! I thinks bob and emma should grab guns, shoot that douchebag in the head, load the whole clip into him and dig him over there🤣 

Not a very Happy Fox should change their name to Deuchebag Fox lol🤣

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Andrew Ward said:

Not a very Happy Fox should change their name to Deuchebag Fox lol🤣

Ikr? it would make sense for him to have that name😂 

• Haha 2

Some clown tweeted these two I think someones a tad bit salty, the person who posted these tweets then continues to promo EWUs vids?they seem to have a bit of a love hate relationship for the channel.

20200328_185144.jpg

20200328_185132.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, EWU EGG said:

Some clown tweeted these two I think someones a tad bit salty, the person who posted these tweets then continues to promo EWUs vids?they seem to have a bit of a love hate relationship for the channel.

20200328_185144.jpg

20200328_185132.jpg

I suspected this was someone I was already aware of and went and looked and sure enough, it is. We were going to send him camera gear because his gear got destroyed in a tornado, but we were unsure about him and decided against it after he kept posting strange stuff. Guess we made the right decision! I wonder if The Proper People will send him gear.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

LOL, oh, I get it, if you don't want to be on twitter, it has to be for some sinister wacko reason ... okay. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

What's even more ironic is I only bailed from Twitter after all the drama died down and even invited some of the trolls from over there over here to the community. 😂

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, EWU Emma said:

What's even more ironic is I only bailed from Twitter after all the drama died down and even invited some of the trolls from over there over here to the community. 😂

Yeah his reasoning is Whack, I think the move to EWU Forums and away from twitter was the right decision personally! it allows you guys to interact with the people who truly care about the channel and have mature discussions with people, I'm glad the drama died down seems like some people just can't move on... guess it's their loss at the end of the day, the people who can't see that EWU truly care about the fan base are definitely missing out!

I always have a tab open for the forums now because it's fun and has a ton of awesome categories to post in!

• Love 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EWU EGG said:

Yeah his reasoning is Whack, I think the move to EWU Forums and away from twitter was the right decision personally! it allows you guys to interact with the people who truly care about the channel and have mature discussions with people, I'm glad the drama died down seems like some people just can't move on... guess it's their loss at the end of the day, the people who can't see that EWU truly care about the fan base are definitely missing out!

I always have a tab open for the forums now because it's fun and has a ton of awesome categories to post in!

Yeah, Twitter you can't really have a conversation, the posts are far too short and it's a total time sink. I would rather spend my time here and working on new content. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, The Area 51 Rider said:

I think I recognize some of those user names on Youtube. Sock-puppets I have blocked.

Same, he has a lot of sock-puppet accounts. 

• Love 3

insecureteam10.thumb.PNG.497c3a9877b3dc9716419c9ce648726c.PNG

People thought this account was Tyler's, but it's just an imposter and they left this comment a little while ago. Some people are just REALLY DUMB... 😂

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, EWU Bob said:

I am betting he didn't even watch the video before making the comment, what a moron. 

You can probably look forward to all kinds of stupid things showing up, since the kiddies are home and bored during this virus BS.  Their juice box will run dry and they will get sleepy eventually.  🥱