• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EWU Emma

Stupid Comments: A Collection

1 minute ago, Martin Kolesar said:

A classic

IMG_20191222_230901.jpg

Hahaha, like what do they expect me to say if I actually was the one to first read that?? I can't imagine what's going through their brains to say something like that to someone's dad. Funny, we have been out as a family to so many places and never once has anyone said something like that to me in person. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Martin Kolesar said:

A classic

IMG_20191222_230901.jpg

You should reply back so is your mom! 🤣

Edited by Lilith Q
Misspelling don’t want grammar police at my door!
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

Hahaha, like what do they expect me to say if I actually was the one to first read that?? I can't imagine what's going through their brains to say something like that to someone's dad. Funny, we have been out as a family to so many places and never once has anyone said something like that to me in person. 

They probably scared in person! 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

Just the thought of saying that to someone in person cracks me up 🤣

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Martin Kolesar said:

Just the thought of saying that to someone in person cracks me up 🤣

Same, I even told them to picture saying that in person and then a bunch of offended horndogs showed up telling me to learn to take a compliment! 🤣

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, EWU Emma said:

This one's hot off the press, I bet the Man from Silverdale gets TONS of ladies. 😎

499598009_themanfromsilverdale.PNG.4cb2e1ed7dba155fe79421ce78cf246c.PNG

Love the backhanded comments, they never seem to disappoint. 

steve carell lol GIF

• Haha 2

Just now, Martin Kolesar said:

Such a way with words

Hahaha, I get the feeling The Man from silverdale lives in his mothers basement and has never had a romantic encounter! 

• Haha 3

WHAT CREEPS!  YouTube is full of sexual predators, I have even seen channels of people that outright talk about supporting pedophilia by saying its a good thing. Alpha Genesis is one of the worse I have come across, then I have seen a guy in a wheelchair that is a level 3 sex offender in his state. I do not even understand how YouTube allows this type of filth on their platform.  And some of the comments I have seen on EWU videos just disgust me as a father to two young ladies myself. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, EWU Emma said:

This one's hot off the press, I bet the Man from Silverdale gets TONS of ladies. 😎

499598009_themanfromsilverdale.PNG.4cb2e1ed7dba155fe79421ce78cf246c.PNG

23 minutes ago, EWU Bob said:

Love the backhanded comments, they never seem to disappoint. 

steve carell lol GIF

Mamma’s little pudding pie! Hiding behind his little computer! Aww! If he tried to say that person he would slip on that banana peel! 

• Love 3

10 minutes ago, godfella69 said:

WHAT CREEPS!  YouTube is full of sexual predators, I have even seen channels of people that outright talk about supporting pedophilia by saying its a good thing. Alpha Genesis is one of the worse I have come across, then I have seen a guy in a wheelchair that is a level 3 sex offender in his state. I do not even understand how YouTube allows this type of filth on their platform.  And some of the comments I have seen on EWU videos just disgust me as a father to two young ladies myself. 

People feel safe on public media.its people like us that retaliate back! Bully them off ewu! 

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, Lilith Q said:

People feel safe on public media.its people like us that retaliate back! Bully them off ewu! 

After recently watching the Netflix documentary - Don't f*** with cats.  It's actually made me think twice about even paying these people any attention at all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Karl said:

After recently watching the Netflix documentary - Don't f*** with cats.  It's actually made me think twice about even paying these people any attention at all.

Haven’t seen the documentary. But my cat is a butthole! But you are right! Don’t feed their need for drama! They will fizzle out! My cat on crack at 4 am! You are correct! 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Martin Kolesar said:

Jesus

IMG_20191223_013057.jpg

YouTube is a gold mine for stupid comments! I think this thread is going to be fun! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Just now, godfella69 said:

LOL, how stupid can one person be

You'd be surprised! I love this thread, we can finally share all these golden comments! 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, EWU Rooney said:

What a great plan! Why didn't EWU think of that!?? 👀38D0C083-63BD-47A6-B659-63B64934E6C0.thumb.jpeg.42c932f8b5e2599839f0ff138424f8e6.jpeg 

Not just one leg, but both! lol

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, BoogalooZombie said:

Ooooookay! So some people think this is a dating site. LMAO 😂🤣😂🤣

No no, you've got it wrong, @EWU Bob is pimping out the kids, you didn't know? lol smh - how do people say stuff like that and then go to sleep at night? I just don't get it

• Haha 3