• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

MISSING CHILD

johnnielynne

Hello!

My name is Johnnie and I live in Bakersfield, CA. There is a little boy missing here named Josiah Felix. He was last seen with his mother, Lisette Monique Felix, who was only allowed supervised visitation with him and is also considered missing at this time. The date they were both last seen was on 6/26/22. They have still not been located. 

Here is the thing I found most interesting / bizarre, and I felt compelled to reach out because I’m a mother to two small boys and I’d want the most exposure possible to my case if it meant bettering the chances of bringing my babies home. 

Here’s the thing: if you look up Lisette Monique Felix on Facebook, multiple profiles come up of the same woman and those profiles look to be created by Lisette herself. There are similarities, not only in the profile pictures used, but in the content of the profiles themselves - at least, from what can be seen without being an actual friend of hers online. The other reason this strikes me as odd is that, from what I gathered, most / all of the profiles were only created within the last few years. So it seems as though Lisette herself has created multiple accounts for unknown reasons from about 2019 - 2022. The content is relatively similar, but the detail that changes most consistently is her relationship status - sometimes saying married, sometimes engaged, sometimes “it’s complicated”. 

It should also be mentioned that Lisette suffers from a few mental health disorders, and Josiah is considered to be at risk. His father is not giving up his search for him, and I wanted to try and bring mass attention to this case in the hopes of getting Josiah, and his mother, home safely. 

Their official page is here: https://m.facebook.com/bringjosiahhome and includes all the details mentioned above, plus some I probably left out. There is also a link on that page to a GoFundMe, which also has more details and updates as recently as 7/10/22. 

Any / all exposure to this missing child’s case would be immensely appreciated. In your expertise, if you dig and find something worthy of noting, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the family, if not in video format than in private message. 

And if you feel so inclined to include it anywhere, the Bakersfield Police non-emergency tip line is 661.327.7111 

Thank you so, so much for taking the time to read this. I appreciate you and all the work you do. 

- Johnnie