• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

3 Decomposed Bodies Found In Irvine, CA

DurocShark

3 decomposing bodies found at Irvine home believed to be possible murder-suicide - CBS Los Angeles (cbsnews.com)

That family... I worked with the father for a decade. I'd love to see EWU dive into this. And being first out of the gate with accurate info should help... I know the background and his state of mind in the years leading up to this (I'm not posting names publicly, though there are people on YT and Reddit who have gathered that much based on the address), but not the actual events that ended up with the entire family dead. (Where's the dog?! No mention anywhere of the dog!)

The current internet "sleuths" have quite a bit wrong, which is understandable since the police have been only releasing the most dramatic information and the family was quite private. Sigh. And during my interviews with the Irvine PD, I've asked for more details, but been rebuffed. Perhaps someone with a "media" tag can get some answers? The question that haunts me: Was the family awake and aware of what was happening? Or did he kill them in their sleep? Based on what they're saying publicly, it SOUNDS like they were fighting and it got out of control. 

Anyway, if you choose to do this one, contact me directly and I'll give you what answers I have, including the likely reasons why nobody looked for them for over a year.