• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Well done. 👍🏻

Well done to the ewu crew family for entertaining us with many funny, interesting and serious videos. I've followed you all from the start and think you deserve the praise you receive but not the harsh comments. You set out as a family to do family adventures and I'm glad your all safe and well. It is a shame we won't get to see anymore family adventures with bobs funny remarks etc. I will Continue to follow your videos and I wish you all the best luck in the world and I thank you again for many hours of enjoyment. Please ignore the haters there just jealous. And ignore the perverts writing comments about the girls. Your a great family and I wish you all a happy life and look forward to seeing many more ewu crew videos. Thankyou. Glenn a Hart of Chelmsford, Essex, England, 🇬🇧