• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Is anyone still here? I have a video topic suggestion.

I went to high school in Springfield, MO, and a few years before we moved there 3 women went missing and were never seen or heard from again. At the house they were all staying at there were signs of a struggle, and the ladies' important personal items were all left behind. They are knows as "The Springfield 3". There have been a few leads and rumors in the past, but none of them produced anything meaningful.

Springfield lies on the edge of the Ozark Mountains with many remote and otherwise hard to get to areas. The area also has a lot of uncharted caves. 

It's a spooky case that I think may make for a pretty good video.

• Administrators
8 hours ago, robatron7k said:

I don't, no. I guess it would be hard to get any new info or leads on such a cold case, but it has always intrigued me.

I figured it was worth asking as you never know where you may find someone willing to talk about a case. 👍