• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

How's everyone doing during the pandemic?

In my country (Slovakia) the Covid situation is only getting worse, even though (almost) everything is closed (schools, businesses, ski resorts, you name it). You can't even go to another district without getting fined. And if you want to go outside IN your district you need to have a negative certificate no older than a week. It's been like this since the beginning of the year and there are little to no results... So yeah, great. How about you?

6 hours ago, BeckyAnn said:

I hope things will get better for you.  Has your area gotten any of the vaccines?

We have some but not many of them. Our country is currently in the third phase of vaccinating (out of 11). That means that only healthcare workers and people who are 75 years old or older can get vaccinated. Honestly, the situation wouldn't be as bad if our prime minister handled the situation adequately, but what he did was - he announced a full lockdown and when the situation got better he lifted it, then it got worse again, he announced another lockdown and so on. When it got out of control, he blamed the experts. But I'm not gonna go into politics - it's just chaos, especially nowadays because of the pandemic. Anyway, how are things on your end?

• Administrators

Everything is good here, at least for us personally. Sorry to hear you're still having a tough time over there, I hope things get better for you. 

I'm sorry to hear that @Martin Kolesar. I hope things get better there soon! 

I haven't been very active on anything. I am going through a divorce so me and my boys are living back in Missouri. It is much different than Maryland. People rarely wear masks. My parents had Covid but are fully recovered. 

41 minutes ago, Christie said:

I haven't been very active on anything. I am going through a divorce so me and my boys are living back in Missouri. It is much different than Maryland. People rarely wear masks. My parents had Covid but are fully recovered. 

Going through a divorce and moving, especially during a pandemic must be stressful. I can't even imagine moving somewhere else right now. Good thing your parents recovered from this terrible virus. I hope things will get better for you as well.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Christie said:

Sorry to hear about the divorce Christie, I hope you and the kids are doing as well as can be expected considering the circumstances. We are here for you if you need us.