• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

I have just started following/viewing your families adventures for a few months but I watch and rewatch them often. They are so heartwarming. .. which brings me to a question. I do recall when you (Bob and Emma) were reacting to the father and son explorers( I can't recall names) who had had a confrontation at area 51 and your genuine concern for thier well being. You were genuinely distressed, stating that the whole senario just didn't make sense. You had also asked them to just put your minds at ease and respond to you. Which is what I think you should do for so many of your followers who are genuinely concerned. You could sit down and do a 5 minute statement letting us all see you together speaking in real time just to put our minds at ease. I don't believe Emma and Bob would intentionally cause so many people to experience the fear and concern as you were feeling  at that time. (Unless this was a premeditated plan of manipulation for some broken reason) So, do something to ease our concerns ,,PLEASE put the Conspiracy Theories to rest

• Administrators

Hey there! Thank you so much for your concern, it means more to us than you even know! We appreciate anyone who is genuinely concerned for us, but no one needs to worry, we're all perfectly fine! 😊

I've heard the comparison to MacADVentures mentioned several times, but there are some very large differences between the two situations.

Ours was simply a change of content due to all the reasons we listed in the thread here on the forum, which all seem very reasonable. I don't think anyone else would want their children being preyed on by pedophiles online. Imagine your children have a YouTube channel, and then pedophiles start sending them sexually explicit messages. We realized it was a huge mistake to have my underage siblings in the videos, so we decided we had to stop and rethink what we were doing. I'm sure any good parent would understand and decide that YouTube was not a place for their kids. I don't understand how someone could still question why we would go off camera. 

In addition to this, we got bored of the same old content and wanted to try a new fresh format, which we are EXTREMELY happy with! We couldn't be happier. As shown in our old content, we've always had an interest in mysteries and true crime, and we enjoy creating this new content.

We've been so straight forward with everyone trying to let them know what's going on, but some people just love a conspiracy. It reminds me a lot of Kate Yup, who tried telling people over and over again she's fine, but people keep saying she's being held captive, LOL. She never returned, either, and I can't blame her as she has so many nuts trying to tell her she's being held captive!

First of all, MacADVentures completely fell offline after being held at gunpoint at Area 51 and saying they were going to illegally fly a drone over the top secret base. Nothing like that happened to us before we stopped going on camera. Our last on-camera video was a normal explore video before we started voicing over mystery content ourselves, and then decided to get our content professionally narrated. The progression in content change seems completely normal, as it wasn't abrupt at all. We started doing voiceovers for a while with the new content, but we decided not only did we hate having to sit there and narrate, but we also didn't like the final product and wanted something more professional to take it to the next level, which we have and we're very happy with the results.

Then, MacADVentures stopped communication on all platforms everywhere, and stopped uploading to their channel completely. Meanwhile, we've been uploading to our channel regularly, and have been active on all of our social media, including this forum the entire time. 

Then, when people tried to contact MacADVentures, they would give them cryptic messages such as "FDC 6 months". We've been telling people the entire time that we're fine, and not giving them strange hints that we're in danger or went to prison, LOL. We've been interacting with all of our friends and family as usual, that's why there's no missing person reports on us or anything.

I've even heard a rumor that Rooney is keeping us locked up in a basement somewhere, which is hilarious!

People who are spreading these rumors are going to feel pretty stupid soon, as we have a very big announcement coming soon!

• Administrators

Oh, and to top it off, I've been posting photos of myself on Twitter, so it's still weird that people think it's not really us, haha! 😂 Thanks for letting us out of the basement every once in a while, @EWU Rooney😫

• Administrators
6 hours ago, LizKraft76 said:

The reason behind the channel's changes, have already been posted on these forums. 

There's no reason to keep bringing this up.

Hi Liz, how have you been?

On 2/7/2021 at 4:57 PM, EWU Emma said:

Hey there! Thank you so much for your concern, it means more to us than you even know! We appreciate anyone who is genuinely concerned for us, but no one needs to worry, we're all perfectly fine! 😊

I've heard the comparison to MacADVentures mentioned several times, but there are some very large differences between the two situations.

Ours was simply a change of content due to all the reasons we listed in the thread here on the forum, which all seem very reasonable. I don't think anyone else would want their children being preyed on by pedophiles online. Imagine your children have a YouTube channel, and then pedophiles start sending them sexually explicit messages. We realized it was a huge mistake to have my underage siblings in the videos, so we decided we had to stop and rethink what we were doing. I'm sure any good parent would understand and decide that YouTube was not a place for their kids. I don't understand how someone could still question why we would go off camera. 

In addition to this, we got bored of the same old content and wanted to try a new fresh format, which we are EXTREMELY happy with! We couldn't be happier. As shown in our old content, we've always had an interest in mysteries and true crime, and we enjoy creating this new content.

We've been so straight forward with everyone trying to let them know what's going on, but some people just love a conspiracy. It reminds me a lot of Kate Yup, who tried telling people over and over again she's fine, but people keep saying she's being held captive, LOL. She never returned, either, and I can't blame her as she has so many nuts trying to tell her she's being held captive!

First of all, MacADVentures completely fell offline after being held at gunpoint at Area 51 and saying they were going to illegally fly a drone over the top secret base. Nothing like that happened to us before we stopped going on camera. Our last on-camera video was a normal explore video before we started voicing over mystery content ourselves, and then decided to get our content professionally narrated. The progression in content change seems completely normal, as it wasn't abrupt at all. We started doing voiceovers for a while with the new content, but we decided not only did we hate having to sit there and narrate, but we also didn't like the final product and wanted something more professional to take it to the next level, which we have and we're very happy with the results.

Then, MacADVentures stopped communication on all platforms everywhere, and stopped uploading to their channel completely. Meanwhile, we've been uploading to our channel regularly, and have been active on all of our social media, including this forum the entire time. 

Then, when people tried to contact MacADVentures, they would give them cryptic messages such as "FDC 6 months". We've been telling people the entire time that we're fine, and not giving them strange hints that we're in danger or went to prison, LOL. We've been interacting with all of our friends and family as usual, that's why there's no missing person reports on us or anything.

I've even heard a rumor that Rooney is keeping us locked up in a basement somewhere, which is hilarious!

People who are spreading these rumors are going to feel pretty stupid soon, as we have a very big announcement coming soon!

Looking forward to the announcement. 😀

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
17 hours ago, Sarah Hreha said:

Well yea, Rooney has them locked up in his basement, and stages the pictures of Bob and Emma with their “new car” 🤣

🤣